Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery

Go down 
+2
Nami
Ryuu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuu

Ryuu

Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery Empty
PostSubject: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:38 am

Number 6 ventured into the refinery as he lurked in the shadows and traveled through the vents of the building. 6 then relized that a hive was establish here by the queen yet the queen has vanished. Leaving him here with these scientists, androids and humans! Yet while here he began a killing spree and harvesting mission. The mission is to survive and not be captured! While here he noticed some familiar faces such as Akira, neji and hinata yet they left leaving the marines to scout the place. Number 6 smirked " time to kill these beings." he hisses ( video explains his whole time here well half^^)

Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:01 am

( tightt video nii-san^^)

Nami came to the refinery hearing from akira a species is part of the killings from lab 51 to here. I walk alongside with akira as I hold the hilt of my blade. Since these last few days I have been training with akira yet who would of new I had to kill or capture a creature?! Me and akira walked inside as the lights were flickering none bright which made this place creepy already. The doors closed behind us as it now couldn't open do to some dead people trying to get out by pushing the door open but none succeeded due to the bloody handprints and smears on the door. I looked at akira " keep alert nami this creature is a killer right after it was born." he says as I nod and keep alert ready to pull out my blade any second yet the stench of blood was everywhere! It was driving me crazy but I couldn't let such a stench bring me down. I follow akira in the dark hallways as he leads the way and I hold a flashlight. Doors creaked and screams of other victims filled the hallways! " akira but isn't our mission is to capture the creature and take it back to the lab?" I ask akira stopped " yes but if it gets way out of hand I'm going to kill it!" he says as he leads again I then think " what zoro finds out I'm here he will probably get pissed off." I think ( lol) I continue to follow akira
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:39 am

Number 6 killed any marine in his path. As he used stealth kills. Once entering the vent he senses two new people. Quickly drawn by the hive's voices he found them two a guy with white hair which was akira. Even though they r friends at times they r sometimes enemies. Yet he looked at a girl with orange hair. A smirk layered on his lips as he drooled while hissing he quickly ran in the vents to plan a trap for the girl. Once traveling through the vents he then finds the power outage , useing his tail he stabbed the power outage causeing all the lights to shut off making the place more dark than ever only the flashlight was seen which gave away his victims position. " I should harvest the girl. He saysSpecimen 6 : loose in the refinery 2533d1258639866-pre-order-bonuses-aliens-vs-predator-avp_bonus2lg
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:50 am

The lights went off as nami now freaked slightly. Even though she had a flashlight it gives away our position to the enemy. Akira snarled to himself " he cut off the power so he can sneak up on us and lurk in the shadows." akira says as I look around " ah shot zoro is going to be really pissed when he finds out." I say akira then took my hand as he lead me to another chamber. I hear hisses, something running through vents making it echo the sound from a distance. I hear the very drops of water from torn out pipes as I totally freak I held onto akira yet I seem pathetic! " damn I guess I'm scared......" I say " fear is strength as well." akira says as we enter a room were the engines are yet they were covered in slimy goo which gets you stuck easily
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:35 am

I followed them as they venture deeper into the refinery. I await my chance to strike
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:22 pm

My wolf ears perk as I hear something. I growled as I turned around but nothing was there. " damn kakashi will kill me of he knew I was here." I say to nami as I take out my sword
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:04 pm

I seem to notice that Akira senses me. I hiss silently before slipping through a vent
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:44 pm

As akira walked alongside with nami. I then pull out my cell phone and txt kakashi

-uh hey big bro...... Um how would u react if I told u...... I was here in a death trap with a killer creature and I'm trying to capture it.... Yet nami and I can't escape plus with this guy name luffy...., uh oh!!!!ahhh the creature is huge G2G if I'm dead than goodbye.-

Puts cellphone away as I grab nami and pick her up as luffy jumped on my back and I ran while carrying them both
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:48 pm

*Gets the txt and reads it*

-BRO WHEN YOU GET BACK YOUR NOT GETTING YOUR BOOKS FOR A MONTH! I'M GOING TO TAKE THEM ALL RIGHT NOW AND TELL MASTER JIRAIYA NOT TO GIVE YOU ANY!!!!!!-

(lol)
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Pulls out cell phone and calls kakashi

( haha)
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:51 pm

*Picks up my phone and answers it*
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:55 pm

" whoa! Take away my books your messed up! Just because papa isn't here u r not the boss of me!!! And 2 I might not live!!!! Pl-" says through the phone but couldn't finish sentence ad the creatures breaks my phone
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:57 pm

"Meh,he won't die." mumbles as I hang up my phone and yawns
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:59 pm

( lol)

" dumbass!!" yells as I carry luffy and nami and run
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:01 pm

Luffy:"Oi you can put me down,I'm fine now!"
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:05 pm

( in the meanwhile I will play my bro's alien form till he gets on.)

I put luffy down as I run off with nami

(lol)

Number 6 lurks in the shadows as he jumps out and growls while he used his tail to wack luffy
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:10 pm

(XD)

Luffy:*Dodges it* "Your ugly!" he says while laughing."GUM-GUM PISTOL!" he yells and punches him
Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:16 pm

( hahah so like luffy!)

as luffy punches number 6. 6 simply stops his punch with his hand as he pushed his arm back. His tail went back as well as he sent his tail with full force to impale luffy in the gut with the sharp end of the tail ( if u watch the video my bro posted with the alien using it's tail to kill people than u know what I mean^^)
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:19 pm

Luffy:*Gets stabbed in the leg as he managed to dodge from being stabbed in the gut* "Oi that wasn't nice!" luffy says with a frown."GUM-GUM JET GATLING!!!!" he yells and punches him multiple times

Back to top Go down
Leo Aoi

Leo Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:26 pm

( I think I got this whole alien thing down lol)

number 6 gets punched as he shrieked out. Yet his tail wraps around a pipe as he swings backwards landing on his hind legs. He hissed as he drooled yet his skin began to shed. He begin to grow slightly bigger as he changed into his second form the predalien Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery Predalien2finalyg3 his tail lashed out as he then roared
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Luffy: "Ew drool." Luffys mumbles.He then runs behind the alien quickly."GUM-GUM ROCKET!" he yells

Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:19 pm

The alien shrieked as the hand pierced it's body yet acid blood dripped onto luffy's flesh melting away all the skin an bone. The alien the grabs his arm and flings him aside
( thank u akira for rping my creature but I got it here for now)
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:31 pm

Luffy:"I won't give up so easily." he says."GUM-GUM STORM!" he yells and attacks

(It's this attack,but he's human^^)
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:35 pm

Number 6 limbs fall off as he now was pieces and his acid blood melted the ground
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:36 pm

Luffy:Smirks as his arms return back to normal and he cracks his fists
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery Empty

Back to top Go down

Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: The places in konoha from the anime naruto :: Konoha best places(: :: Shangai forest :: One piece rp :: Private Rp's :: Private rp's :: Xenomorph RP: Refinery, lab 51 :: Xenomorph Rp.-
Jump to: