Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery

Go down 
+2
Nami
Ryuu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuu

Ryuu

Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Yet the clumps of flesh move as number 6 regenerated itself as it hissedSpecimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 2533d1258639866-pre-order-bonuses-aliens-vs-predator-avp_bonus2lg
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Luffy:"I thought something like that was going to happen." he says as he pulls out a red little ball.He then pressed the button on top as it starts beeping,he quickly throws at the alien as it blows up right where it stood."Thanks a bunch Usopp." he mumbles while smiling
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Number 6 blows up but before he blew up something came from him as it slithered to luffy
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:47 pm

Luffy:*Looks around and keeps alert for anything*
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:49 pm

The alien jumps into a vent
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:51 pm

Luffy:*Hears something in the vents as he looks around carefully*
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Two husks jump out as one wrapped it's tail around luffy's neck and then hugged his face sort of but it was a way to put a offspring into the host
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Luffy:"GET...OFF!" he yells as he stretches his arms behind him and hits the husk point blank

(Stretchiness^^ lol I'm a little hyper!)
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:00 pm

( haha lol)

the husks keeps a grip
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:03 pm

Luffy:*Stretches his leg behind him and kicks the alien hard*
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:04 pm

The husk falls as I hiss from the vents
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:13 pm

Luffy:*Looks around carefully and listens*
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:15 pm

number 6 jumps out as he claws luffy then hides in the shadows and lurks throughout the vents
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Luffy:*Holds his shoulder since that's where he got clawed,but he soon forgets about and stretches out his arm then hits the vents and crushes them*
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:19 pm

number 6 jumps out quickly as his tail lashes out and impales luffy's leg
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Luffy: Grinds his teeth and ignores the pain."GUM-GUM RIFLE!" he yells and attacks him

Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:58 pm

i shrieked as i jump away as my skin sheds i then turn to my final stage king xenomorphSpecimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 AlienQueen (he is much bigger now!!!! LOL)
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:09 pm

(lol)

Luffy:"So your still not done huh?" he says as he goes into Gear second Mode."GUM-GUM JET PISTOL!" he yells and attacks."GUM-GUM STAMP!" he yells and attacks."GUM-GUM YARI MISSILE!" he yells and attacks."GUM-GUM JET BAZOOKA!" he yells and attacks.

Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Though I may of got hit alot there was one thing. I rule the hive. I called all the xenomorphs to me as over 100 came to my call! ( they r a huge family no stopping there lol^^) as they all came they attacked luffy all at once.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:04 pm

Luffy:*Stretches out his leg and kicks more then a few from under their feet as he makes some of them hit the ground.He then has some time to prepare himself as he uses the same attack he did before and kills quite a few of them*
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:47 pm

Acid blood splattered everywhere as a few husks came. I on the other hand search for the rest of the people. I leave as I run off to find hosts for more offspring.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:49 pm

Luffy:*Kills the husks as he cracks his knuckles and smirks*
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:59 pm

Number 6 and all the xenomorphs break free from the refinery as they were now in the outside world. Perfect to conquer starting with the village! Yet number 6 carries a unconcious akira and nami as he runs off and heads to a new location.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Luffy:*Runs out of the refinery seeing the exit* "Finally...I'm out!" he says as his stomach growls."I NEED SOME MEAT!...wait...where did that guy with the old man hair and Nami go...?" he mumbles and looks around.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Nami awakes in a dark place. Yet she was stuck in a gooey wall as she couldn't move. She looked around and see's akira on the ground " akira!" she called out akira stirred as he got up. Be then shakes his head as he snaps back into reality. Akira reached for his sword as he cut me down. " where r we?" she asked looking around the dark place akira shrugged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery   Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Specimen 6 : loose in the refinery
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: The places in konoha from the anime naruto :: Konoha best places(: :: Shangai forest :: One piece rp :: Private Rp's :: Private rp's :: Xenomorph RP: Refinery, lab 51 :: Xenomorph Rp.-
Jump to: