Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Konoha's Secret Waterfall Grotto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurenai Yuhi

Konoha's Secret Waterfall Grotto Empty
PostSubject: Konoha's Secret Waterfall Grotto   Konoha's Secret Waterfall Grotto EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:09 am

I walk in to see an amazing place behind a waterfall its steamy in here its like a natural hot spring.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Yuhi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Secret Waterfall Grotto   Konoha's Secret Waterfall Grotto EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:11 am

I start to relax and take off my shoes and sit down on the edge of it putting my feet in.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Yuhi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Secret Waterfall Grotto   Konoha's Secret Waterfall Grotto EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:13 am

I start to relax and take off my shoes and sit down on the edge of it putting my feet in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Secret Waterfall Grotto   Konoha's Secret Waterfall Grotto Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha's Secret Waterfall Grotto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: The places in konoha from the anime naruto :: Konoha best places(:-
Jump to: