Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Village Outskirts (Miharu)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

Village Outskirts (Miharu) Empty
PostSubject: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:14 pm

Kaitsu's silver hues remained focused upon his dear friend Miharu. Listening to looking at what she was doing was something that pained and saddened him. Shaking his head in displease he would growl lowly. To have someone do that, force something so low into one's body. Kaitsu was unable to relate to her but could indeed understand pain. Looking down at the ground his eyes focused upon the moon shimmering in the sky. With his eyes matching the color of moon began to glow slightly. "Mi...Miharu, sorry that all that has happened to you." he spoke with a hint of sad in his voice. The wind picked up slightly as his darkened cloak danced along with the ongoing wind. He felt like he wanted to help her achieve her goal, so he would try his best to help her out in any way. "I am here to if you wish to receive any help from me..."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:34 pm

"If you wish to help me...Please, help me train. I feel I am not strong enough to defeat such a dispicable being as him!"
*Miharu gritted her teeth with anger, again trying to calm down without getting so overwhelmed. This power stored within her, struck fear within her very core. She was not one to grow so scared easily, but if there was one thing she feared most, was going mad. Her psychotic side was a tad bit, too much, as some might say. Taking it too far as to eating humans? Well now that was just very gruesome and inhuman of a being such as herself. Could she find herself to be such a monster that dwelt upon power such as his? Shaking off these memories, her crimson hues now starred at him, tightened fist at her side as her wavy brown locks swayed within the winds depths, covering her eyes as she spoke*
"Help me kill this, this monster...So I may kill that man with my OWN strength. I do not need to rely on someone elses power, I will obtain it on my own, I am strong. I will not falter!"
*Her fingers now crept from inside her cloak, pressing against the hilt of her blade that was safetly fastened around her waist. Intrigued to have her salvation, with her free hand she gracefully clasped her hand on the crease of where the cloak met, only to break it apart, removing the cloth off her body, tossing it to the ground. Her characteristics were normal to that of a female of course, no sign of man on her body at all, only small flaws from the wolf, such as the sharp fangs for example. Tightly fastening the grip she drew the blade into play, revealing it, only to let it drag on the ground as she walked around him in circles. She observed his well being, careful not to forget his scent, the scent she remembered so long ago when they were children, that of a long lost friend, only just now to be re-obtained. Now, making a complete rotation, she found herself starring into his crystal clear eyes, envying such a vivid shade.*
"Now then, draw your weapon Kaitsu, and let us begin this calm sanctuary we shall build together!"
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:47 pm

"Yes, I shall train with you...I too need to achieve a similar goal."
Kaitsu listened to Miharu carefully. Sighing softly he would nod at what she had explained to him. He too explained to Miharu that he had a goal to achieve. His village was nearly wiped out due to treachery within the village. He managed to escape but he lost nearly ll of his family during that time and wish to avenge them. Smiling softly he would glance at Miharu and cross his arms slightly noticing that she was preparing the training session very soon. Thinking to himself he would smile once more as his silver hues staring into his childhood friend's crimson hues.
"I shall help you achieve the power you wish to use on your own, instead of that of one which was bestowed upon you."
With a nod of his head his left hand slipped into that of his cloak's sleeve slowly creeping from the front opening. His left hand gripped on the clothe and tugged at it as it seemingly all flew off of him revealing his white and purple clothing. Smiling softly he would drop the cloak as it fell next to him. Kaitsu would smirk softly as his left hand crept behind his back gripping his white handled blade slowly pulling it out. It gave a faint color showing of purple. Drawing it in front of him he gripped his handle tightly. Kaitsu's long lost friend was now in his sight, in front of him. He will not let her slip away for he will not allow it. With his weapon drawn in front of him with the handle facing towards Miharu his blade remained at his side pointing backwards. The night held promising features as his eyes slowly pulsated in the moon lit area. Speaking that with such confidence his sword was sent a portion of his chakra as it slowly began to cackle, showing a hint of silver lightning, which was a customed to Kaitsu's own chakra.
"Miharu...we shall help one another through our time of need!"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:08 pm

"I shall bring peace to this world, we may bring peace to our clans...To our friendship. Kaitsu, only you and I, if he work together to accomplish such a goal can we truly see the light! Dwelling in this darkness for so long...My eyes never saw the light...The sun never came for me, as they beckoned it would. Now only do I realize, I must make it come!"
*Now lifting her blood red blade up off the gravel she held it up to him, the same height as his stood, as she taped it, indicating a shake of good luck only through blade instead of hands. Now, stepping back she prepared herself for the new battle to await. The blade in which she held, chakra began to pulsate into it, heating it's very core. The particular chakra she used was consisting Katon. Now in an instant not only did her blade send off high tempature heat waves, but it burst into flames catching on fire from such a hot substance. If touching with a bare finger your mere finger would be burnt off within mere seconds. Now she was eager to test these two elements; Fire vs. Lightning.*
"Don't hold back!"
*She now ran at him raising the Kusangi blade high skywards direction until bringing it back down for a slash, clashing blades with him as the two fought to keep their balance without falling back from one anothers strengths.*
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Listening to Miharu speak, Kaitsu would only smile as words would not be able to express how much he agreed with her. The darkness is what provoked these two to be what they are, they both wish to see the light. They now realize only they could do that themselves.
"Let us become greater..." he whispered to himself.
Now the test of the lightning and fire elements were about to begin, which element would prevail. Both wielders possess great powers so just by judging was hard to tell. stepping his right foot back he would quickly plant it forward then followed by his left foot which went on rather fast as his raise his blade from a lower slash going up connecting with her blade. With the fire element present in her blade eventually collided with the element present in Kaitsu's blade. As they connected large bits of sparks began to flail out as Kaitsu's teeth barred roughly. Refusing to give in he would push upwards more as he growled slightly but held a smile up as he was ready for anything. Placing his right hand onto the handle he place more chakra into the blade in an attempt to send a shocking pulse through her metal blade trying to stun her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:24 pm

*She was rather impressed by his blade wielding, to be so strong and hold such a position while forcing chakra throughout it was a very tricky process, even she knew that. Only needing one hand to create a blockade for her face from protecting it from his blade, she used her free hand, conjuring up the fire that sputtered around her; absorbing it as she pleased. Tightening the skin with force as one would do to 'flex', the blood screeching through her vein pushed onward through her arm into her palm, creating a much more secrete substance that became more stable when transmitted through the air. The blood that ran through her veins was very rare indeed, not to mention rich with delight. What was hard to believe was that once observing her open palm closely, a small cut could be seen on it, in which blood began to seep up and out of it, engulfed by the flames beginning to now float. How, could blood float inside flames? It was simple; manipulation. The blood particles split in separate blobs, constantly having nothing to rely on. Still, there was the question of <i>why</i> she was using the blood in the first place. Simple. The blood now fell back onto her open palm, the flames evaporating into steam, as quickly she rammed her hand into his face laughing immensely. What she had done was literally burn her blood, and once it touched his skin a wicked cost would be paid, only for him to find out if he didn't dodge this.*
"Let's see how you like the feeling of the sun on your skin!"
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:57 pm

Rather impress with how strong she was he would smirk softly. Kaitsu's eyes were special. Closing them slowly and forcing them to open quickly a red dot would center both hues as he grins speaking lowly. "Onikaku..." uttering those very words activated his kekkei genkai. Having the Byakugan and partial traits of the Sharingan his eyes were rare and special indeed. Looking at her body she had a particular flow of chakra but her blood flow is what confused him. Thinking about it he decided on to dwell on it for it may cost him, his arms remained strained as flexed still holding up the blades. Staring at her hand a cut would develop as blood seeped through, then he noticed her hand was fiery, his eyes widened slightly as his right arm drop to his side as he performs a series of hand signs.
"Raiton, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!"
A normal kage bunshin with the lightning element attach to it would have been summoned. At almost a perfect timing the clone would leap above Kaitsu as Kaitsu would take a step back dropping to his knee but kept a firm held up on her blade until he would move to one side allowing her blade to hit the ground if it indeed worked. His clone would have taken the burning hit as it was completely destroyed. The clone disappeared as the lightning element faded into the air. Kaitsu had plans for that later, rolling back hoping he would spring up in time he would hold his blade in front of him and smirk softly. He wiped his forehead as he sighs heavily, he could felt how hot her hand was and would have regretted on avoiding that blow. Taking a deep breath Kaitsu would glance at Miharu smiling.
"You almost had me..."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:37 pm

"Not close enough it seems..."
*Appearing was the lightning consisted Kage Bushin, as it took the blow for him. Forcing her arm out still without being able to stop it's movement, the open palm with blood pierced the face of the clone, as black flames engulfed it from the inside, mixing up the two elements creating vivid colors. Forcing black fire into a Raiton clone was an odd thing to do, but at least it worked, as in moments all heard was a 'poof', the impostor disappearing. As Kaitsu had avoided her attack, her sword flung into the soil with a thud, as she quickly dragged it back up to the front of her body for a defense. Except, her blade wasn't particularly her favorite choice of battle weaponry; her jutsu was her favorite. Now toying with her blade, she twisted the kusangi until the blade faced upright towards the sky, and only one finger holding onto the hilt, giving it balance. For some odd reason it looked like she could be pretending to do a type of trick as mere as balancing a sword on one finger, but this was not the intention at all. With a swift movement she now used her strength, forcing the Kusangi into the air as it soared. This enabled her to use both hands for a few split seconds before it came down, as Miharu began to perform multiple hand signs.*
"Kumori Okkami Akki Shou!"
*She yelled out, except this was not the jutsu she was performing, it was actually a call of hers. Instantly from the depths of the shadows lurked out three wolves, they're bodies transparent since they were, made of shadows. Growls escaped the lips of the beasts, as they responded to their masters call. Miharu now spoke out once more, only this time calling out the jutsu name*
"Jikagon...Kumori Kokudo!!!"
*Now everything in plain sight began to grow darkened, the trees enveloped in the shadows, the sun that was soon to arise now coveted by a black orb of some sort. The only light that now shinned was her blade in the air still happening to be set on fire. They were totally shrouded by complete and utter darkness, her favorite place to play, not to mention her most powerful realm. Miharu then snickered, as the blade finally came down. The female caught the hilt, careful not to accidentally touch the heated metal above.*
"I wonder if you can bring the light...Even in the darkest of memories...In this world, the Shadow realm, it's all about fighting your fears..."
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Observing the now twisted realm, Kaitsu would look about. The realm of shadows was a place he was unfamiliar with. It was Miharu's play pin and he was now playing with her. Observing his terrain he would close his eyes wondering about what shall be done about this. Looking into the sky for that split second the blade seemed to be intensified with heat. He did not want to touch the blade fearing it may cause some major damage to him. Kaitsu would smirk softly and think this would be a marvelous time to test out his full strength against a worthy foe.
"Bringing light into the darkness is not an easy feat to overcome...but it can be as for fears...everyone has them, conquering them is one's most valuable reward!"
He roared out. aiming the blade towards the ground as it sent a slight shockwave through the ground he would perform a series of hand signs. He had been practicing this jutsu for quite a long time, never been tested on a battlefield but he had hoped for the best. Once completing his hand signs he would clasp his hands together then extend them into the sky with his palms facing upwards. Above him a thunderous roar came from above as he looked at Miharu.
"Raiton...Raiu no jutsu!"
Clouds of silver coloring brighter than that of normal thunder clouds would emit from the sky. Silver lightning, being Kaitsu's chakra streamed into the sky as his eyes slowly began to pulsate. In this shadow realm, the way he was...the way he acted, it would seem he was angelic as his white clothing and partially white hair seemed to glow as the thunder clouds of silver coloring showed overhead. Looking up Kaitsu would sigh softly to himself as lightning struck the ground around them. having mastered his lightning element he was able to control the lightning at his own free will, and able to wield it in anyway. No one that he has encountered was able to dodge natural lightning emitted from nature. Once more his eyes closed as they opened more slowly he looked ready.
"So the battle shall truly begin...I shall be pitted against a worthy cause."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:37 am

*Looking up at the sky, light transmitted through out this barren place, now another source despite the fire that was sputtering on her blade. Now seeing his true intentions, it was clear to her he would try striking with the lightning above, knowing as much as any other that no one can dodge lightning so easily. The speed it travels is very fast, some may say it can even beat the speed of sound traveling. If it striked now, she would be helpless, so it was best to prepare now. The wolf demons now drew closer to their master, each on a side, the third in front of her.*
"Attack our guest, while I focus on our atmosphere."
*She beckoned as the wolves went to their duty, now chasing onwards towards the silver haired male. As they focused on him, it was her only chance to configure such a solution as this. Thinking up an idea fast like, Miharu once again conjured up the skill to perform hand seals at a fast rate.*
"Katon, Yougan Funka No Jutsu!"
*The ground now began to rumble, as it was very hard to keep a balance, as if an earthquake was about to occur, but what to be fortold, was much more worse. Quickly backing up as far away as she could from Kaitsu, piercing in between them through the ground shot out an enormous rock, shaping out to be a mountain of some type. It was millions of feet in the air in a mere simple 5 minutes time, as it took no time to waist. Once it began to slowly stop it's massive growth, it rumbled with a loud roar, as Miharu had to cover her ears, being so close to it without going def. From the tip of the mountain out burst the tip, shooting itself into the air as rocks lunged themselves in numerous direction. Now spurting out behind it was a red hot mixture, much more intense than her flames. It was lava. The demon was able to conjure up such a highly advanced jutsu, for this is only used for defense when and if her village is under attack of any sort. Her body was now immune to such a heat degree, the temperature having absolutely no effect. Still, there was no way he could dodge lava slinging at him at such a fast pace.*
"Let's see how well you can escape this one..."
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:51 am

Staring at his opponent, she would send out her wolf demons to distract him. Raising his hands into the air, he had to dispose of them rather quickly. Conjuring up a large part of a lightning which shot down he would seemingly grab hold of it and in moments time they became electrically charged spears. Raising his left hand behind him and lowered them pointing towards the wolf demons as if he were directing an army the lightning would disappear back into the clouds only to shoot out three lightning bolts towards the wolf demons, assuming they would hit Kaitsu would be thrown off balance a bit by the enormously large mountain which would soon spew out lava heading towards him at high speeds. Kaitsu was forced to do this. This simple training would seem to have gone out of control but it was nothing like that, they wish to become stronger and only by becoming stronger they must be doing there best.
"You leave me no choice..."
Kaitsu spoke as he closes his eyes. His shirt began to slowly rip from the back as finger tip like wings slowly emerged from his back. The silver chakra poured out of him enveloping his body changing it into a glowing silver. His hair began to grow as two large bangs at each side were colored with purple. His eyes began to become pure white as a glowing red dot centered both of them. This, this was his full kekkei genkai ability. His clan called him the Demonic Raiton for many reasons and this was one of them. Glancing up at the lava he would grab his blade and quickly sheath it behind his back and with a powerful push of his wings he was lifted high into the air. Miharu had many surprises which Kaitsu had not expected, for he knew her only when they were mere children, but many things has changed and he was sure this would surely surprise her.
"Damn..."
He spoke quietly as the lava flown freely down. The heat would intense indeed as he would still feel it from up in the sky. His eyes would look back at Miharu as he was now near his thunder clouds. For now it seemed he held the advantage. Taking in a deep breath he was prepared to attack her. With what seems to be an unlimited amount of lightning at his disposal he was about to unleash hell upon this terrain. With a roar he shouted,
"Take this!"
Swift movement of his left hand he grabs his blade and thrusts it into the clouds, electrifying it he would swing his blade in front of him sending a lightning wave towards her. Quickly he wasted no time in putting the sword away and performed a series of hand signs, with this the lightning cloud began to stir, remaining floating near the clouds he was performing his chidori senbon, needle like chidoris which held possibly the same great power as a normal chidori, and using this technique with his thunder clouds he would cause great damage to any terrain or anybody. A needle formed in front of him as he grabbed it with his index and middle finger in doing so he flicked the chidori senbon towards Miharu which was followed by hundreds of waves of chidori senbons in various locations, most were aimed at Miharu whilst others were thrown about in a frenzy around Kaitsu.
"Chidori....Senbon!"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:14 pm

*The wolves had the lucky advantage of not being able to be harmed by much of anything, unless they're body became that of a solid substance. Which in case was only when they attacked, otherwise being only shadows they would pass right through the opponent. Having the lightning bolts sent down from the heavens towards them, there was no way possible to dodge such a thing, as it pierced straight through them pouding itself brutally into the ground, frying the dirt. Since they could be considered un-realistic, it could do no damage to them, as the lightening simply passed through their bodies. Now Miharu was quite smart when reading her opponent, especially when it came to devising up a plan for a defense. Which she was fully prepared for any attack they may make on either her, or her companions. They being made of shadows, herself, made of ashes, both having very high equipt standard when it came to a defense stage. Both had great knowledge in the skills of attacking, but yet was not always their best spot in the field.*
"Tch..."
*Miharu grimaced over the fact that he should think much more on what he does, rather than forcefully going ahead and attacking. She was one to, observe, before making any quick movements that were not neccassary, being a possibilty of draining her Jutsu when she could have retained so much more if not been so hasty. Now, Kaitsu began to transform into his demonic stage, taking his place in the sky where he cast lightning within his blade, sending a bolt back down to where she stood, followed up by multiple lightning senbon. He was too hasty and ready for action, which may be one of his downfalls in time to come. Still, lava squirted into the air high into the sky, as she knew this left him at a rather difficult position dodging such a thing that could fry you to pieces within moments.*
"I don't need any Sharingan to read your movements Kai-kun. They have already become clear to me now! With these simple eyes, I can see beyond and past that. Pull on the strings of your matyr!"
*Miharu now didn't need a miracle to save her nor ever, she would rely on agility. As the bolts striked down at her, she quickly performed hand signs, creating multiple clones of herself.*
"Katon, Kage Bushin No Jutsu!"
*Now as the clones were lined up, she was somewhere within the crowd if at all in it, giving her the advantage of the senbon having more than just one of her to strike. With this she could sustain a little amount of time in order to think up a plan. Soon enough, one by one the clones vanquished once the Raiton pulverized them, as they're now remained only two of her left. Which one, could she be? This was what amused her greatly, was that she knew he would not chose one but simply attack both, which gave her the upper hand of the bargain.*
"Hehe, I will no longer be the past fatility everyone had soon forgot. I will reclaim my spot as the deity of my clan! Nor shall I rely on this beast within me-"
*With a her thumb she pointed to herself, a wide grin plastered on her face*
"I will use my own power, and surpass everyone. For this, I must defeat you as well...So give me your best and stop holding back!"
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:03 pm

Kaitsu would smirk softly as being in his mastered state he had well enhanced abilities. They both had wanted to become the most powerful in their clan. Kaitsu had no one left in his clan, and that being so he had no real lust in proving himself as much, instead he just wish to help others, so he had to become in order to do that. Smirking when he had saw that his technique failed, he was counting on that as he purposely made himself seem like he was on the offensive. He was setting up lightning particles in the most possible places, as they never really disappear only simply hiding, in a sense. Crossing his arms he would have to conserve his chakra for he did not want to deplete himself completely.
"Hmph...you will not defeat me so easily!"
Kaitsu roared out as he had a feeling he may lose this for she was indeed strong but he was not the type to ever give up. He had taken a liking to her and wanted nothing but the best for her but he also had to impress her not just by brute force but by strategies as well. With the lightning cloud still high above him he would emit more chakra into them as the clouds began to grow more. So long as the thunder clouds remain his lightning was never depleted. Using a powerful thrust of his wings he disappeared into the thunder clouds.
"Show me Mi-chan...how powerful you are!"
He had his voice booming over the thunder clouds. It gave off a loud roar as the lightning struck down in every direction like a natural thunder storm. In this realm of darkness he thought to himself overcoming the fears of which you did not want to happen shall lead you to the light. His fear...he had many but overcame most of them as well. These two...powerful beings had the same cause, they were reunited for a reason and Kaitsu intended to find out. With a series of hand signs a dragon emitted from lightning was created. It overlooked it terrain as the dragon roared.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:05 pm

"A dragon, eh?"
*The Miharu clones both placed their hands on their hips smiling upon his choice of action. As much as she was determined to grow in knowledge and strength herself, she was also here to provoke him to do the same. Now, the extra clone disapeared, as it was only her alone, the wolves by her side. She knew this realm well, it was truely here to grow and replenish the memories all had forgotten so long ago. Within moments, her body began to change, warp into a new body. She was now in the form of Kaitsu's mother*
"Kaitsu, please stop this madness!"
*Pleaded the woman clasping her hands together, worry filled eyes. The wolves now noticed the transformation, backing away from the new being who was only moments ago their friend. Facing your fears, was truely a meaning of any other to surpass and dominate. The woman now fell to her knees, eyes plastered only up at the sky, at the features it contained, at his awakening*
"Do not continue I beg of you! Come back down and leave this place. For me."

ooc;
Sorry, I'm not sure what she looks like so I gave no detail of her appearance. Sorry it's so short too...I'm typing this while I'm at school so I don't a lot of time for a well written out rp o___o;;
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:17 am

The dragon remaining high in the sky Kaitsu would be force to come out of the lightning clouds as he heard a familiar voice. The voice echoed in his head, he thought to himself as this could not be, his mother had died just before he had become a ninja. He had no reasonable explanation as to how Miharu could bring about his mother, in almost perfect form. Kaitsu could not help it as he slowly emerged fully from the clouds and descended towards what seemed to be his mother.
"H...h..how?" he questioned as he was not mere yards away from her.
Kaitsu was speechless as he had no idea what could be done at this point.He loved his mother very much as his parents were the only thing they had until they were stripped away from life in a swift act of treachery. His eyes seemingly dimmed down as his wings slowly moved giving off a light breeze as Kaitsu was still utterly confused. His eyes began to grow weak as tears began to form rapidly as they fell down his face.
"Miharu..." he asked as he tilts his head, "How...do you know about my mother...?" he glanced up at the sky attempting to get some answers.

ooc: its ok and sorry for the late reply I have been busy all weekend
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:52 pm

"I don't know about your mother...You do. Haven't I told you, this place was created to face your fears and over power it. Your hatred has created the mere image of your mother, I am merely taking her form. You must conquer all obstacles. Fight me and rid the memories of your mother from your mind. Clinging to her will only worsen your health. Learn to let go."
*Even though the words were spoken of that of Miharu, the words still came out in his mothers voice.*
ooc;
I've been really busy myself so sorry my reply is short as well >__<
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:45 pm

ooc: Miharu relax lol, I am not gonna get mad ^^ hehe hope everything is ok

Kaitsu would look down, then looked at his hands, even though he had to learn to let go of his fears he was unsure if he could handle fighting with his mother, even if it was Miharu formed as her, Kaitsu's sub-conscious may get the best of him. Looking back up at Miharu in his mother's form Kaitsu gently grips his blade. Many things raced through his mind which gave him a slight headache. Shaking his head he attempted to rid those thoughts so that he may think more easier. Growling slightly he looked up at the sky as his dragon once more appeared overhead.
"I shall conquer this..."
His eyes once more began to glow brightly as he gently pushes his blade from its sheath but still kept it closed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:10 pm

*A soft smile spread across the lips of the woman as she knew Kaitsu was going to start acting serious about this. As a ninja, Miharu knew it was best to always defend yourself, but at a time like this, letting herself get beat up was the only way to help him overcome such an obstacle. He too had the power to manipulate this world how he pleased if he wished it, just as she had done the same. This realm clung to the hatred deep down hidden in the soul and heart, latching onto it like a leech. This realm was so large only for one reason, it was the same size as the hate filled in both of them. If having no hatred at all, such a thing could not be summoned in the first place, having no need to exist. By it's appearance, it truely showed you the pure ways your heart took for a path.*
"Just don't hurt me, please...You are all I have left," *His mother spoke with her vibrant hues gazing upon him and his dragon that once again immensed from the skys surface, reaching its way back down to where she stood. She now fell onto her knees, hands covering her lips as tears dripped*
"What has my own son become?"
*By this she was merely intimidating him. He mustn't listen to the hateful words she spoke, by doing this it was only edging him on more closer to his goal. If this plan of Miharu's failed, her friend may forever be consumed by the darkness.*
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:16 pm

Everything now seemed to come into place, why this all happened and why this realm existed. To be able to conjure something up of this size was merely by manipulating much of one's heart. Kaitsu had to overcome this, this was all new to him but he must. His dragon would remain overhead as he stares upwards at the dragon. It gave a loud roar as a clank could be heard as the dragon halted its roar. The clank was that of Kaitsu's sword remaining fully sheathed. His mother, even at her knees seemed like an angel to him, he would only smirk softly at what she had said to him. Kaitsu and Miharu both had goals which pertained to defeating the darkness. Looking down at the ground he would clench his fist as his wings slowly flapped as he lifted about half a feet into the air. His gaze would then look straight into his imposed mother's eyes.
"The world will be lifted from this darkness...."
His fists were both shoved into the air as the dragon dispersed basically into two evenly forms as they cackled around Kaitsu's fist. He lowered them as they seemed to give off a low roar of energy. Silver lightning now surrounded both arms of Kaitsu. He had no intentions of killing Miharu, for any reason but he had to consider how much he placed into this attack. His right fist would flick right as if he threw the lightning attached to that arm it would cause a loud boom and huge crater. Staring once more at his mother he would lean forward as his wings gave a powerful thrust as he moved quicker than ever. Cocking his left hand back into a fist he would soon arrive at his mother's location. Thrusting his fist into her gut hoping it would nail her he did this to send a powerful wave enough to stun somebody for long periods of time but mainly it was an attempt to knock her out.
"You shall no longer tie me down!!!"
He roared as he knew this had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:14 pm

*Feeling the electricity pulsate through the now huge gap through her stomach, the female looked down to see the large hole placed there by his hand, having the feeling still striking each vital point of her body. This of course for a normal human penetrating the body with such a high powered boltage would surely kill them the instant it touched the skin. Only now her mouth dropped open, as she looked into his eyes with disbolief. 'How could he do such a thing to his very own mother?' she thought to herself. Still, it was only neccassary he do such a thing to provide him with great knowledge of overcoming the pain. From the organ he had striked, blood did not seep from the body, but ashes oozed it's way out, seeping from the hole. It dripped onto the ground as she now grabbed his arm, pushing it out from within her. Now the skin began to re-develop, as for some odd reason she was not harmed. Why? Because still it was Miharu's body, and lightening could not penetrate ashes, unless it burned it, but still it would create fire, her main element in which she can manipulate, only to be able to regain new ashes once more. Her defense was very complicated, but it did her justice none the less. She was at an advantage when it came to his attacks.*
"Not bad. But your not showing me all your pain. Pain is simply weakness leaving the body, you must understand this!"
*Miharu, or his mother, now backed away from the male as her head twisted in a circle, preparing herself for whatever was next. A popping sound could be made clearly as she held her open palm out to him, smiling*
"You seem to not understand. My hatred is far greater than yours. This realm, nearly 3/5's of it is created from my heart! Drain your hate, or I shall be forced to use mine upon you since you cannot open your eyes and see what you must do!"
*WHite electricity now shot through her hand as an orb raised above ethe skin, careful not to touch her but maintain a jutsu. Miharu was not indeed a Raiton user, but his mother was just as he had been. What was the trick, is that everything about his mother Miharu could use, as well as her own abilitys. Kaitsu was basically fighting two against one.*
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:44 pm

His eyes began to furiously glow. He had a choice, either unleash all of his anger and pain or suffer. Gritting his teeth he had no choice. Roaring out loudly it seemed as if he allowed his demon side to completely take over. In fact he did not allow it but his roar showed he was angry. Looking up towards the sky, he wished to finish this once and for all. He was close enough to Miharu in an attempt to finish this. With him being in his demonic form he could jumped straight to his eight divination technique. The lightning cloud would send one huge lightning bolt striking it towards Kaitsu. Surrounding his body completely with pure silver electrical currents. Beaming his eyes up at Miharu he would take a few steps forward noticing the orb of electricity.
"I shall finish this..."
His muscles slightly as he got into a weird stand. Miharu was indeed in close range. Roaring out so loud the ground nearly shook he would show her how much anger has been stored up within him. He was going to perform his Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou, Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand. Utilizing his electrical current surging around his body he would move his hands one-hundred and twenty-eight times into her key chakra points. If he missed or at least was able to allow his chakra to mess with her chakra flow. This move utilized by him was quick and precise this was driven by pure hatred and anger which Miharu managed to summon out from Kaitsu. If he had nailed the hits, with each blow electrical shocks were also coming from this technique.
With angry filled in his eyes the red dot centered in both hues began to grow as it formed into a warped star within his hues. This had never occurred mainly because the only way to achieve the Kuyamato ultimate eye was hatred, no one could teach that to someone, they had to experience it at first hand.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:57 pm

"Your eyes seem to have change, I've never seen them like that before, even when we were kids..."
*The girl couldn't help but laughing when she heard his words, 'I will end this' but yet, could he really? Had he not realized even if it was his mother he needed to defeat, Miharu was still on the inside, her powers still in tact to avoid any summoning he had. Seeing the electrical current now shoot down from the sky, it now consumed his body as his hand charged up. She knew this technique of his quite well, seeing it very often.*
"Raiton, Kyuutai Funsai No Jutsu!!"
*She roared, as she held out her hand to face the boy, as the orb that circled her hand now shot at him like a beam ray, blue electricity scattering everywhere. She knew there may be no way to dodge his strikes to her body, so the only way was distraction.*

ooc;
Wow, it took me like a month to reply to this and look how short it is.
I'm so sorry, like I said I've been busy =/
But hey at least I replied right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 am

ooc: Lol I was hoping you would reply soon though ^^
No worries though Kai Kai still loves ya Mi-chan Very Happy

With his new eyes his vision seemingly saw everything around him more clearly. But obtaining these eyes would have cost to him in the future. If in this state he were to be defeated his eyes, unless the will of the carrier is strong would become too powerful and instantly destroy the carrier from the inside out. Growling slightly at what Miharu had done he would laugh as he dashes forward with what seemed to be incredible speed that before. As his eyes remained focused as if time moved slowly he would be seen dodging the scattered electricity. Having no time for this even though it was still close range he managed to dodge the scattered lightning but to an extent.

Not speaking as he would move from side to side like a crazed monkey he would look at Miharu as a smile creased his face. He knew why this was happening and he would soon thank Miharu for her pushing him past his limits. Being a mere few feet away because of how the lightning scatter she performed caused him to reduce how close he reached her he would shoot out his chakra as sort of like a air wave, one-hundred and twenty-eight motions of his hands would release that any air waves towards Miharu.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:58 am

"Hmm, very interesting abilities."
He remarks as he sits on a bench eating popcorn.
"Once this is over I will return to the lab and experiment with the mixture of those two components."
He keeps his eyes fixed on the battle.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:56 am

ooc;
Ah, I did it again! Haven't replied to the rp in like a month xD
Damnit kaitsu, why don't we just continue this on myspace where i'll remember it?
Oh wait nvm, myspace will end up clumping my words together, here it's organized at least.

"Hyuuga style. Nice." as the man now drew near to her he sent out his hands in multiple waves of air that would shoot out and strike each vital chakra point in her body. She wondered how she was capable of dodging this, being careless wasn't an option as of now. With her opposite hand that did not contain the jutsu in it, she now performed fast hand signs and put her hand out with the lightning jutsu in it.
"Fuuton, Tei Tama No Jutsu!"
Now the electricity that hovered over her hand now shot at him like a laser beam would as it shot through the air at an incredible speed striking through his attack. Now his attack did not stop hers, but it did slow it down as it continue on, now heading directly towards Kaitsu. The screeching sound for once in her life was music to her ears.
She now heard a familiar voice even ontop of all the electrical currents through the air, as she looked to her right to see a man sitting on a bench; a mad one.
"Oi! What are you doing here!? And where'd you get the bench?! We're in my shadow realm you can't just show up!"
She then thought about it and realized he probably invented some weird thing to let him in.
"Oh nevermind." she groaned in an annoyed way then looked back over at Kaitsu, wondering if the strike had missed or hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Village Outskirts (Miharu)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next