Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Uchiha clan compound

Go down 
+13
Hinata hyuuga
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
Kenpachi Zaraki
Ulquiorra Schiffer*
Ichigo Kurosaki*
Byakuya Kuchiki
Itachi uchiha
Nibi*
Reyna sabaku
sacurauchiha
sakura
Sasuke Uchiha
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Rin

Rin

Uchiha clan compound - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan compound   Uchiha clan compound - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:32 pm

Walking into the Uchiha compound. Rin would scan the whole area as she searched for Sasuke. Noticing the two younger boys she would look at the boy that look alot like Itachi and the younger one that looked alike sasuke except way different personalities
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan compound   Uchiha clan compound - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Sasuke would perk up as he sensed Rin near quickly turning he would see the raven haired girl wearing her Akatsuki cloak
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowwolvespack.forumotion.net
Kusanagi uchiha

Kusanagi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan compound   Uchiha clan compound - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:07 am

Kusanagi would sit on the swing as he awaited for Kyoko
Back to top Go down
Kyoko inuzuka

Kyoko inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan compound   Uchiha clan compound - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:25 am

Entering the uchiha compound. Kyoko wore her usual daily outfit which was her anbu outfit. Holding her serpent like mask she would look around for kusanagi only to spot him in a tree. Smiling softly her dark eyes would admire him for a second before she bounded over to him quitely. Reaching him a inch away I would hug him from bhind " hey kusanagi!" I say smiling
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan compound   Uchiha clan compound - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:10 am

Sasuke would find Rin and walk over to her
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi uchiha

Kusanagi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan compound   Uchiha clan compound - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:18 am

Kusanagi would smell the familar sweet scent of jasmine and tea. He would turn his head as he smiled at her. Getting up he would hug her and hold her close
Back to top Go down
Kyoko inuzuka

Kyoko inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan compound   Uchiha clan compound - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:21 am

Smiling she would hold onto kusanagi as she felt his broad muscles it's been a while. And we both r 16 yet I had to kiss him. I trembled slightly as I look into his dark eyes and kiss his cheek " I have missed u!" I say hugging him
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi uchiha

Kusanagi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan compound   Uchiha clan compound - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:24 am

I would blush " I missed u too." I whispered in her ear " now then let us go." i say taking her hand in mine as we intwine our fingers and head out of the uchiha compound
Back to top Go down
Kyoko inuzuka

Kyoko inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan compound   Uchiha clan compound - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:27 am

I smile yet I had a slight tint of pink on my cheeks as we left holding hands together yet in the distance I hear Kusanagi's little brother Rin yelling " ooooooo Kisanagi has a girlfriend!" I blushed as I hear him yet I smiled for I am his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi uchiha

Kusanagi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan compound   Uchiha clan compound - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:30 am

I would blush as I hear Rin's comment yet I squeezed Kyoko's hand lightly as I smiled and we both head to the ramen shop for lunch
Back to top Go down
Kyoko inuzuka

Kyoko inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan compound   Uchiha clan compound - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:32 am

Walking hand to hand we both wandered the streets of konoha as I looked around with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi uchiha

Kusanagi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan compound   Uchiha clan compound - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:37 am

Half way there I would stop and see a rose bush with white roses. Plucking on gently I would take a kunai out and cut the thorns off b4 handing her the rose with a tint of pink on my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko inuzuka

Kyoko inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan compound   Uchiha clan compound - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:39 am

I would look at the rose as I smiled and took it in my hand smelling the scent of a sweet fragrance I would kiss his cheek " thank you it's beautiful." I say smiling as I take his hand again
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi uchiha

Kusanagi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan compound   Uchiha clan compound - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:41 am

I would smile and lead her to the ramen shop as we both take our sears and order two bowls of ramen
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan compound   Uchiha clan compound - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:58 pm

"Oi sasuke." i say walking over to him
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan compound   Uchiha clan compound - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:16 am

Yes rin? He would say as he approached her cautiously
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan compound   Uchiha clan compound - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:52 am

" I'm here to get business done." she said smirking
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan compound   Uchiha clan compound - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:21 pm

sacu: *comes running bumping peope over* ah! sorry! excuse me! move! sorry!
saku: SACURA!!!!!!
sacu: AHHHHH! NO NO NO NO NO!!!
saku: *holds something in her hand* come here my little one
sacu: 0_0 no no no no...NOT YOUR HOME MADE FOOD PILLS! 0_0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan compound   Uchiha clan compound - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uchiha clan compound
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18