Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

A battle between Bane and Rin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

A battle between Bane and Rin Empty
PostSubject: A battle between Bane and Rin   A battle between Bane and Rin EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:51 pm

(Like always, no god modeing)

The sky was dark and the stars were shining brightly in the sky. The air around him was nice and warm while the grass below him was lush and full of life. In the distance there was a few trees and mountain tops covered in snow beyond that. Bane was out for his usual night walk. Exept this time it was a little different. He met this girl named Rin along the trail earlyer today. And although she seemed very nice and kind, she was also very eager to fight someone. Before I could oppose to the idea, she told me to meet her here and then ran off.
So without having much of an option, Bane desided to grant her wish. But when he arrived, there was no one in site. He simply shrugged and leaned up against a tree as he waited for his opponent to show.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Bane and Rin   A battle between Bane and Rin EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:02 pm

A large serpent would be coiled around a tree branch. Slithering downward it would feel the grass tickle its belly before yoou would know it. A girl with black hair sat in the tree wearing a black cloak with red clouds scattered on it she would jump down from the tree and land swiftly on the ground. Seeing the boy she challene earlier she would bound over to him yet before she did she would lower her hand out to the serpent as it coiled around her arm. Its scales were red yet its eyes blaze golden. Walking over to her opponent she would grin "ah u did come. this is good." she says

(lol how was that? not that long either)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Bane and Rin   A battle between Bane and Rin EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Bane simply leaned against the tree as he opened one eye to look at her. "I figured it would be good practice." He said. He showed no emotion on his face. He didn't really trust her too much and he was on his gaurd the whole time. Bane then stood up and away from the tree. He took a few minutes to streatch and loosen up his body. Once he was done, the man spoke again. "So, any specific rules I should know about?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Bane and Rin   A battle between Bane and Rin EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:15 pm

stroking the serpents head she would think "ah i hav no specific rules but who gives up first loses the match." i say as i pet the serpents head
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Bane and Rin   A battle between Bane and Rin EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:21 pm

"Hmm, fine with me." He smiles. He then turns around and starts to walk. Once he was at a comfortable distance, he stopped and turned to face her. "Oh, and I should let you know, I am not easily defeated" He smerks as he slowly draws his sword from the sheath on his side. His sword was large and heavy, but years of training made it easy for him to wield. "Since I am so kind, I will let you make the first move" He smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Bane and Rin   A battle between Bane and Rin EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:29 pm

smirking she would do the handsign of a tiger,dog,ox,snake. Finishing the signs the serpent would coil around her arm before turning into stone as its eyes blazed golden. Pulling her cloak back she would reveal the hilt of a sword strapped on her side as it was in a black sheath grabbing the hilt she would pull the blade out of the sheath as it had a black blade. ingraved in the blade in blood red letters also in kanji was the bushido code that was used in samurai times "The way of the warrior" Shrugging she would sprint towards him as her first move
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Bane and Rin   A battle between Bane and Rin EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Bane watched as the girl ran towards him with her sword, ready to attack. Bane gripped his sword tighter and positioned himself in a better fighting stance. "Ah, so your a ninja." He then laughed a little. "Well, this is my lucky day. I've trained with Miharu plenty of times, so I know a little of what you can do." Bane then starts to run towards Rin as well. As Bane drug his sword in the dirt, the got closer and closer to each other until they were only a few feet away. "But thankfully..." He said as ran. "You know nothing about me!!" He then yelled as the bursted into water just before they collided into each other.

There was nothing more of Bane. He had turned into water and hid himself in the water vapor in the air and grass. But from a distance, Rin could hear him speak. "What to do, what to do? ... I could be anywhere. Above you? Below you? Haha, you'll find out soon enough..." He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Bane and Rin   A battle between Bane and Rin EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:36 am

Rin would smirk " very impressive indeed." she hissed as her Kekkei genkai would fade slightly. Her firm grip on the hilt of her sword tightened as she would think. Stabbing the sword into the ground she would make the seals of flames,serpent and tiger. In a poof of red smoke their she stood nothing much yet she would grab her sword and await any movement. " ah I guess I'm low skilled." she mumbles

(srri not a long rp T-T)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Bane and Rin   A battle between Bane and Rin EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:41 pm

(It's fine. lol)

As Rin looked for him, Bane had started to plan his next move. His body slowly started to reform and rise up from the ground behind the girl and made no noise at all. Once he was up to his waist, he shouted "Im right here!" Bane pulled his sword back as far as he could and swung at her ankles with the sharp peace of metal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A battle between Bane and Rin   A battle between Bane and Rin Empty

Back to top Go down

A battle between Bane and Rin
Page 1 of 1