Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Uchiha's hell ( itachi)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

Uchiha's hell ( itachi) Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha's hell ( itachi)   Uchiha's hell ( itachi) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:38 pm

I stood face to face with my brother. My eyes red as the sharigan activated as I glared coldly at Itachi he too seem to show no emotion yet his stare was cold as ice. I pulled out my blade from it's sheath " Ready brother?" I ask lowly as I glare at him while my blade at him " Lets end this.!" he says as he activated his mangekyo sharingan I grinded my teeth and without hesitation I charged at him slashing my blade at him as it pulsed electrical waves of chakra which screeched !
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowwolvespack.forumotion.net
Itachi uchiha

Itachi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's hell ( itachi)   Uchiha's hell ( itachi) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:50 pm

I smirked as I dodged each blow! I finally was able to do a quick handsign! " Katon Goukakyuu no jutsu!" I announced as I inhaled as much air as i can! Till I pulled fourth a huge flame shot out it's flames reflecting so much colors till it turned to neon red as the flames created a huge ball of flames and headed towards sasuke! I watched as a huge smirk was placed upon my lips as my eyes watched in amusement
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's hell ( itachi)   Uchiha's hell ( itachi) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:45 pm

I see the fireball heading towards me as I quickly dodged it! But yet I recieved a few burns. I quickly drawn out my sword as I jump at itachi! My chakra traveled through the blade as electricity pulses through the blade creating a screeching bird like sound! "Chidori Nagashi!" says as the stream of electrical chakra channeled it's way to the tip of the blade! I swung the blade at itachi as I slashed him
Back to top Go down
Itachi uchiha

Itachi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's hell ( itachi)   Uchiha's hell ( itachi) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:16 pm

I vanish as a log took my place. i then appeared behind sasuke as i grab him by the neck and hold a kunai at his neck slightly cutting him (idk if that is a word or not^^)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's hell ( itachi)   Uchiha's hell ( itachi) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Feels the sharp blade cut through flesh as I quickly vanish in thin air and appears across the field as I look at itachi! With such hateful eyes my sharingan then turned to mangekyo sharingan! " damn u!" I say angrily
Back to top Go down
Itachi uchiha

Itachi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's hell ( itachi)   Uchiha's hell ( itachi) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:36 pm

"Tsk." i say as i smirk at him " years ago u said u will defeat me. how r u sure?" i ask
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's hell ( itachi)   Uchiha's hell ( itachi) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Grinds my teeth " because I swore I won't die till I kill u and have my revenge!" shouts angrily and charges at him as my hand pulse electrical chakra waves as it screeched " chidori!" shouts and punch him with the move as I sent him flying!
Back to top Go down
Itachi uchiha

Itachi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's hell ( itachi)   Uchiha's hell ( itachi) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:04 pm

Couldn't dodge such speed as I fly back and crash into a rock
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's hell ( itachi)   Uchiha's hell ( itachi) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Smirks but it fades " itachi isn't stupid enough to get hit!" thinks to self as I look around frequently as I had my hand on my blade's handle prepares to pull it out of it's sheath
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's hell ( itachi)   Uchiha's hell ( itachi) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:07 am

Watches and eats popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Itachi uchiha

Itachi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's hell ( itachi)   Uchiha's hell ( itachi) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:18 am

Itachi ran towards sasuke. As he he did handsigns as then itach blew a huge flame of fire towards sasuke as it charred the ground and everything in it's path
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's hell ( itachi)   Uchiha's hell ( itachi) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:18 pm

Getting caught in the flames sasuke let the fire consume his flesh by doing so he could easily trick itachi. Being devoured the flames sasuke was now behind itachi as he held out his arm to him as a serpent came out and wrapped itself around itachi
Back to top Go down
Horo

Horo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's hell ( itachi)   Uchiha's hell ( itachi) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:17 pm

That was an awesome battle >___<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's hell ( itachi)   Uchiha's hell ( itachi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Uchiha's hell ( itachi)
Page 1 of 1