Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Character Biography

Go down 
+4
Ulquiorra Schiffer*
Nibi*
Jon uchiha
Miharu Hachiko
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Character Biography Empty
PostSubject: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:12 pm

This one is basically the history of your character, past, future dreams, etc.

So I guess I will start off, and sorry if it's so long...I wrote this like a year or two ago and I can be very detailed xD
Anyways, since our profiles wont let us tell everyone about ourselves, we can do it all here. And pleaseeee, don't take your bio from Wikipedia or something, it's better to hear it from your side of the story. You don't have to even make it brief, make it as long as you wish, the more we know about you the better we can rp actually! Cause we will have everyones personality and such figured out. Now, here is Miharu's Bio...

CHILD HOOD:
It all began on a cold octobers night….A woman named Alice with gorgeous wavy brown hair walked down the streets of her hometown, Houkagakure, as she was on her way to return home. It was the time of Halloween, so she was due to return home and meet up with her family. Alice was young, around her early 20’s, and a jounin. It was drawing near to midnight, and she was running late, very late. Taking a shortcut, she took down a dark path in the alley, as all was silent except for the crickets that chirped from the forest nearby, as well as all the other woodland creatures. On the side of a building was a man, bloody and wounded. Knowing this kind woman, what kind of person would she be if not to help him? Walking over to him, his black hair was draped over his eyes, as he coughed up blood into his hands. She asked him if there was anything she could do to help him, since it was the least she could do. About to run to get some help, he grabbed her arm pulling him back to her, as she looked at him confused. Stating he would die if she didn’t leave, he refused for her to leave his side. As she bent down to try and fix the wounds herself, he pulled her in close, whispering into her ear with a seductive tone. The last words she heard from this man, was devastating and horrifying. “Foolish woman, don’t you know never to run inside the monsters cage without protection? Especially when the monster is a horny man…”. He then looked up into her eyes, as his were frightening. Never before has anyone had these type of eyes. They were a pink shade with 8 rings on the circle near the pupil; The Jikagon. He then tackled her, ripping away her clothing. A scream then echoed throughout the entire town…Giving people in they're beds a terror to remember….Eight months had passed on, the woman had been missing this whole time, never to be found. She had kept hidden by this man. For the time he kept her, only little information was she told about himself. He explained that his name was Shoichi Hachiko, and he was the only one of his clan, all the others had been murdered long ago. The reason for what he did so long ago was due to this fact, that he wanted to carry out his clans name before he died, also, if she denied his request, he would willfully still do it by force, as he happened to do. Still not pleased, Alice was greatly enraged with this man for the fact he had raped her. Some days later, it was time for the new born to arrive. The woman was kept in a cellar and unable to escape, as he did nothing to help her, only watched as she screamed in utter pain. Moments later, the baby came out as well with a bloody pool. Sadly, Alice died while giving child birth that night. Shoichi then decided this woman was not to his liking, and he had no sympathy for her, as he burned her body in a bond fire. Now having a new born infant he could call his own, it turned out to be a baby girl. Shoichi cradled the infant in his arms, looking at the bloodied baby in disgust, for a girl was not what he wanted, but a boy. Hating this child, he felt the woman had cursed him, as for pay back, he kill would this baby. Naming her, she was now known as Miharu Hachiko. This man was known to raise demons, and was well equip at this job. Now choosing a demon wisely, he sealed one within the child, a specific one; The Kotsune. This demon was a wolf, with the mightiest powers to wield fire and had the most big hunger anyone could ever see. Knowing this child would never be able to control this monster within her, he figured one day it would come out, and eat her whole. If not, he also entrusted his shadow wolf demons to her, hoping they would eat her if the Kotsune failed to do so. Now finally making up his mind, he got rid of the child, leaving her on the outskirts of the town of Houkagakure. And so, hell began…

TEEN YEARS:

Monster, outcast,the story of the young child was quite sad. Being hated by her village,because of something unknown inside her.She hadn't known what it was, but the child was cursed with it. No one would tell her why she was shunned so, but it was a burden she lived with. Miharu happened to be born in a small town called the Flame village, also known as Houkagakure No Sato. Not many people lived there, but the few that did knew of her existance, and were warned of what she would become. For one day,a small child of her age was a new comer to this village, hearing the rumors of this demon, only to see if they were true. Walking up to her, he called her fowl names, throwing rocks at her, as she simply cried in pain. Of course,Miharu wasn't completly alone. She was born with her only friends, the shadow wolf demons. Only 3 stood by her, and never fled from her. Now, this young boy still testing the young girls limits, finally, she was fed up wanting revenge. With rage ingulfing her insides, Miharu slaughtered the child. Soon after, the father found out only to come after her wanting to kill this young demon for what she had done. Almost to near death, one of her wolves quickly took her to safety before she was harmed anymore, as she was now brought to a place called konohagakure No sato. Or simply called Konoha. The only village who still hadn't known of this unfortunate mistake of a kid. Now at the age of 4, the true power within was discovered. Her clans eyes; the jikagon. Not knowing any people of her past generation,she had been the only one to discover these on her own. The eyes were a light shade of pink, ring near the pupil, as well as 8 dots on the ring, seperated from each other evenly.These, were the eyes of a killer, stronger than that of even the sharingan. Finally having a new start, the young hachiko trained her heart out, soon being placed on team 5; consisting of her sensei, Kuichi Tanaka and her teammates Reika Hoshikami ,and Kiyoshi.Going on coutless missions, their bonds grew, as this was the start of her friendships, as more were to come. Her main techniques are "Flaming Hand blade" which she created on her own, and summoning her Shadow wolf Demons. Soon becoming a jounin, new responsibilities arose, as it was a new challenge. After about 2 years of being a jounin, she decided to settle down, having two beautiful children, Koki and Kaito. Koki being the oldest, was expected to carry out the name of Hachiko, but they were wrong.He seemed to have taken a path no one followed, abandoning the village for search of greater strength. Soon after, Miharu departed the village herself, letting Kaito stay, as she returned to her past village with her new partner, Jonathan Uchiha.The two were best of friends,and worked well togethter when it came to missions. Which is when Miharu formed Team オオカミ(Team wolf). Soon after ,another member joined, you-ou, as it was now a 3 man team.Soon returning to her past village, it hadn't changed much, as now Miharu took over, becoming their kage. When not having to deal with being in charge, she'll often tend to get a sip of sake with her comrade, Jon. Usually she'll abuse him, although she never truely means to hurt him. Miharu would put her life on the line for her friends and still have a smile on her face as her death apporached each wakening second. The female happens to have some what of an anger problem as an adult, being able to control it, but also usually having a negative point of view on most others. Most of the time she happens to be in a good mood, others she can be pissed off easily. Before all this happened,there was a great fight amoungst the two close friends. Miharu,urging to leave the village,as Jon wanted her to stay. A fight lashed out between the two, as the first time ever, the kotsune within her was released. This was when she made the deal with it, he would remain inside her, but would have to live off her flesh, until she was eligable to feed it other humans. It was true, all the rumors, but one thing, it wasn't her that was the monster, it was what was inside her body.The demon, was called the Kotsune, a Flaming wolf. After the wretched fight, Miharu had won with it's strength...His sharingan was no match for her jikagon as well as her inner demons strength. An organization was formed outside of all the villages, somewhere located near the mist village,where many people came from different clans.The soul purpose was to "Obtain all kekkei genkai's in the world". To this day Miharu still goes after them, leaving the organization along time ago but still believed in their goal. A soul that lives on but has no meaning. A life that goes through paths and never returns. A person who trys and trys but just ends up in the same spot. Looking down upon these souls is pointless for they have nothing. All hope is lost...A new dawn of age will arise once more and the flames will dance in the stary night of disaster...

ADULT YEARS/THE BATTLE TO THE DEATH:

The skies were pitch black, although it seemed like too much light shown over the two Hachiko's. It was the vengeance she craved for, his funeral would be the end of his betrayal. The fight between the two waged on long, but ended on the third day of fighting, yes, they're strength managed to hold for so long without resistance and stopping for a break. It was a war between the clans remaining survivors, the man known as Shoichi Hachiko, and his daughter, Miharu Hachiko. His death would soon set her free of all that drove her to the hatred for so many years. His curse set upon her, shall be cleansed and purified. The girls hate was driven by his pride, his antique ways of such artistry. Blood seeped from the eyes from both, they’re delicacy to maintain a stable posture still pure. Both torn to shreds, fire surrounded the two as flesh dangled from the females canine teeth, being easily found from where it was taken off the man; part of his right arm. Determined as ever was she to win, to avenge herself, her mother and her clan. This man in her eyes, was not fit to be the one last person to carry on the clan name, he was a disgrace.
“You ruined my life!” she roared, spitting out his skin with disgust. He heavily panted holding his wound with his free hand, glinting at her with weary eyes. Her calls were faint but durably stable to say the least. He knew that she was a mere image of himself, and if he did have a male heir, she would have surely surpassed him by far. It was true, she was too strong for him to beat, his death might as well be abided only by his own child for his sins, it was only natural. One last action would he make, and this would be the last. His Jikagon now changed to not the normal shade of pink, but a blood red shade. Starring into her eyes she now fell to her knees as her eyes went wide, her mouth full open as she was in a zombie mode, her face looking up upon the black sky. Red aura pulsated from her mouth, as it was being manipulated by his eyes. Once fully out and in front of her body, it took form into a wolf, one with red pupils and black eyes. Her father abstracted the Kotsune from her body, as his final move on the battlefield. The girl now collapsed to the ground gasping for breath, as her vision began to return, only to see her demon right before her very own eyes, scanning himself all over, wondering how this was physically possible. The last words Shoichi Hachiko spoke, gave her the feeling of sorrow and defeat.
“Now I know why you didn’t die…It couldn’t kill you from being caged inside like an animal. Now that the Kotsune is free, it’s free to murder you as I have failed to do. Goodbye my child.” at that moment he died with a smirk plastered upon his face. She knew now this was the end for her, this menace would surely kill her where she stood. This may very well be the end of the Hachiko clan. Until she had a plan, trying to change his mind if possible.
“Kotsune, you are free now…To wreck chaos and eat as many humans as you please…No longer do you need me to do your dirty work for you…The man is dead, my hate was only for him…and now I have nothing left to use to carry on for you…” As the creature took his eyes away from himself to see the girl on the ground, it approached speaking words of horror that shocked her.
“I being the one who gave you all your hate, and now that I am free, I take it with me, leaving you as only a torn up child with no feelings…What a sight this is. Although…Your hate is what I feed off of, Miharu, not just the bodies. I am as you may say, attached to my creation…” the girl couldn’t believe what he was saying. Did this mean, he wouldn’t leave? Greatly had it confused her until he went on.
“Miharu, I am glad of my freedom, but I have a secret, lurking deep within. I refuse to leave your side, you are my true mate for life. As a alpha wolf, I have now chose my alpha female…Knowing every aspect of you, being entwined with one another since your birth, there is no one else I could pick from.”
The females eyes widened from this of course, as it came as a great shock to her, leaving her emotions stunned. This monster, had he not understood such consequences? Had he not understood that her ambitions did not lie in the face of love, but only out of pure madness and hate?
Her lips trembled, conjuring up the words to speak to such a being, without mumbling instead.
“I don’t love you! The only reason I killed people was because of you, I never liked the taste of blood or skin, you know how long it took me to get use to the feeling in my stomach? It’s because of you I’ve killed my own kind, you greedy selfish bastard. The only thing I ever wanted, was to kill my father, which I sure didn’t need your help doing, I could have used my own strength! Your nothing more than a friend. It would never work between us, you’re a demon and I am human. It wouldn’t be right…I refuse.”
His gaze looked rather displeased, as he approached her fallen body, chest out with pride as a wolf would naturally do. His eyes were fixated upon her with great displeasure, such a benevolent girl was as foolish to turn down such a high praise of judgment? Surely she had not seen the true advantage in this situation. His pursed lips now curled, a chuckle escaping.
“You are, very displeasing, even as far as your species goes. You need not understand this offer I am giving you to join me. You will never find anyone else who truly understands you as I! Your hate, your madness, your rage, no one can handle it as I can. You shall not find happiness in anyone other than myself, Miharu. Lest you forget, you lost the love of your life when you were a little girl…In which he will never chose you because of me. Because I am the leading cause that pushes him away and out of your life. You are mine, and will remain that way…Even if I am no longer caged within your body, I shall follow you, wherever you go, I shall be the footsteps behind you, the voice you hear in the dark. I will be the bones you build your sanctuary upon, I will be, your one true mate for life.”
Back to top Go down
Jon uchiha

Jon uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Jon Uchiha's charcter biography

Name: Jonathan Uchiha
Birth Date: 9/07/1993
Weight: 110 lbs
Vision: Needs glasses
Kekkei genkai: Sharingan
Ninja acadmy graduation attempts: 1 (graduated at age 10)

Genin exam attempts: 1
Chunin exam attempts: 1 (chunin rank attained at 13)
Current rank: Jounin (attained at 15)
Previous rank: Chunin
Home village: Konohagakure----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
skills
medical: 40/100%
taijutsu: 70/100%
genjutsu: 65/100%
ninjutsu: 100/100%
life reviving-ninjutsu: 0/100%
forbidden ninjutsu: ?/?% (unknown)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dislikes: people, assholes, enemies
hobbys: being with friends, protecting villagers.
personalty: (teenage) 60% emo, borderline depressive, caring, loving, clumsy, dumb,
protective.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
story:
Jon Uchiha is the youngest uchiha brother and the last surviving memeber of uchiha. Not as famous as his older brothers Itachi and Sasuke because he never did anything like a mass killing and then join an organization of ninja (itachi) or betray his village and join a traitor of the village. (sasuke). He has just lived his life up until now. He was picked on alot as a child because he had no remaning family as sasuke had left when he was 7, and itachi killed the family when he was 1.

He was very lazy as a child, and unlike his brothers who were top of the class he was an average student, average grades, and he graduated at age 10 in the middle spot of the class. He was thrown into squad 15 with his teacher Ide sensei, Chris munoz (the genin who graduated top of the class), and Nikki (i wont put her real name up right here. since this is the rp story.)

This squad was very similar to squad 7 Jon was like Naruto, Chris was like Sasuke, and Nikki was like Sakura (except the only diffrence there is that Nikki actually did useful things on important missions instead of screaming her head off like Sakura.) Another significance is that Chris and Jon-dispite being best friends always tried to bite each others heads off, they were also rivals.

Jon's strength came from his speed attribute, sharingan, and ninjutsu skills.
Chris's strength came from his intelligence, genjutsu skills, and strength attribute.
Nikki was the well rounded one- a mid range combat type who was even in taijutsu, ninjutsu, and genjutsu skills.

The squad went through everything together, from the chuunin exams, which they all passed (at the ages of 13 and 12), and were promoted to chuunin, suicidle missions, then later on at the ages of 15 (for Chris, and Jon) and 14 (for Nikki) they were promoted to ninja's of the jounin rank.

Other important people in Jon's life were Thomas, Alex, Fransisco, and Miharu. When ever Chris and Jon wernt with Nikki and Ide sensei they were with Thomas, Alex, and Fransisco. These friends basicly grew up together.

At the age of 14 Jon created a new jutsu. He learned the rasengan. Then using elemental recomposition he added lighting element to the mix, and created his rase-dori. Not only that but Jon's chakra was....special. He had a chakra defect that allowed him to master fire, water, lightning and wind element. The only element he couldnt master completly had been earth element. Using wind, water and lightning element Jon created his own chakra style: "storm element" Along with that came a new rase-dori "storm element: rase-dori" But this jutsu was 100x more powerful then jon's standard rase-dori, and as such the risks were also magnified by 100x. This was his only storm element jutsu, so he needed to make sure he landed a hit on his opponent. and it could only be used in a one on one fight. if he missed not only would he destroy the enviornment for a 500 ft radius. He was laible to lose his arm, lose all of his chakra, and even lose conciousness. if he hit the enemy would of course be killed, but all of the listed risks still had a good chance of happening. using it in a group fight would be risky because his team could get caught in the jutsu's shockwave. this jutsu was to use only as a last resort, during a "ive got nothing to lose" kind of battle.

One day; Jon, chris, and another ninja from konoha were on a A rank mission. during one of the battles with, chris went into the fight first, He battled hard, but got his ass kicked. Jon's entire squad in fact. Jon pulled out some shuriken, and threw them at one of the enemy ninjas who used chris as a human sheild. The shuriken blade sunk into chris's chest, and actually killed for about 5 mins. And even though the enemy used chris as a sheild, jon was the one who threw the shuriken.
So it counted as Jon killing chris. Thats how jon got his mangekyo sharingan.

Chris was able to be revived though as he was still BARELY clining to life. He was resesitated, and Jon got to awaken his mangekyo sharingan and keep his best friend.

When Jon was 15, something happend: Miharu decided to turn her back on the village. Jon tried to get to her but failed (im just leaving it at that cuz that part of the story has changed so much i dont remember the original! >.<). So now he's living his life as he normaly would, and will occasionaly see miharu, and try to bring her back.

Then at the age of 16 one of his biggest dreams came true. He was on a mission with the original team: Himself, nikki, chris, and their old sensei-ide. The mission was to find an enemy document and take it back to konoha. During an enemy ambush of very high level ninja the team was forced to retreat. During their retreat they got seperated. Jon and nikki ended up being stranded together and chris and ide ended up being stranded together. the whole team had been badly injured. Jon had numerous cuts and brusies. he had a broken wrist, a cracked rib, and a broken foot. Nikki was worse, she as well had numerous cuts and bruises, she had a broken leg (right), broken ankle (left), a cracked rib, and a broken arm. Using the very little medical ninjutsu jon knew he administerd basic first aid to try and ease her pain. he bandaged up her leg, ankle and arm. and patched her cuts. the 2 would be forced to wait the night before being able to move again. their only hope was ide and chris. but at one point, Jon and Nikki's eyes met. Jon had had a crush on nikki since their days at the acadamy. He carried his crush up until now. Nikki of course needed some source of security and comfert. She rested herself on Jon. He took off his tatered jounin vest and wrapped it around her. She looked at him with an affectionate smile of thanks, then she grabbed his hand, and she pulled herself up to him abit more, then the without warning, their lips met. when the kiss was broken they both knew they had found the one who would make each's dreams come true. Jon had moved from having a simple crush on nikki to falling completely in love with her, and she the same. The date of this night was october 2nd 2009. To this day the 2 are still a couple and are still very much in love.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:39 pm

And here's the most basic information of them all.

Name: Miharu Hachiko
Height: 5'3
Weight: 103 lbs
Birthday: June 28
Race: Human
Demon: The Kotsune
Father: Shoico Hachiko (Deceased)
Mother: Alice (Deceased)
Siblings: Mizuki Hachiko (Half brother; Alive)
Team: Jonathan Uchiha
Element: Katon
Blood Type: AB
Hobbies: Feasting on humans, and taking midnight strolls
Favorite Food: Crab
Least Favorite: Bubble Gum
Eye color: Brown
Kekkei Genkai: Jikagon
Hair Color: Wavy Brown
Home Village: Houkagakure No Sato
Affiliation: Konohagakure No Sato.
Quote: "Sometimes when you cage the demon, it get's angry...And wants revenge..,"
Goal: To murder her father and become the last remaining Hachiko, as well as stealing his eyes and claiming them as her own.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Name:Black Shadow
Race: Jinchuuriki
Biju: Ten tails
Team: none
Element: All elements
Hobbies: Hangs around Itachi and usually gets herself into troble.
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Blue unless Jinchuuriki eyes then there red.
Home village: Leaf village
Quote: at times the thing that kills lurks in the shadows.
Goal: None
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 am

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2009/356/4/a/Ten_Tailed_Wolf_by_Kyuubi0017.jpgCharacter Biography Ten_Tailed_Wolf_by_Kyuubi0017[url=Jerica stuff]Jerica stuff[/url]

This is The ten tailed wolf.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Lmfao, Jon, I love how you put "Needs Glasses."
I told you your blind! XD lol
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Ulquiorra Schiffer*

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:05 pm

He is?
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:13 pm

No he's not blind, I just mess with him.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Ulquiorra Schiffer*

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:14 pm

Ok then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:05 pm

Name:Nika Uchiha
Clan: uchiha clan
Nika is not siblings to sasuke, itachi
She is rather quite mysterious at times yet she will sometimes get hyper and loves to party.
Favorite music: Bleeding by evansence
Animal i have become - 3 days grace
she loves slipknot and nickleback
Favorite food and drinks: sake, pizza,gummiworms,skittles, mountain dew!^^
jinchuuriki:leviathan
Team: she is in team 6 along with reyna sabaku and thier sensei Roxas inuzuka
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Ulquiorra Schiffer*

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:52 pm

Interesting info.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:00 pm

thanks i will write more later though
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Ulquiorra Schiffer*

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Ok than.
Back to top Go down
Jon uchiha

Jon uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:48 pm

I am not blind miharu xD
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:52 pm

LIAR!!!
*points a finger at him just like the evil monkey in chris's closet off of family guy*
Back to top Go down
Jon uchiha

Jon uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:01 pm

your blind! T.T
ahaha xD
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:07 pm

Not uh! *says this as she runs into a poll*
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara*

Kisuke Urahara*

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Why did you run into a poll?
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:53 pm

Because I'm blind? xD
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara*

Kisuke Urahara*

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:13 am

I guess you ok.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:54 pm

Name: Roronoa Zoro
Height: 5'10"
Birthday: November 11th
Race: Human
Family: Unknown
Hair Color: Green
Eye Color: Black
Hobbies/Jobs: Master Swordsmen,Pirate Crew Mate,Training,Napping
Crew Mates: Luffy(The Captain),Nami(The Navigator),Usopp(The Marksman),Sanji(The Cook),Chopper(The Doctor),Nico Robin(The Archeologist),Franky(The Shipwright),and Brook(The Musician)
Goal: Keeping my promise to Kuina,to become the Best Swordsman in the world.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Past~

Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:49 pm

Profile Allucard
Age 579
Gender Male
Species Vampire
Affiliates Hellsing Organization
Queen of England
Other Names Ultimate Vampire
Bird of Hermes
Vlad Dracula III
No-Life King
Count
Abilities Immortality
Advanced Regeneration
Superhuman senses
Superhuman speed
Superhuman strength
Intangibility
Defiance/manipulation of gravity
Shapeshifting
Teleportation
Telepathy
Hypnosis
Sharpshooting skills
Summons of familiars
Creation of fledgelings
Memory absorption (through victims' blood)
High resistance to most vampire weaknesses
First Appearance (Manga) Volume 1
First Appearance (Anime) Episode 1
First Appearance (OVA) Hellsing: Ultimate OVA I
Alucard (アーカード, Ākādo) is a fictional character in the Hellsing anime and manga series created by Kouta Hirano and is the main protagonist of the Hellsing franchise.
The most powerful warrior of the Hellsing Organization, Alucard is no mere vampire; it has been implied in the series that he is currently the most powerful vampire in existence. He has a massive ego, and frequently gives enemies more than one chance to kill him before retaliating, if only to demonstrate his enormous powers. He is devoted to his master, Integra Hellsing, and gets along well with the butler Walter C. Dornez. He also has feelings of affection towards his fledgling, Seras Victoria.
In the anime (both TV series and OVA) Alucard is voiced by Nakata Jouji (中田譲治). In the English dub of both series, he is voiced by Crispin Freeman.

Contents [show]
editAppearance
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:49 pm

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100516192459/hellsing/images/6/6f/Alucard_profile_1.jpgCharacter Biography Alucard_profile_1
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:53 pm

Alucard (アーカード, Ākādo) is a fictional character in the Hellsing anime and manga series created by Kouta Hirano and is the main protagonist of the Hellsing franchise.
The most powerful warrior of the Hellsing Organization, Alucard is no mere vampire; it has been implied in the series that he is currently the most powerful vampire in existence. He has a massive ego, and frequently gives enemies more than one chance to kill him before retaliating, if only to demonstrate his enormous powers. He is devoted to his master, Integra Hellsing, and gets along well with the butler Walter C. Dornez. He also has feelings of affection towards his fledgling, Seras Victoria.
In the anime (both TV series and OVA) Alucard is voiced by Nakata Jouji (中田譲治). In the English dub of both series, he is voiced by Crispin Freeman.

He usually dresses in a Victorian fashion, including a charcoal suit, leather riding boots, and a flamboyant, intricately knotted red bow tie, covered by a long red duster. He also wears a red fedora hat with a wide, floppy brim and a pair of circular, heavily tinted, wire-framed red sunglasses with goggle sidings. He has a vast range of supernatural techniques and is an expert gunfighter, his enhanced strength allowing him to wield pistols that most would consider heavy weaponry. He fights with ferocity and often extreme cruelty, rarely shooting to kill until his target has been totally disabled and humiliated.
editHistory

According to Dracula, the novel that inspired Hellsing canon, Alucard was born in the winter of 1431 as Vlad III Dracula, the son of Vlad II Dracul. He later became known as Vlad Ţepeş ("Vlad the Impaler"), and as Kazıklı Bey ("the Impaling Prince") by the Turks. He lived and reigned intermittently as the Voivode of Wallachia until his "death" in 1476, at the age of 45. Alucard recalls "that day" from 523 years ago in chapter 71 Castlevania (2). The circumstances of Vlad's "death" and transformation are shown in chapter 70 Castlevania, but exactly how he became a vampire is unknown. During this flashback, it is revealed that he was captured by the Ottoman Empire when he was a child and sodomized by a high ruler (known best for clenching a cross during the ordeal). When he became the voivode of Wallachia, he launched an all-out war on the Turks which devastated both sides. Eventually, his troops were defeated, his people were killed (many by his own hands), and his homeland was set ablaze. Vlad himself was to be executed. Before he was beheaded, he drank of the blood from the battlefield and became a true vampire. Accepting the powers of darkness, the cross he had always carried with him shattered.
Centuries later, in 1893, the events of Bram Stoker's novel Dracula unfold in the flashbacks of Hellsing. Abraham Van Helsing, Arthur Holmwood, Quincey Morris, Jack Seward (Jonathan Harker, another character in the novel, is not mentioned) were able to defeat Vlad III, then known as Count Dracula, and kill all of his servants. In the flashback dream sequence of Volume 4 (episode 2 of the OVA series), Abraham remarks that Mina had been freed from the Count's grasp, just as she was in the novel. It is at this point where Alucard's back story begins to deviate substantially from Bram Stoker's book. In Hellsing, the Count was staked in the heart, but not destroyed; from that that point on, the Count became a servant for Abraham and his descendants, serving each successive generation. It remains uncertain if he was forced into servitude or if he was willing to serve the Hellsing family
The next known account of Alucard's life is during World War II, in 1944. Count Dracula now went by a new name given to him by Integra's father, Sir Arthur Hellsing, which was Alucard. Alucard, along with a 14-year-old Walter C. Dornez, was sent to Warsaw, Poland, to stop Millennium's vampire production program. The results of this mission are largely unknown at this point, as it is recorded in the ongoing prequel to Hellsing, Hellsing: The Dawn. Decades later, in 1969, Alucard was imprisoned in a dungeon in Hellsing manor by Arthur. According to Sir Hugh Irons in chapter 75 Heart of Iron, Arthur came to believe that Alucard was "too powerful a drug to be used as more than the occasional medicine". Shortly after Arthur's death in 1989, Alucard was awakened and resuscitated by Integra's blood when she came to his cell seeking rescue and her shoulder was clipped by a bullet. After just 20 years of imprisonment, Alucard saved Integra (then only 12 years old) from her traitorous uncle, Richard, and became her servant.

As he is immortal and almost invincible, Alucard is very egotistical. He freely taunts and belittles his opponents, often allowing them to inflict seemingly fatal wounds before healing himself and obliterating his enemy. One of his favorite methods is allowing himself to literally be shot to pieces before simply flowing back together. It could accurately be said that rather than killing his opponents, Alucard breaks them. An example can be seen in volume 2 when Alucard fights Luke Valentine. When Luke gains an advantage over Alucard, victory seems within his grasp. The tides turn when Alucard shoots off Luke's legs, telling him to regenerate them and pick up his gun and fight back. When Luke fails to do so, Alucard transforms a part of himself into his hell hound and devours Luke, saying:
"As a vampire you were a pathetic piece of shit, now you are nothing but dog shit."
However, even as an invincible vampire, Alucard can be stunned, usually because of his arrogance. In his first meeting with Alexander Anderson, he assumed he had easily killed Anderson with a single bullet, and was caught off guard when latter regenerated. Alucard also expressed deep disappointment that Luke was not a more worthy adversary, and in both the anime and manga he seems to long to fight a truly equal opponent.
However, underneath his cocky, dark, arrogant attitude, Alucard seems deeply sad and envious of humans, for they are blessed with the gift of death, while he himself is unable to die and must walk the Earth for eternity. Over the course of his existence, Alucard has come to realize that life needs death to make it precious. Alucard chose to become a monster to obtain power and escape death, and he regrets it. All of these feelings are shown at various points throughout the series, such as when Alucard tells the Queen that she is "that same saucy filly from 50 years ago" and that she is "truly beautiful now", when he becomes infuriated as Anderson stabs himself in the heart with the Helena's Nail in volume 8 (because Anderson is making the same mistake that Alucard made), and when Alucard says that Walter's old, aged body was "a trillion times more beautiful" than his new, vampiric body in chapter 74. His desire for a worthy opponent may be connected to his regret, as well; it could be interpreted as a desire to finally die in battle.
Arthur Hellsing explains it the best in chapter 72: "For what they all seem to seek is to wage war, and endless desperate, blood-stained, struggles. Things quite close to crying loudly. I don't think they desire those things at all. On the contrary: all of this is their way of shouting and begging for death."
In conjunction, Alucard also holds a great affinity for humans who take pride in themselves, often expressing his desire of being killed by a human/mortal which would be the ultimate irony and truth. For an immortal vampire to be slain by a mortal human, and of how all monsters are destined to be slain by men. This would explain why Alucard often expresses such joy when facing off against Anderson, who was, up until Volume 8, a human. He often respects certain humans for their bravery, for choosing to remain mortal and accept death rather than choose the cowards way out and become a vampire.
Alucard has expressed extreme disgust with the vampires he's been hunting for the last 100 years, especially when they kill without purpose. In chapter 3 of the manga (Murder Club), he lists the two vampires' pointless killing in his catalog of how pathetic they are. In the original Gonzo anime version (Club M), Alucard makes his discontent apparent:
"You've gone and taken all those lives, and not even because you were thirsty. Is it fun? Is that what it takes for filth like you to get off?"
Despite this, he isn't entirely against immortality. Rather he believes it is a gift that must be earned and that is limited only to certain personalities or perhaps characters of sufficient will, which he may believe he lacks. As such he views suicide as the lowest of human will and a fool's way of escaping, being extremely offended when a GATE officer commits suicide to avoid being brutally killed by Alucard. He happily gave Seras immortality despite his self-reflection due to her indomitable will, courage, and unwavering resolve, even when facing off against the ghouls and the vampire priest. He also viewed Walter in the same regard for a time, even indirectly offering him immortality. It can be said that he believes that Walter "took" immortality rather than "earned" it.
Another important aspect of Alucard's personality is his relationship with God. As a human, he was a crusader, a knight who fought against the Muslim Turks to spread Christianity. As a warrior, he believed that words alone were not enough; that one must accomplish deeds in order to attract God's attention, a belief shared by his rival, Alexander Anderson. In accordance with this belief, he never asked God for favors, but instead did many great and terrible things. He became famous for punishing evildoers in his own lands and abroad, for waging a war against the Muslims in hopes of bringing down "the New Jerusalem," and for sacrificing his troops and his people to achieve his own goals. When he lost his war and was captured by the Turks, he realized that he had failed. Feeling abandoned by God, he abandoned God in turn. In a moment of perfect despair, he drank up the blood of his scorched and besieged homeland and became a vampire.
It's possible that Dracula's plan in England, which began with invasion and probably would've ended in conquest, was a way of avenging himself against God, whom he blamed for his own mistakes (this is similar to how Count Dracula was portrayed in Francis Ford Coppola's film, Bram Stoker's Dracula, which Hirano has cited as one of his greatest sources of inspiration).
editPowers and Abilities

Alucard holding his favorite weapon, the Jackal.
Alucard demonstrates, in various incarnations of the series Hellsing, an astonishing and overwhelming range of supernatural attacks; these include, but are probably not limited to:
Immortality: (which was assumed to be associated with how many souls he has absorbed, though it was merely fan theory, and was never proven and or even hinted at. It was proven wrong when Anderson attacked Alucard when all of his souls were released, and he was still able to regenerate perfectly fine).
Regeneration: Alucard's ability to regenerate is considerably greater than any other vampire's, and may be due to the Hellsing family's experimentation. He has regenerated from a pool of blood and from being blown to shreds by gunfire, incinerated completely, etc.
Superhuman Senses
Superhuman Accuracy: Alucard has been known to hit targets at great range using handguns while looking the other way. He does this by using his so called 'third eye'. He states that "if you shoot like humans do, you'll only miss like they do.".
Superhuman Strength: The extent is unknown, but Alucard can physically rip humans and vampires apart with ease. He also ripped through Tubalcain Alhambra's card which was strong and dense enough to slice through uranium.
Superhuman Speed: He can move faster than can be seen, and is faster than Mach Speed. He caught a magic bullet within his mouth [which tore through an SR-71 (which is made of multiple alloys, including VARIOUS amounts of titanium) and crushed it within his teeth].
Intangibility: The ability to pass through solid objects.
Superhuman Agility: The ability to defy gravity to an uncertain limit. He is also seen leaping impossible distances and can go up vertical surfaces.
Shadow Manipulation: Manipulation of shadows into physical form. (Although vampires controlling shadows isn't unheard of, the artwork sometimes makes it difficult to distinguish between blood and shadows.)
Shape-shifting: Alucard can transform himself or parts of himself into bats, insects, snakes, hellhounds, other human forms including a little girl, an amorphous mass of darkness, and many other forms. Alucard has four known human forms, each with different characteristics and weapons. He also states that his form means nothing and that he can take any form that he chooses.
Weather Control: The ability to control the weather to an unknown limit, as demonstrated by the fog created when he returned to London aboard the H.M.S Eagle.
Teleportation
Telekinesis: In the manga, Alucard is seen telekinetically moving a broken down air-craft carrier from the Gulf of Italy to the Dover of London all in a little less than 40 minutes, only traveling at a few knots.
Telepathy: Alucard can speak telepathically to his fledgling.
Mind Reading
Mind Control and Hypnosis: (fans sometimes call it the "sex beam" after a remark from Pip).
Summoning: The ability to summon familiars, the souls of those whose blood he has sucked in a variety of forms that either sprout from his body or swarm about him as an army numbering in the thousands. These familiars can also include animals such as horses and the weapons and abilities that the familiars possessed in life, but Alucard can only use this ability when control art restriction system level zero is released.
Blood Sucking: The ability to suck a person's blood and absorb their soul and, consequently, their knowledge and memories. (He learns more about Millennium after absorbing Tubalcain.) He can also absorb blood through his clothes and skin, as he does with Luke Valentine's blood after his hellhound had eaten Luke's body.
Hibernation: Alucard is able to survive long periods of time without consuming blood, but is able to fight at a usual level of strength after drinking blood.
Immunity to the weaknesses most vampires possess. His abilities and health are not in any way compromised by such things as sunlight or silver. In fact, it appears that the only weapons capable of harming him to any real extent are the most holy of Christian artifacts, such as Father Anderson after augmenting his abilities with Helena's Nail (a nail which was from the True Cross which crucified Jesus Christ and was blessed in his blood).
'Supernatural Sense': The ability to sense supernatural activity (In The Dawn, a prequel to Hellsing. Alucard knew the Captain was a werewolf the moment he saw him, and in the OVA, could see the blessings on Father Anderson's bayonets).
Combat Experience: In addition to his superhuman abilities, Alucard also possess centuries of combat experience. While he usually relies on crushing his opponents with sheer power, he does at times use strategy. When he fought Alhambra, Alucard used shadow duplicates to distract him, allowing Alucard to close the distance between them and deliver the death blow.
While regenerating he gains a great immunity to anything that tries attacking him, leaving it non-effective.
While not directly confirmed, it appears that Alucard has acquired Schrodinger's quantum reality manipulation powers after absorbing him during the Millennium incident. This would grant him the ability to exist wherever and however he wishes, although it took him 30 years to be able to use this apparent power due to the complex nature of it.
[edit]Weapons

For more information, see Hellsing ARMS Casull and Hellsing Combat Pistol 'Jackal'.

Alucard using the Casull

"Jackal"
Alucard is an exceedingly lethal combatant even unarmed, due to his extensive supernatural abilities and strength, but he also uses various weapons in battle. These have included swords, machine guns, and traditional vampire-slaying tools such as stakes and crosses. Additionally, Alucard has two signature weapons, a pair of oversized and overpowered handguns named the .454 Casull and the Jackal. In Hellsing: The Dawn, he wielded a captured PPSh-41 submachine gun.
editRelease States

Alucard's vast powers are controlled entirely by the heir to the Hellsing family (currently Integra Hellsing). This is apparently enforced by something called the "control art restriction system." There are shown to be six levels of restriction and six corresponding states, with lower numbers meaning greater levels of power. Under certain circumstances, Alucard can release some of his greater powers himself; a component of his restriction system called the "Cromwell Approval" seems to influence this. In the Gonzo anime's final episode, Integra is shown giving him permission to release to level one, the state where he is in the red straightjacket like garb he is shown in when Integra finds him in her youth. In the manga Alucard is shown to be wearing a black leather jumper when he is at the Level One release state. For lower levels of release, he has the ability to lower his seals at will, to an extent. Alucard can often be heard stating what level he is releasing immediately prior to combat ("Releasing control art restriction to level two"). This is, perhaps, a requirement of the release mechanism, but this has never been confirmed. Another possible reason is that it is to unnerve his opponents as he goes into battle. Given what has been seen of his personality, this is quite likely. In the manga, Integra requests that Alucard's restriction system be released to Level Zero, the lowest level, allowing him full access to his most devastating powers.
"Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems three...two...one, approval of Situation A recognized. Commencing the Cromwell invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent."
editClothes and Release States

It is noticeable that Alucard's attire sometimes changes according to how much power he is using: as he charges up to engage in battle, first his sunglasses, then his fedora will disappear; in the manga he also removes his arms from the sleeves of his coat letting it simply just hang on his shoulders like a cloak whilst he fires from underneath it. It has been posited that these articles of clothing are direct physical manifestations of whatever system Hellsing uses to control Alucard, with his leather straight jacket representing his true nature. His gloves, which are engraved with the Hellsing seal (a pentacle decorated with occult symbols and several mottoes, reading: "Hell's Gate Arrested / Gott Mit Uns / And Shine Heaven Now") are also thought to be part of this mechanism and the source of Hellsing's control over him (Alucard's distinctive gloves are visible in the vast majority of his transformations, even when Alucard himself is not in a humanoid form). However, in Hellsing OVA II, in the flashback scene where Alucard recalls being beaten by Abraham Van Hellsing, Alucard is still seen wearing these gloves, despite the fact that he was not yet under their control. This is a continuity error, because when compared to the panel from the manga, it shows normal white gloves. In his final release state, Alucard reverted to his original form back when he was still Vlad III Dracula. In this form he appeared as his former, 40-year-old self (as opposed to looking his early 20s) with a thick beard and mustache. He also wore heavy medieval armor with a huge tattered cloak and carried a long sword. However, he quickly returned to his normal form when confronted by Anderson. The gigantic amount of armies that accompany him in this state, constituting the souls of every single person he has ever drank the blood of, accompanies this form as well. He also assumes the form of a gigantic black eye, with a huge amount of tendrils, drinking the blood of all the dead within what is left of London.
It is debated whether his younger form shown in The Dawn is a 'state of release'. Some fans claim that the Hellsing family suppressed Alucard's powers, sealing them away into a much smaller body, in order to conduct scientific experiments on him, eventually making him into the vampire that he is in the manga. Others say that he chose this form on his own accord, simply because he can take any form that he likes. In a flashback scene in Volume 4 of the Hellsing manga, we can see the young Walter alongside an adult Alucard after the destruction of the Nazi vampire research program. In volume 9, in his 'Girlycard' form, Alucard also admits "There's never any meaning in the form that I take". This could indicate that Alucard's appearance is controlled primarily by himself. Also, in Hellsing: The Dawn, chapter 5, Alucard states, "You must find it entertaining, I can change my shape into anything. The particular form I take...it means nothing to me."
[edit]Identity

Alucard reverting to the body he had at the time of his "death" at age 45.
Alucard's true identity - that of both the historical Vlad Ţepeş and the fictional Count Dracula - is only hinted at in the earlier volumes (also if you spell Alucard backwards, you get Dracula as further proof). Such early hints include his anagrammatic name, the title of the series and the name of Integra's family, and the impalement of the GATE officers in volume 3. From there, the hints become much less vague, and his identity as the fictional Count Dracula is brought to light. In volume 4, a dreaming Alucard recalls his defeat at the hands of Abraham van Hellsing, which marked the beginning of his servitude to the Hellsing family. In volume 7, the narration alludes to the Count's arrival in London aboard the Demeter, from Bram Stoker's novel Dracula.
In volume 8, his full identity is made plain. Reverting to the body he had at the time of his "death" at age 45, he summons massive hordes of souls he had devoured during the centuries. These include his own Wallachian army, peasantry, Turkish Janissaries, war horses, and others. Throughout his battle with Anderson, Alucard frequently compares his rival to the man who defeated him a hundred years ago - Abraham van Hellsing.
Additionally, in Hundred Swords (3), the other protagonists are spoken of by Alucard - Abraham van Hellsing, Jack Seward, Quincey

Alucard briefly shows his true face to Incognito
Morris, and Arthur Holmwood (Jonathan Harker is strangely omitted). The final chapter of volume 8 - Castlevania (1) - consists of a flashback of Alucard's life and "death" as the voivod of Wallachia, Vlad III Dracula. Another indication that Alucard is Vlad is the fact that he continually impales his enemies with his hands before they die.
Most of these revelations are not present in Gonzo's TV series. However, the final episode does feature a visual reference to Vlad Ţepeş, and Alucard refers to his name as being "a bit of an enigma" when speaking to Incognito before they fight. There are few obvious references to the character of Count Dracula. Also in the last few minutes of the anime's last episode Incognito is impaled. Impaling his enemies was common practice for Vlad III The Impaler (Vlad Ţepeş, also known as Dracula). Additionally, upon Incognito's defeat, a close-up is seen of Alucard with half his face shrouded in shadow. When lightning flashes, the other half of his face is revealed to be that of the Impaler.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:10 am

That's alot to read Alucard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Biography   Character Biography Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Biography
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: Naruto places :: Places in konoha and homes :: Bonus stuff(: like videos, stories and a photo album(:-
Jump to: