Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)

Go down 
+6
Dante
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Ten-ten
Reyna sabaku
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 28 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:06 pm

( OOHH maii it's been a while xPP haha xDD well!!! LET US CONTINUE!!!!.... oh wait.... I'm wait for Bro's response.... >~> .... dang it BRO!!!! you need to reply!!!! O^O well.... i'll reply as best as i can XPP )

( OOHH HORO!!!! welcome!!!! XDD haven't talked to you in a while xDD haha xDD )

I looked at him while he will soon answer with raised eye brows, as though his response were a new type of sushi. ( hahaha new type of sushi!!! XDD hahah sorry i couldn't think of anything else xPP hahahahahahaha xDDD ) I sat next to him and swung my legs over his lap as though it was a normal thing. ( is it bro? cuuzz... that's pretty much what i do when i'm sitting next to a really close guy friend xDD haha probably would do the same thing to you XDD ) In this position i guess it kinda looked as though i were sitting in his lap. ( haha yess i sid that xDD haha xDD )

( Dang i put a lot of personal notes!! xDD haha oohh well xPP haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 28 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:57 pm

(Do not worry everyone! The great Leon is here!~ XD)

"Hm? Oh, sure, whatever, I'm fine with it..." I muttered. When Tenten swung her legs over my lap, I looked at her, scowling. "I'm not a damn stool...!" I flicked her leg, even though I just wanted to shove her off of me. But if I shoved her off... who the hell knows what she'd do after that.

(Sis... you're crazy. XD ...Nope, it's not a normal thing 'cause it's something that you do. And whatever you do is not normal. :p Kidding!~)

--

"Thanks!" Kakashi would be grinning if you could see his face. He took a swig of the drink (somehow managing not letting anyone see his face...) and placed the drink back down on the table. He caught site of Miharu dancing alone, so, he promptly walked over to her. The silver-haired ninja held out his hand to her, "Care to dance?"
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:49 am

( ppsshhh nice intro Bro XPP haha xDD )

"Aww Bro! You're so stingy." I let out with a pout looking up at Zoro as I placed my hand upon Zoro's head playing with his hair.

( oh, oh i see... haha yeeaahhh i am pretty weird huh? XPP haha xDD HEY!! so what if I'm not normal!! at least I'm one of a kind!! XDD haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Miharu blushed a little when she saw Kakashi walk up to her and ask her to dance. Of course though she wasn't going to say no to him, so she took his hand and did a small twirl beneath after lifting up his arm then got close to him and put her hands around his neck to dance.
"Of course I'll dance with you. I just hope you can keep up..." she gave a small wink. She was a pervert but he may have not known that, but after this he'd probably figure it out.

(Omg, so I watched the newest Naruto episode today and you know how Gai and Kakashi have their rivalry? Well apparently when they were kids, they also had a competition who's penis was bigger. Kakashi won. Gai's was the size of an acorn. XDDD lmfao!)
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 28 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:25 pm

( oohh maaii gaad!!! XDD haha serious, Miharu??!! XDD hahaha that's hilarious!!!!! XDD hahahaha )
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 28 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:57 pm

(No joke! XD Lol it was really funny! And of course Kakashi would win! ;D)
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 28 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:13 am

( haha only YOU would know that ;9 hahahaha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28