Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Konohas beach and a little sand village beach

Go down 
+16
Kuina
xXNarukoXx
Nico Robin
Nibi*
Crawflex
Atreiyu okami
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Ryuu
Alex
Leo Aoi
Neji hyuuga
Hinata hyuuga
Miharu Hachiko
Ten-ten
Nami
Roronoa Zoro
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:12 am

Standing on the beach's shore I smelt the salty scent of the sea. I sigh as I stare out
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:14 am

Neji and i felt the cold ocean water at our feet as we continued to walk along the shore.

Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 am

I kneel down by the water as I poke my finger on the surface of the water causing ripples
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:29 am

i smiled up at Neji as we continued to walk with him hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:31 am

I get up as I walk over to a bench and sit down
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:42 am

I walk out f her room while yawning and goes up to the lookout tower
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:51 pm

Hinata yawns as she leans against a tree
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:00 pm

*Looks out the window while lifting weights*
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Walks along the shore of the beach as I yawn
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Sees Nami walking along the shores as I stare at her from the tower
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Nami shrugs as she goes and grabs her sword which was in it's sheath. She picked it up as she strapped it to her back then she continue to walk along with the shoreline to the path towards the mountains near here.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:14 pm

Watches her walk away to the mountains.I get up curious and goes to follows her

(Haha my sister is freaking out cause there's a spider in her room...now I have to go kill it...brb)
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:23 pm

( lol use a phone book^^ lol jk)

nami yawns as she headed through the forest. Walking up the rocky mountain path a wolf jumped out as it then turned to akira " hey." I greet

Akira: hey nami. Ready for the task?

I nod " ya..." says and softly coughs after she did get over her cold. While following akira to the mountains she then notices a obstacle course " I have to get through all of this?" I ask

Akira: yes.I will observe your progress from a distance. Yet do what you need to do the course can wait for later. * vanishes*
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:36 pm

(I killed it with my hand lol)

Keeps walking up the mountain pat as I see Nami.I then jump in a bush silently and sticks my head out of it as my hair blends in with the bush so it's like camouflage.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:49 pm

( lol ^^ )

Nami looked around something didn't feel right as she stepped closer to the obstacle something snapped she jumped back as she pulled out her blade from it's sheath. Having a firm grasp on the hilt she see's sharp bamboo arrows shooting at me! She slashed at the arrows as it cut in half but more came! Swiftly switching her movements she sliced the other bamboo arrows. Yet something sharp stung her. She looked down to see a arrow through her leg. Growling she turned to see two ninja's she jumped at the ninja's in quick movement as she left a trail of blood. She sliced a ninja in half yet is was a shadow clone. The other ninja threw 4 shuriken at me as I deflect them with my sword. But one of the kunai's was tied with a string the ninja pulled back his hand as the deflect kunai impaled her shoulder as it sticks out. Grinding her teeth in pain she didn't give up as she used the sword given by akira as it gave off a electrical pulse. She charged at the ninja as he took out his sword and charged as well. Colliding name impaled her gut in his sword as she coughed out blood. Moving closer deeper in the sword nami sliced his head off. As the ninja vanished. She pulled the ninja's sword out as she bled but she didn't care she carried on to the next task
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:03 pm

(It's all about green hair lol jk)

I smirk as I watched Nami."Nicely done." thinks to myself
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:30 pm

she walks to the drink stand and orders a slushi.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:39 pm

"She's gotten better." mumbles very quietly so Nami couldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Nami coughed out blood as she still held her sword in her right hand. She shook her head as she glanced around before then a spear shot at her. Quickly deflcting the spear another one shot at her. Yet it turned to 6 kunai's deflecting the kunai's she turned around to see Ryuu. In wolf form he snarles as he pounced on her. Holding ryuu back nami snarled as she pushed him off and stabbed him in the gut but it was a shadow clone. A flash went by as it moved like a shadow. It came back 5 more times as it ran past nami but she couldn't see it's movements it slashed her as she clenched her fists in pain

( lol XD)
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:36 pm

I get the urge to want to jump out of the bush and help Nami,yet I don't."If she wants help that bad she'll ask." I mumble
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:41 pm

( lol zoro like I know ur there. LOL XD I'm hyper)

nami then throws two daggers down as she jumped away the daggers have two tags that were lit on fire till the exploded the shadow was caught in the flames as it began to become devoured by the flames. smirking she put her sword in it's sheath. Akira than appeared clapping

akira: well done. Now then your next training will b out of town with a old friend of mine.

I nod and give him my sword for safe keeping

Akira: now then u r dismissed. *vanishes*

I nod once more before turning to head back to the ship on the way I wrap my wounds in bandages and hid my cuts as I wore a ninja uniform
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:48 pm

(LOL XD)

Yawns as I jump out of the bushes."And they always make fun of my hair..." mumbles
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:50 pm

( hahha)

I continue off to the village but stop I smelt a scent that was familiar I turn around " zoro..?" says looking around " he didn't follow me did he?!" I think to myself as I look around
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Jumps up in a tree silently then hangs upside down from a branch that was behind Nami and waits for her to turn around
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:58 pm

I turn around to see zoro I slightly flinched a little startled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konohas beach and a little sand village beach
Page 7 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next