Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Konohas beach and a little sand village beach

Go down 
+16
Kuina
xXNarukoXx
Nico Robin
Nibi*
Crawflex
Atreiyu okami
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Ryuu
Alex
Leo Aoi
Neji hyuuga
Hinata hyuuga
Miharu Hachiko
Ten-ten
Nami
Roronoa Zoro
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:05 pm

I look at his tail."So many blades..." I mumble while looking at it

(lol I want the blades jk)
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:08 pm

(shit u better not chop them off and make swords ot of them!!!)

i wag my tail still
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:38 pm

(*Smirks evilly and pulls out a axe* Twisted Evil)

I smirk evilly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:39 pm

(AH SHIT)

I see him smirk
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:04 pm

(Runs towards him. haha xD)

I pull out my swords."Nice blades."
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:18 pm

i perk my ears and look at zoro
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:34 pm

( *runs off screaming like a girl* lol)

I see him pull out his swords as I jump away and snarl at him then makes sure his demon bondage is near. As i hiss at zoro watching him " I won't let u chop of my blades off my tail!" I snarled
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:40 pm

(LOL XD! *Chases him like a mad man*)

I laugh."Dude I was jest messing with ya!" I say while laughing
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:43 pm

I laugh " u know zoro he does shed those blades." I say
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:44 pm

"Really? Hell yes." I say
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:49 pm

I walk over to ryuu " may I?" I ask

ryuu: *shrugs* ya

I walk over to his tail and touch his blades carefully as I feel each on till I felt on that was loose " ah ha here is one!" I say
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:54 pm

I watch
Back to top Go down
Atreiyu okami

Atreiyu okami

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:50 am

I look at ryuu " this blade on your tail is loose." I say

Ryuu: I already know it's the blade I recieved when I was a kid^^

"well it's falling off." I reply

ryuu: Ya but it will b replaced.

" can I take it?" I ask

ryuu: *wacks his tail at atreiyu!*

I dodge " sheesh!" I say

Ryuu: *lifts his tail up and front of my face showing a big spider*

i jump away " EEEEEWWWW SPIDERS!!!!!" I hissed for I really hated those bug well ya....

Ryuu: *wags his tail as his loose blade was now hanging off slightly*

I look at zoro " Alright zoro why don't u ask for that loose tail blade I ain't going to get it." I say sitting down
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:31 am

I crack my knuckles."GIVE ME THE DAMN BLADE!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell while charging at him
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:56 pm

Atreiyu: Oi he ain't going to give it up by the looks of it.

" ah shit!" I hissed as I jump up in the tree as I see my blade still hanging off as I try to reach for it.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:00 pm

I jump up into the tree and tackles him down,then I jump over to the blade thhat was hanging off of his tail as I pull on it
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:09 pm

I claw at his hand releasing his grip on the blade yet I pull my tail away as I jump away. The blade was now loose enough as I try to grab it but carefully since it has tiny sharp teeth on the side of the blades. I faced zoro yet I backed up as my tail lightly dragged yet I lift it up so the black sharp blade won't come off
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:19 pm

"You really don't want to give it up huh?Well then I'll just let you have it,I don't really need it anyways." I say while jumping out of the tree
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:24 pm

" I will give it up but I want to let it fall on it's own." I say as I wag my tail as it then flew off and stabbed tree as the force made the tree cut in half. As it did two mini blades retracted out from that blade " there the trick is to keep wagging the tail!" I say
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:28 pm

I walk over to the blades as I pick all three of them up."There light,yet they have a lot of power,nice." I say while examining them
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:39 pm

" ya there light or else I will b having trouble walking around." I say as 3 new blades emerge from my tail " yay new ones!!!!" I say hugging my tail
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:44 pm

(lol)

I spin the on my fingers as I look at Ryuu and rolls my eyes
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:57 pm

I still hug my blades " well then I should b going I must get more offspring." I say turning to leave

Atreiyu: he is 14 years old yet he is a dad over a million children!!!!
( lol)
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:03 pm

"I'm 19 and I don't even have a child!" I reply
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:11 pm

" damn atreiyu u make me sound sexually active like what the hell! Plus I dont mate with females u just simply put the offspring into a host. And once it's inside it will feast on the inners before bursting through the hosts chest." I say

Atreiyu: ow!

" hey that is how I was born." I say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konohas beach and a little sand village beach   Konohas beach and a little sand village beach - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konohas beach and a little sand village beach
Page 19 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next