Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?

Go down 
+6
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
Hinata hyuuga
Nibi*
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Bane Khrondel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:13 pm

I heard the commotion from not far away. i jumped from tree to tree landing on the ground seeing the fight.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:15 pm

I sit down under a tree.
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:25 pm

I appear as I pick up hinata
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:29 pm

I see this and start laughing.
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Hinata turns red yet I smile " lady hinata your father said not wander off." I say

" sorry akira." she says embarressed

( I'm hinata's guard jst 2 say)
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:37 pm

(ok)

I continue to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:39 pm

I then take hinata away
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:41 pm

I pull out my Sketch book and start to draw.
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:46 pm

Vanishes
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:46 pm

still draws.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Miharu then looks at Mayuri as he lowers his sword not dare raising his blade to her as she sighs in relief. She knew he would never hurt her, so he had to listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:49 pm

I look at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:34 pm

(Wow. ok, there is way too many people posting random things in here. Lets please keep this on topic. For those of you that don't know the topic because your too dumb to figure it out, here it is: May wants to use Bane as a test subject, bane ran, miharu comes to help, bane runs back to help, Miharu doesnt need help, and jerica is watching in the distance. At least thats what I got from all of this crap. and if its not important, dont post it. I know I should have posted these rules earlyer, but big whoop, just deal with it. Thank you)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:20 am

Jerica Uchiha wrote:
Mayuri again you take something from the earth to experiment on I say to Mayuri.

Your babbling annoys me to no end.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:26 am

"Miharu, this is none of your concern." he said as he closely kept an eye on the one who called himself bane. How dare she raise her blade at him of all people, just to protect this boy. It infuriated him. How dare this boy get in the way of them to allow her to get in the way of their battle.
Mayuri lowered his sword as the girl spoke, he wouldn't dare harm her, but he would get around her.
"He will be my new test subject, you can have him back once the operations are complete."
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:43 am

If I were you mad scientist I'd cease the insults on Jerica or suffer the consequences. I say looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:21 am

(I'd leave him alone or I'm getting involved -___-)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:56 am

Bane's thoughts: It seemed like a war: swords drawn, yelling, the blazing hot sun shineing down on our faces, the intencity of all the struggle to protect people they love, it was horrific... Only one question came to mind, probably the most important question of all, one that can bring peace to this world... "Where the hill did all these people come from?" O__o
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:11 pm

"Your not taking him period." she said with a serious expression, not daring to back down. She now swayed her sword over her shoulder as she now grinned and looked back at Bane.
"Run, this may get bloody..."
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Miharu stop he is just protecting me I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:38 pm

(And I will protect him if I have to. So lay off.)
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:54 pm

Sure thing Miharu your lucky Jerica cares about you as a sister.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:37 pm

(She's not my sister...The only person I will allow is my brother Mizuki...)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:48 pm

"I'm sorry Miharu, but you should know me by know. I can't just leave you." He said in a serious tone. "I know your a very skilled fighter, but I still want to help as much as I can." He grips his sword tighter and gets into his fighting position.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:01 pm

"You don't know how he fights, as we speak everyone here is already infected by the poison that leaks from his zanpakutou. Your body is probably beginning to grow weak already, am I right?"
Miharu still looked at Bane.
"He wont give you the antidote, I have to get it from him, let me talk to him..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next