Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Soul Adumbration & Miharu Hachiko, & others if you want...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Soul Adumbration & Miharu Hachiko, & others if you want... Empty
PostSubject: Soul Adumbration & Miharu Hachiko, & others if you want...   Soul Adumbration & Miharu Hachiko, & others if you want... EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:23 pm

Dawn wearily staggered closer, the streets growing dark with anticipation. The sun had been setting with ease, taking it‘s valuable time. It had been the time of early summer possibly, meaning it took longer for the sun to set than usual. People had been going inside, getting ready for bed. Other ninja heading for cover, preparing for the night ahead. In a matter of time darkness ingulfed the town, only the street lights gleam making it possible for light. Silence was throughout the town as well, as most were asleep soundly in their beds, animals in the forest as well asleep

Speaking of forrests, walking among one was a female.She wore a black cloak around her body, hood over her head as her face was unviewable. Her appearance was fierce, and not to be taken lightly at that. Underneath, she wore a maroon colored vest, and under that was a black t-shirt. For bottoms were white shorts, a pouch near her back pocket and a katana at her side. This female was best known as Hachiko Miharu. Also, Kage of Houkagakure No Sato. Walking down a dirt path, the girl sniffed the crisp air as the breeze gently blew across her pale skin, rushing through her silky hair

“Humph.”

Looking up towards the sky, a flock of birds took flight into the stary sky. The smell of blood had been spilled, and near at that. Now in motion, she took towards the direction of the scent until coming to a stop. On the ground lay a dead deer, almost looking to be murdered by a blade of some sort, maybe even a kunai. Point was, this was not the work of another creature feasting upon it. Looking around, within mere moments she could pick up the humans scent, and find who did this. But that was sooner said than done, for the sound of a twig broke behind her, as she didn‘t move, but simply grinned.Parting her lips, she spoke with anticipation

“Are you the one who did this…?”

The demon licked her upper lip greedily, it had been quite some time since she had some fun, and she was not hoping to give up this chance. Turning around she faced her new opponent, or so called new comer. Her eyes grew a some what darker shade, as this had not been good at all

“Tell me, whats your name?”
Back to top Go down
Soul Adumbration

Soul Adumbration

PostSubject: Re: Soul Adumbration & Miharu Hachiko, & others if you want...   Soul Adumbration & Miharu Hachiko, & others if you want... EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:38 pm

"Name... heh- what a trivial idea to be called someone. Titles are nothing when there is no one to call you of it... but if you must have one. Call me..." The girl smiles "Soul Adumbration. Or just Soul."

The deer's stench seeps into her and she gags slightly. It's rotting carcass freshly torn apart by this... thing. The girl yawns squealing like a dog and shaking it off. Dressed in a large cloak that she pulls tighter and tighter around herself as the wind picks up.

"And your name is, my dear stranger?" She bites on her tongue worried blood might draw if she were to bite too hard. She uncloaks a scarred face, lips trembling.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Soul Adumbration & Miharu Hachiko, & others if you want...   Soul Adumbration & Miharu Hachiko, & others if you want... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:05 am

"Soul Adumbration? Pretty name and very, unique..."

Miharu's nostrils flared as the girls scent was rather intruding to her. The fingers began to curl and uncurl in response, a nasty taste protruding in her mouth, almost to which point to want to vomit. Stepping forward her scent was overpowering the deer, her appetite almost lost. The ninja's head arched to the side, a sinister cackle escaping her lips in delight to her intrusion.

"Well then, were you the one who killed this deer or not? I find myself to be rather, hungry..."

Grinning her canine teeth now showed as she staggered closer, her muscle tightening from the intense draw back of hunger. Being a monster she required constant feeding, and the hour drew near to that. Debating carefully on which one to choose to eat.
Back to top Go down
Soul Adumbration

Soul Adumbration

PostSubject: Re: Soul Adumbration & Miharu Hachiko, & others if you want...   Soul Adumbration & Miharu Hachiko, & others if you want... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:16 am

"I? Kill an innocent creature? Never.."

A wry smile teasing the...- animals
She noticed this monster sniffing around and coiled back slightly, shuddering. A knot in her stomach warning her- or was that just that awful stench. What was it about that damn stench!

Maybe... Maybe it wasn't the stench of the deer, but maybe of this other animalistic thing.

"What was that name of yours again? Because I was quite sure I asked your name"

She breathes in to completely inhale this scent- this animal. Her mouth twitches as she closes it. What is this thing?

Ooc: OMG! elephant affraid afro these are fricken epic!!! >o<
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Soul Adumbration & Miharu Hachiko, & others if you want...   Soul Adumbration & Miharu Hachiko, & others if you want... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:59 am

ooc; Lol having fun with the smiley faces? xD

"Hachiko, Miharu Hachiko, pleasure to make your acquaintance."
she only gave a slight bow, not a full one thinking it wasn't necessarily required and chuckled. She could tell by the girls actions she was taking in her own stench, the one of a demon. It must have been the reason, unless she was inhaling the godly aroma of the dears carcass?
None the less, it was hard to decide, which to eat, or, eat both perhaps. Well, per say she wasn't in the mood for human this evening but, there was the possible exception.

Finally Miharu reached the point in which she was in front of the girl, her sweet taste almost on her tongue. Grasping a hold of the edge of her chin, Miharu tilted it up to bring her eyes to her own and smiled wickedly, now using her tongue and licking the girls cheek. Salty, but not to her great desire did this girl require such needs that she yearned for. Letting go, she stepped back and spit upon the ground beside her, a frown now showing.

"I sense you to be similar to my wolves. Your not real, are you?"

She placed a finger on her lip and giggled looking at her with simplicity and delight. Her hand now crept to the crease lining of her cloak, tearing it apart only to now reveal the clothing she wore beneath the robe. Tossing aside her clothing she now looked up at the sky as it was beginning to get dark out.
Back to top Go down
Soul Adumbration

Soul Adumbration

PostSubject: Re: Soul Adumbration & Miharu Hachiko, & others if you want...   Soul Adumbration & Miharu Hachiko, & others if you want... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:20 am

The girl gasped feeling violated and frightened. She faded into the shadows that surrounded her. Calming her breath as she felt the darkness around her. The taste and smell of shadows- that nothing- that was her comfort.

"Dare to touch me again girl, and I will steal your id, or your soul, seeing you don't seem to have much of a human's id. Tsk."

She seeps into the shadows under the greatest tree. Completely disappearing any essence of herself besides her awkwardly bipolar voice- Trying to be confident but never truly getting there. She was scared. Her travels in darkness only ever led her to meet the strangest of delusional creeps. Like the man she'd met last time- drunk and lost. Groping wherever he might put his hands.

"And what are you, an animalistic figure, doing creeping through these unsightly woods at night?"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Soul Adumbration & Miharu Hachiko, & others if you want...   Soul Adumbration & Miharu Hachiko, & others if you want... EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:55 am

"Looking for, food, I guess you could say."

How degrading and rude, calling her animalistic, she barely knew anything about her and already she was judging by smell. Suddenly the girl faded into the shadows, it was funny how she did this, as if a taunt.

"Why are you so, lively this evening?, I should ask."

Edging closer, this girl could be anywhere, hiding in the back of her mind even. She was no ninja for sure, something, different. Abnormal, unhuman. Something about her was diffinatly off, and she wanted to know more. The knowing of what she was, who she was, it all was like a puzzle waiting to be solved.
Back to top Go down
Soul Adumbration

Soul Adumbration

PostSubject: Re: Soul Adumbration & Miharu Hachiko, & others if you want...   Soul Adumbration & Miharu Hachiko, & others if you want... EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:43 pm

When she was in this mode of shadows all that was left was thoughts. She didn't need to breathe or blink- such human instincts were erased. But she knew she could not stay like this for too long. It would wear off eventually and she would be left completely defenseless having forgotten most of her weapons. She was only here with a bow and a skinning knife.

I can't talk like this either the girl realized for the first time

Her sillhouetted body shot up the shadows of the tree into it's loving and careful branches. She needed to be sure to find a stable spot on the tree before she recieved herself as human again. It was dangerous if the animalistic girl below could sense her.

If I only cake my scent in shadows... then it would use less power and she would not be able to find me by her strongest seen sense.

She lessened the shadows just enough but could still feel it dampering at her. Too much power was being drawn... she was already weakening- feelin the shadows effect unnoticably fade.

She readied her bow, propping herself nicely in the tree waiting to find a reason to strike.

Just give me one reason... and my aim will speed like gossamer through your demonic flesh. I have never missed . this thought was all she needed to reassure herself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Adumbration & Miharu Hachiko, & others if you want...   Soul Adumbration & Miharu Hachiko, & others if you want... Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Adumbration & Miharu Hachiko, & others if you want...
Page 1 of 1