Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Mayuri is a chicken :) I CHALLENGE YOU FRAUD!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lawrence Craft

Lawrence Craft

Mayuri is a chicken :) I CHALLENGE YOU FRAUD! Empty
PostSubject: Mayuri is a chicken :) I CHALLENGE YOU FRAUD!   Mayuri is a chicken :) I CHALLENGE YOU FRAUD! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:56 am

(please only mayuri and me in this but if you want to enter try not to get too involved, for example you can be on the sidelines and talk but try not to get in between us or something along those lines. Smile )

Mostly everyone knew Lawrence wasn't a real big person on the violence or liking to fight, he was usually against it but this moment defiantly called for it. Reaching around to my back on the hem of my pants held a hidden dagger under my shirt as I pulled it out. I after all am a wolf but, I didn't feel up to fighting him like an animal, more humanly tactics suited me much better.
I tossed the knife in my hand back and forth with a stupid look on my face of determination waiting for the guy to get here. I challenged him to a battle and I wanted him to give up. It was possible I might lose, but seeing him fall at least once or twice would make my day and it was worth it for how much I literally hated him, and it's hard for me to hate someone. "Maaayuri!" I looked around everywhere but still didn't see any sign of him as I waited impatiently. My foot started tapping on the ground. He was taking FOREVER to get here, it's not like he had a life or anything, he should be here on time.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri is a chicken :) I CHALLENGE YOU FRAUD!   Mayuri is a chicken :) I CHALLENGE YOU FRAUD! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:28 am

(Your insane!! He's guna freakin kill you Lawrence >____< And your not letting me stop you Dx)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri is a chicken :) I CHALLENGE YOU FRAUD!   Mayuri is a chicken :) I CHALLENGE YOU FRAUD! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 am

(Best take the advice simpleton. She's much smarter than you, after all. Yet the name of the topic strikes me as insulting as you had hoped for, I just hope your not as stupid as your acting...)

Mayuri heard about the challenge, though he had better matters to attend to such as his research and experiments to non-exploit. Such a stupid, stupid man he was. Arriving late on purpose, the cynical man temporarily trudged in a rude manor to taunt him, just to get a rise out of the moron. Upon his arrival, Mayuri wasn't to profound on the whole manor he was proposing, though in due time the man would drive himself to complete absurdity and cease to function properly. Turning him to mush was a good suggestion, if not grinding his body to mince. Delightful as these thoughts sounded, it needed a plan to back it up.

Looking at the man his hues represented that of a animal's, though some human showed but few bit. How dare he even summon him to learn it was a puny challenge out of all things to hear upon. But a dimwit was he.

"Well, I'm here now. I heard it was urgent but it seems it wasn't. Though to clear things up, I find you hold a great grudge against me, for that matter I seem to have a hypothesis as to what it could be but am not for certain. Is it, for stealing what is yours?" in this moment he smiled psychotically with symbolic tone. The usual. By the looks of it, Lawrence was becoming reckless thus letting his guard down, a perfect moment to strike but he chose not to, it was not for the fact of being lazy or that he liked him, no not at all. Mayuri simply had different, opinions on the thought.
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Craft

Lawrence Craft

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri is a chicken :) I CHALLENGE YOU FRAUD!   Mayuri is a chicken :) I CHALLENGE YOU FRAUD! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:24 am

(Cool it Miharu, I know what I'm getting into. He might act all high and mighty but he's just a phony who makes you think that to scare you off.)

I took a bow in respect when he got here and smiled. "So your here, good to know. I bow to your stupid." he laughed standing back up properly. Mayuri lets just face it is one creepy person (or thing, no one knows) that practically no one likes, except Miharu and a few others who was probably forced into dealing with him. With him talking about a grudge against me he was right, he was taking what was mine but that wasnt entirely why he wanted to fight.
"One..." I held up my index finger. "I don't like you." I then raised my middle finger making it so two fingers were held up. "Two. You took the my girl in a weird, weird way." putting one more finger up I then walked up to him. "And three, your rude to everyone and need to stop."
I stopped moving my blade around in my hand and held it tight but my face turned from happy to upset.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri is a chicken :) I CHALLENGE YOU FRAUD!   Mayuri is a chicken :) I CHALLENGE YOU FRAUD! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:31 am

(Ok, I know that you know what your getting into, but still, your not the fighter type. But either way, I wish both Mayuri and you good luck in your fight. You'll need it. lol)
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Craft

Lawrence Craft

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri is a chicken :) I CHALLENGE YOU FRAUD!   Mayuri is a chicken :) I CHALLENGE YOU FRAUD! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:38 am

(He wont kill me, he's fake! I'd like to see him try)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri is a chicken :) I CHALLENGE YOU FRAUD!   Mayuri is a chicken :) I CHALLENGE YOU FRAUD! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:29 am

Mayuri needn't feel that he had to remove his zanpakuto from its sheath. Lawrence may have been a dimwit with a small little knife, but even saying Kidou may just scare him off or hand to hand combat. The skeptical man began to raise his spiritual pressure which being a captain's rank as he was would surely break down the others body and loosen their joints and muscles. Each second he let his spiritual pressure seep out making it grow more and more until it was finally all released. At this rate Lawrence wouldn't even be able to stand or get up onto his own two feet. Mayuri walked until he was over the man who lay on the ground and smiled.
"How unfortunate I've hurt your feelings. But let me inform you on the details you have failed to realize. Your the weakling in truth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri is a chicken :) I CHALLENGE YOU FRAUD!   Mayuri is a chicken :) I CHALLENGE YOU FRAUD! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayuri is a chicken :) I CHALLENGE YOU FRAUD!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: The places in konoha from the anime naruto :: Konoha best places(: :: Shangai forest :: One piece rp :: Private Rp's :: Private rp's-
Jump to: