Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?

Go down 
+6
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
Hinata hyuuga
Nibi*
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Bane Khrondel
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? Empty
PostSubject: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:37 am

It is a sunny day and I am laying down, relaxing in my favorat spot: under an old oak tree in the middle of noware. The tree is located on top of a hill where I can see the plains of grass that strech on into the forest ahead of me and the mountain tops beyond that. The grass is lush and green, the wind is blowing through the trees, and the flowers are just starting to bloom. Is far as I can tell, there was not a person in sight. Its quite unfortunat though. I was hopeing to meet someone new. But then again I am in the middle of noware.

"Hmm... Oh well. Looks like I'll just wait here for a while and see what happens..."
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:57 am

Mayuri had been out of his division due to needing to attain certain ingredients to a experiment, as he was outside walking around. His requirement was from a particular flower found only in a certain area of an open field he knew of. In the middle of this field was found an old oak tree yet little attention did he pay to it. The man now strode down the dirt path, as in the distance could be seen a man sitting at the tree. Little population of people came to this location, as he found it off to have someone be here out of all places to choose from.
Walking up to him, the man gave off a sinister smile and found this boy to be a possible guinea pig with only a little bit of persuasion, but first he needed to know his abilities.
"Why hello there..." he said in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:14 am

But when the strange man had walked up to Bane, he had already fallen asleep. The sound of the mans voice had just woke him up.

"Hmm?" He mumbles quietly. Bane starts to slowly stand up as he yawns. Then he quickly streches and wippes the dirt off of his clothing.

"Oh, hello there. I'm sorry I didn't notice you earlyer, as you can see I kinda fell asleep. Haha"
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:18 am

The man now frowns, his sudden humor didn't amuse him one bit. He found it rather rude. Speaking to one but they were asleep, how insolent this boy was. So far his first impression was not to Mayuri's liking. None the less, he was still intended on knowing more about this boy.
"My name is Mayuri, pleasure." he assumed that by far he was much superior than this being, so giving a bow was not needed. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:31 am

"My name is Bane, Bane Khrondel. It's nice to meet you too." He said without giving a bow as well for he felt no need for it. Bane was a relaxed type of a guy. He just didn't see the need to make their meeting formal.

"So, what brings you out here?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:36 am

"In search of a peculiar flower, one that will be the perfect ingredient to my test back at home. This field is filled with them. I am in search of a clover in particular."
His haori now blew in the wind as he now smiled once more, changing his frown. Now this boy was beginning to grow to his liking once more.
"Although, I think I've found something of better interest."
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:54 am

Bane took a step backwards as he slowly moved his hand towards his sword that was tucked away in his sheath. He studied Mayuri's face carefully. The gold cylinder type things on his face and his creepy smile gave him an uneasy feeling although he tryed not to show this.

"Hmm, I see. Well, it's about time I start heading home now. I wish you luck for whatever it is you are planning back at your home. I'll see ya around." He says as he turns around to start walking to the forest ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:05 am

"I don't think so."
As Bane began to walk away Mayuri was well satisfied on bringing out this boys skills, to know whether or not to acquire such abilities. Reaching for his blade he now grabbed the hilt and pulled out the sword.
"Claw out." as he said this a type of purple fog began to shroud the area. Within moments this would reach his body and infect him with the poison. Mayuri himself on the other hand, his body was immune to such a poisonous gas, so this had no affect to him.
"I wish to know more about you, you will make an excellent research project once I bottle you up."
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:46 am

"What!? Research project!?" He yells as he takes a few more steps backwards to move away from the purple fog. Bane was shocked. He had never met a man like this. To bottle a another man up and study him? Just the thought of doing something so inhuman made his stomach turn.
Unsure what to do at the time, he starts to run towards the forest that was only about a hundred yards away from him. He made sure that he was also watching Mayuri as he ran to see what he will do next.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:49 am

Mayuri again you take something from the earth to experiment on I say to Mayuri.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Hinata sat in the forest as she got up to take a walk. Yet her senses tell her someone was coming. She stopped as she glanced around with her pale eyes till she spotted a man running
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Miharu had been walking through the forest for her daily walk, as she was planning to meet Bane this evening. She knew he wanted to meet her at their usual spot as she headed there. Once arriving Miharu was in shock only to see two familiar people about to lash out into a fight. The ninja then quickly ran in front of Mayuri, as she drew her Kusangi blade and pointed it at him.
"Don't you dare hurt him Mayuri!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Hinata watch the man run yet he looked scared.

( miharu my brother Akira had to to go to work)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:33 pm

(Oh okay that's fine no worries ^^ we can continue our rp later then.)

Miharu then looked to her side to see Hinata somehow arrive as she looked over to her.
"Hinata get out of here!" she yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Hinata froze yet she nodded yet she ran in the same direction as the man.

( mayuri is on a rampage isn't he!? LOL JK)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:41 pm

(naw I think that's just normally how he is lol)

"Hinata stop!" Miharu bellowed as she didn't want her friend getting hurt. Knowing Mayuri he might just kill her since he didn't care who died by his hand.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Hinata froze not taking another step.

( lol nice^^ right now akira is fighting with a customer^^)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Bane looked back as he neared the forest to see Miharu confronting Mayuri.

"What the hell!?" He said as he stopped to turn around. He had totally forgotten why he had come to the tree. It was to meet up with Miharu! Bane didn't think she could take on Mayuri by herself so he turned around to help her.
He started to charge at Mayuri as he pulled out his sword. He couldn't forgive himself if Miharu got hurt for he would feel as if it was his fault. He intended to kill the mad man and save anybody else he may be targeting to use as experiments.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:55 pm

Hinata watch the man charge at mayuri
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:01 pm

"Bane stay back!" she said arching her head to the side to look at him. She knew if he went up against Mayuri, he wouldn't spare him, but if she went up against him he just might.
"This is insane, you need to just get your stuff and leave Mayuri." she barked.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Hinata simply watched as miharu yelled at mayuri. Hinata took a step back
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Bane halted immediately just about ten yards behind Miharu. He was confused though: how did she know Mayuri's name? Bane figured that they must know each other. The best think he could do now was wait and see what happens next.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:28 pm

Hinata stepped back more till her back was now against a tree
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:31 pm

I glomp Hinata from behind.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:36 pm

"You both need to stop." Miharu raised her blade at Mayuri's blade.
"You will fight me to get through to him, may."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?   Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bane Khrondel: friends with some, foes of others. Which do you choose?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next