Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Main house in the hyuuga compound

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Neji hyuuga

Neji hyuuga

Main house in the hyuuga compound  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house in the hyuuga compound    Main house in the hyuuga compound  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:48 am

" ah u choose my dear." he says sweetly yet he would laugh in his mind of what he said it just made him want to laugh for some odd reason
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Main house in the hyuuga compound    Main house in the hyuuga compound  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:51 am

i giggled as a slight blush appeared on my cheeks.

hmm...i'm not really sure... i said still thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Neji hyuuga

Neji hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Main house in the hyuuga compound    Main house in the hyuuga compound  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:54 am

" alright I will wait till u think of a nice place. But where r the twins I havnt seen them for a while." I say
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Main house in the hyuuga compound    Main house in the hyuuga compound  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:58 am

oh they're in here! i said leading him into the twins room.

Back to top Go down
Neji hyuuga

Neji hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Main house in the hyuuga compound    Main house in the hyuuga compound  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:04 am

I follow her as I eagerly wait to see my kids
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Main house in the hyuuga compound    Main house in the hyuuga compound  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:14 am

as we entered the twins room we both noticed that both of them were now awak and now both of them started crying.

i then picked up Daichi trying to calm him down as Neji picked up Kamiko trying to calm her down as well.
Back to top Go down
Neji hyuuga

Neji hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Main house in the hyuuga compound    Main house in the hyuuga compound  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:10 am

As I held kamiko I cradled her gently as I tried to calm her down. Finally seeing her calmed down I would smile and look at tenten as I walk over to her and kiss her cheek " it's nice to c u and the kids." I say smiling
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Main house in the hyuuga compound    Main house in the hyuuga compound  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:38 am

i smiled and it's nice to see you smile after you being gone so long i said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main house in the hyuuga compound    Main house in the hyuuga compound  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Main house in the hyuuga compound
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3