Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)

Go down 
+6
Dante
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Ten-ten
Reyna sabaku
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurogane

Kurogane

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:45 pm

Kurogane was a bit drunk as he got up and walked over to the dance floor and put a hand on Mayuri's shoulder.
"Mind if I steal her from you for one dance?"
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:55 pm

I smiled watching The two of them
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:10 am

She looked at Mayuri waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:20 am

"I don't prefer it. But only one..." He scanned over Kurogane making sure he wasn't going to do anything to her while they danced as he walked over to the bar to get another drink.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:37 am

I staggered over toward Mayuri seeing him sit now at the bar.
"Hey.." I said taking a seat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:27 am

a Neji wrapped his arms around my waist the guy that ran out of the bar as he gripped his injured arm.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:51 pm

Since Mayuri left I then looked at Kurogane and wrapped my arms around his neck as he put his hands on my hip and we began to dance.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:38 am

Neji pulled away from the kiss and started kissing my neck leaving his marks and slowly was moving down.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:39 am

Mayuri wasn't too thrilled to let him be dancing with her but, he dealt with the matter.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:14 pm

i giggled as i felt Neji's smirk against my skin.

Neji the kissed me again this time without my noticing took out my hair ties and let my hair fall down.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:12 am

I just kept dancing with him.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:54 am

Kurogane didn't really like to dance but he knew how to. As he danced with her he dipped her down then brought her back up, trying to think up something to say.
"So what's the deal with you two? He seems like a jerk to me..." he looked over to Mayuri as he said it.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:40 pm

Jerk! you let down my hair i said as i pulled away from the kiss.

Neji chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:09 am

Mayuri didn't hear his remark but if he had of he would have killed the man for saying such a disrespectful thing, especially when it's about himself.
Taking one more drink and this being his final one the snake left the bar area and took a seat on one of the couches.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:46 pm

[color=bluewhy not let your hair down?? you look beautiful either way[/color] Neji said smiling sweetly as he held a piece of my hair.

i looked at him with a slight blush on my face.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:15 pm

I looked over to Ten-Ten and smiled.
"Your hair looks better down anyways hun. Keep it."
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:19 pm

i smiled and nodded my head blush still on my face.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:31 pm

I kept dancing with Kurogane.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 pm

you're beautiful either way to me.Neji said smiling the same smile as just a couple seconds ago.

i blushed even more.If you keep saying that i'll turn red. i said putting my hands on my cheeks.

you are very beautiful, Ten-ten. Neji said sliding his hand in between my hand and my cheek as he smiled.

i then turned red with a blank expression on my face as Neji chuckled.

you're so cute. Neji said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:36 am

Mayuri felt the time was up and didn't want anymore time to go by. He got up and walked back over to Miharu and Kurogane. "Mine now." he demanded moving the other man away from her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:36 pm

I laughed seeing how eager Mayuri was to have me back as I looked at Kurogane.
"Sorry, looks like our dance is over too soon." I smiled. The day was still young and I had plenty of time to be wild.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Being pushed off of her by the creep Kurogane was about to pull out his sword but forgot he was unarmed with it since a bar wouldn't allow it here. Mayuri was a weirdo but he didn't let himself get knocked down so easily.
"Sorry Miharu, have fun with the perv." he joked.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:37 am

Mayuri was fed up with the insolent remarks once and for all as he turned to face the peasant.
"Your just rubbish and filth. Go clean yourself, dog." it was true, he did smell of a mutt. But, he preferred Miharu's smell much more than his, she also had the scent of perfume, he simply smelled like an animal, that being it.
"Another thing. If you such as call me a 'perv', then clearly I get more than you at least." he said in a snotty tone.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:04 pm

"Mayuri just leave him alone, you too kurogane." I looked at both them getting in between.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:12 pm

oohhh!~ looks like two guys are fighting over you!~ i sang nudging Miharu's side with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next