Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;- Empty
PostSubject: Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;-   Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;- EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:47 pm

Here are the rules:
Only one person a turn, so we don't get this all mixed up.
The order is Miharu, Jon, Itachi, then Sasuke.
That way we all have a chance to speak to our teammates before our opponents attack us.
Also, you can throw as many attacks as you want but, NO GOD-MODING, my biggest rule.
If you cheat and attack someone without them allowing it, we are free to stop the fight.
An example of that would be this:
*the boy ran at the guy slicing his neck as he died*
THAT is god-moding, which under no circumstances can you do.
Something like this is allowed, because your giving the other person a chance to make an action
*The boy ran at the man, getting his weapon ready as he aimed for his neck, if it made a direct hit, it could kill him*
By that example you should have a firm grasp on what I'm talking about...
Cursing is allowed here if you must do it, I know my character never stops so, I don't mind it...Go ahead.
If you do your turn before your suppose to, we will completely ignore it and act like that never happened and when it is your actual turn, we will reply to that.

Well, I can't think of anymore, if there's more that come to me in a bit that I forgot to add I will include them...But for now, here is the starter...

The skies darkened vastly as the maroon mixture engulfed the skies setting. The sun had dispersed long ago, the moon taking it’s toll. Normally in a average evening as such, the skies would be clear, the darkness shrouding the earth, until now, it’s shade now changed to the red tint. What, had caused this change in the sky? A konoichi of course. One with great skill and one whom had a very high standard, particularly in Gen Jutsu. Yet, it was not Gen Jutsu being the reason for this sky to be this way, it was the smoke arising in the sky; the flames and ashes. A massacre had been made only shortly before, one of which was destroying a household as well as the family within it. The family, had been murdered by the same person who made the sky this way. Their name, was Miharu Hachiko.
“What a nuisance…” the woman tsk’ed, glaring at the house that she had now set flames upon, watching as the building collapsed so easily. This female was wrapped in a black cloak, her hood no longer on her head to hide her face. Her wavy brown hair flowed in the wind, as her eyes were a normal shade of brown. Her undergarment clothing was unseen due to the cloth on her body, as she starred at the remarkable scenery. Amused by such an occurrence, she now turned, and began to walk away, kicking up dirt as she did.
Walking behind her had been a male, her teammate; Jonathan Uchiha. He carried his normal weapon on his back which had been a large scythe, along with many other equipment and weapons hidden among his clothing tucked away safely for the time being. He followed behind closely as they both stuck together in case a invaded attack while their backs were turned. Leaving the scene to let the building be consumed by the element, she no longer had any further need to concern herself with the family within, besides, it was a futile child living in it’s depths, one who couldn’t be let free to roam, must be exposed of quickly and efficiently.
"Jon, hurry up.” she gritted her teeth as she walked, gawking her head back to see him still looking back on the house, walking slower than before.
"Do not ever look back, you know that. It will only drag you down and blind you. Besides, we need to hurry up. We have, company awaiting us.”
A sly smile snuck up onto her face as she now faced forward once more, continuing her stroll as they went.
After a brief ten minutes or so of walking, she came to a stop, examining the frontal. Surrounded by tree’s and shrubs, yet in front of her stood a lodestone, one in particular that had words inscribed on it. This was a window, in a sense, all they needed to do was pass through and easily carry on. Chanting a few words to herself, the scribbled words now glow a blue shade, the rock now splitting in half, revealing a stair case leading downwards towards the earth.
“Let’s go.” she spoke to her comrade as the made their way through, now finding their location in a large dome looking area, even though rock held the ceiling up, being underground still. Licking her lips seductively, a smirk was now plastered upon her face as her fingers curled in delight.
Standing on the opposite end of arena looking place, was two figures, the remaining Uchiha brothers despite her own partner.
"Ah, Itachi and Sasuke, thank you for being so understanding on our delay. I apologize for the inconvenience, we had duties, elsewhere…” she laughed to herself a little, being the only one who understood the humor in this. Her hand now crept into the crease line of her cloak, removing it as it broke apart. Now, tearing it from her body, she tossed it to the ground carelessly. Her shirt was different than her usual wear. Her maroon vest now curled around her neck as did Sasuke’s shirt in his younger days, except a zipper reached from top to bottom, and the color was maroon. Fixed on the back of the vest was her clan symbol. Underneath her top was a black shirt, as the ends of the sleeves stretched out on her arms. For bottoms she wore white Capri’s, as behind it was fish net legging stopping at knee length.
Around her waist was a red sash with a katana dangling on her lift hip, fastened tightly in the cloth. She was now prepared for battle.
Looking at her partner her fangs were revealed in her devious smile, as the blood lust raged on within her.
“Pick one, or I’ll end up killing them both…” she said to her teammate, trying not to tempt herself to just go ahead and cut both their heads off recklessly. She waited for the reply, closely eyeing the other two shin obi that glared back at them with determination. She planned to wipe those looks off their faces once she was done with them.
Back to top Go down
Jon uchiha

Jon uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;-   Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;- EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:00 pm

*He walked along at her command. Defying her command he looked back at the burning house, and gave an annoyied sigh. He didnt like taking orders especially from her, but at the same time he was usually to bored or lazy to care.*
" Ohh? Well, im just looking at your work. Besides what company are we talking about. Is this another one of your late night snacks, rather, is that what its going to turn into?"

*he kept walking. stopping and waiting for her to finish her jutsu. The stairs opened. he stared for a moment and followed. He paused for a few seconds recognizing the chakra flows. When they reached their opponents he stared..*
"Ahh brothers. Intresting, i didnt think you'd be our opponents."

*Jon looked back at miharu, and pushed up his glasses.*
"You choose yours. The one that doesnt get attacked will be mine."
Back to top Go down
Itachi uchiha

Itachi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;-   Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;- EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:12 pm

Stops along with sasuke at my side as I stare ahead to see two figures one with brown hair and a deadly look on her face and the other who wore glasses. I turned to sasuke " it's enough I deal with u." says annoyed as I take off my akatsuki cloak and toss it aside
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;-   Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;- EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:21 pm

I glare at Itachi " damn u." replies to itachi as I slide my sleeves down as I look at our opponents " brother?" says confused as I looked at the male wearing glasses
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowwolvespack.forumotion.net
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;-   Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;- EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:20 pm

"Enough chit chat. Let's just kill them both, doesn't matter who get's who..."
Miharu now approached the two men as her right hand swiftly made it's way down, now grappling the hilt of her Kusangi blade as she withdrew it into play, the metal shining brightly as she now pointed it at them back and force.
"Hm, which one...I'll pick whoever. Or why not both!"
Charging at both the Uchiha's she now brought the sword up in a diagnol position, then with swift movement she began to bring it back down starting from the left side. If this hit directly it would slice through them both, cutting them in half. For now she would restrain from using Jutsu, and decided to wield her sword for the time being instead.
"Jon. Don't use your sharingan yet. Wear them down with physical attacks, it makes it easier on the both of us..."
She now tightened her grasp on the blade, as the downward fall may forever silence them if neither blocked this attack.
Back to top Go down
Jon uchiha

Jon uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;-   Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;- EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:37 pm

"Hmmm?
*He looked at the person who adressed him, his older brother sasuke.*

"Yeah, its me. Its been a long time hasnt it. Last i saw you....I was 7. And as for itachi...i dont remember you...but they say you left the village when i was 1. your spared sasuke and i? Right?"
*he grinned as he looked at them. Then his eyes darted to miharu who drew her blade. He watched her moves.*

*he watched her attack. He pushed his glasses up again. He reached behind him and grabbed the handle of his scythe but didnt pull it off*
"Hogging all the fun like always huh miharu."
Back to top Go down
Itachi uchiha

Itachi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;-   Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;- EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:32 pm

Watches miharu charging towards me and sasuke as I quickly jump back as I pull out five kunai's and throw three
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;-   Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;- EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Quickly puts my hand on my sword handle as I draw it out in the flash as I jump back " she is quick." says
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;-   Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;- EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:14 pm

"Looks like you two are running from me. Running means it's dangerous, your cautios, and possibly scared..."
The female licked her upper lip sinisterly as they had both dispersed their own ways, quickly fleeing from the spot. Now seeing the three Kunia charge down at her, she simply moved her head to the left easily dodging them as they pierced the wall behind her with a thud. She then turned to look at where it hit then looked back at them.
"Well, that was pointless. Jon," she now looked over to her teammate as she now walked over to him. "We shall attack Itachi first, since he looks a little uneasy about this...Heh. Make A Rasi-Dori for me. Were going to fuse it with my flames and attack him."
Miharu now lifted her arm out in front of her as flames transmitted above her skin now flickering and flying into the air. She assumed her would make the jutsu inside the flames, combining all three elements, which was a very difficult process, but since they had practiced this justu many times it was easy.
"Once we attack them with this, I'll use Flaming Hand Blade on Sasuke..."
Back to top Go down
Jon uchiha

Jon uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;-   Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;- EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:10 pm

*he looked at her then looked at their opponents.*
"You realize, that i cant do a storm element: rase-dori right? if this combo fails, and we get driven into a corner it would be too risky to do a storm style rase-dori cuz theres no garantee that it wont fuck you up too..."

*He pushed up his glasses and held his hand out. immedietly the chakra flow was so powerful one could sense it at a distance. In his hand glowed a small light, the light progressivly grew until it became a swirling mass of raw chakra: a rasengan.*
"Miharu, do cover me while i prepare the jutsu. I dont feel like getting flanked today."

*Once his rasengan was finished powering up he made the sign of the tiger with only his left hand. The chirping noise came, quietly, almost as a whisper but grew progressivly louder as the lightning element was added into the rasengan. Sparks flew from the jutsu. The stronger lightning currents didnt break when they flew from the rase-dori instead the wrapped around it, making it look like a rasengan wrapped with blindingly bright barbed wire*
"Rase-Dori!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Itachi uchiha

Itachi uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;-   Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;- EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:26 pm

Pulls on the kunai that I threw as the fly back aiming a good shot at miharu's neck as they fly back yet I couldn't deny that I was tired from the fight with sasuke but if I must fight to live that's what I need to do.

( srri I'm bad at describing things ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;-   Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;- EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:06 am

(sasuke repllyyyyyyy!)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;-   Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;- EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:04 am

( srri was busy!)

sasuke quickly drawer out his sword as he made chakra pulsed through the blade

( I know that wasn't long but right now I'm busy at the moment! Ah! LOL XD )
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;-   Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;- EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:14 pm

As he created the jutsu she now would cover jon, standing behind him as they both ran at the other two uchiha's, ready to smite them.
Back to top Go down
Jon uchiha

Jon uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;-   Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;- EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:57 pm

*Jon smirked, and in the blink of an eye he was gone. Only the chirp of the rase-dori could be heard. He suddenly appeared behind sasuke his arm speeding straight for sasuke's back. if Jon connected he would completely sever sasuke's spinal cord killing him. But as Jon knew; it was never that easy.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;-   Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;- Empty

Back to top Go down

Miharu & Jon Vs. Itachi & Sasuke;-
Page 1 of 1