Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

New experiment...maybe?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

New experiment...maybe? Empty
PostSubject: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:41 pm

I was in my laboratory underground somewhere between the leaf village and the sound village. The opening to my lab was located somewhere in a forest near a small group of trees to keep it well hidden. I looked on my monitors to see a young girl with ears and a tail up above . I found this odd slightly. A Jinjuuriki...no, something else. I intended no to find out what she was.

I soon found my way outside to meet up with the girl and appeared in front of her.
"hello there, I am Orochimaru one of the legendary Sanin of Konoha." I introduced myself to come off as a friendly person so to not intimidate the poor girl. Then walked closer smiling my usual sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:45 pm

I look at him and smirk. "Hey there I'm Jerica Uchiha and I'm a decedent of the legendary Uchiha demon ninjas." I introduced myself to him.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:52 pm

I looked at the girl oddly and walked toward her even further stopping only a few feet from her.
"Uchiha you say?" I asked her now even more interested than before. I had always been interested in the power of the Uchiha the sharingan i wanted to be mine.I was curious though by what she had also said "demon ninjas" i wondered where their a different clan of Uchiha out there that i had no recollection of.
"Child, where are you headed?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:54 pm

No where I am hunted down now I say looking at him sadly. My ears twitched and my tail moves side to side.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:59 pm

This answer from her made my plans more possible as i smiled.
"You poor thing,why don't you come with me then?" I suggested to her. I then raised my brow at here awaiting her answer.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:00 pm

You sure about that I asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:02 pm

I smirked then walking over to the girl i placed my arm around her shoulders and leaned in close.
"your choice." I said to her simply. I then took my arms from her and gazed down at her with my golden snakelike eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:03 pm

I guess I will then I have no else to go I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:07 pm

I grinned getting my desired answer. I turned and began walking way signaling the girl to follow.
"Come with me child." i said. I chuckled to myself silently.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:08 pm

I follow him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Miharu had then walked over to Orochimaru, her hand held onto her Kusangi as she looked at him.
"Oi, where's the acid section in the lab? I'm having trouble finding it."
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:29 pm

I peek at Miharu from behind Orochimaru.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:41 pm

I blink for a moment then turn my head looking twards Miharu.
"Ah, Miharu...its down the hall from the disection room....ask Kabuto. Im sure he'll be happy to help you." I told her. I then turned my attention back to The other girl.
"Im sorry, that was one of my assistance." i told her then continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:42 pm

I follow him again.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:48 pm

Finally we make it back to my lab. i lead her down the hallways and stop at a door.
"This, will be your room." I told her unlocking the door and opening it.
"if you need anything, Ill be down the hall."
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Thank you I say kindly smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:11 pm

(I was informed I was invited?)

The scientist was sitting in a chair while working away on one of the main database computers. Hearing someone walk in, he turned his head to the door where Orochimaru walked in with some odd girl.
"Who did you bring this time?" he frowned. The man was always doing this, it wasn't a new matter.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:15 pm

I look at the scientist and smile. "Hey I'm Jerica Uchiha a decedent of the legendary demon uchiha clan." I bow to him politely.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:38 pm

I looked at the chiled she was a bit overly friendly i suppose.
"go into your room now, ill have food baught to you later ok." i told the girl.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:39 pm

Yes I say walking into my room.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:58 pm

Miharu then walked up to Orochimaru again and crossed her arms pouting.
"I still can't find it."
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:02 pm

I sit in my room quietly. And wonder on things that shouldn't even be there. My memories flared in my mind of my murdering of my parents and family and how I was now hunted by the village.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:32 pm

I sighed grabbing Miharu and led her to the room she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:33 pm

My ears twitch again.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:12 am

Mayuri went back to working away on the files.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New experiment...maybe?   New experiment...maybe? Empty

Back to top Go down

New experiment...maybe?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: The places in konoha from the anime naruto :: Konoha best places(: :: Shangai forest-
Jump to: