Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:50 am

I looked over at Mayuri a slight smirk spread lightly across my lips.
"certainly..." I told him giving him my permission to do so. I looked at Kabuto nodding giving him a signal to sedate the girl causing the trouble then averted my gaze back to Scarlet.
"As for you..." I thought for a moment looking up and down her body. Then grinned raising a brow.
"You will be put in a room of my choosing. I think you will find it to you liking child."I told her licking my lips in a seductive manner.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:14 pm

"I'm not some freaking pet you can just trade me for Orochimaru!"
She yelled at the Sannin and clenched her fist angrily as one of his ninja's came near her to try and sedate her. Miharu then backed up and looked back over to the snake.
"The sound village will falter."
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:25 pm

I continued to stand there. I was angry but knew there was nothing i could possibly do I also knew that Captain Kurotsuchi was on this other mans side as well making it even more impossible. I looked at the other girl i still did not know her name.
"hey, just...do as they say...it wont do any good to fight them the odds are to slim." I told her hopping to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:08 pm

Giving his daily psychotic grin, Mayuri now crossed the room making his way over to the girl who was now under his wing and placed a hand on her head, bending down until their faces were the same height.
"What is your name, miss?"
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:34 pm

I walked over to Scarlet now grabbing her arm and led her out of the room and down the halls till we reached yet another room. I opened the door reveiling a very nice room that was rather large in size for the girl.
"Ill send someone with your dinner later...behave ok."I told her licking my lips again. I then left the room to go back to the lab to make sure everything was in order.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:40 pm

I wasn't liking the fact that he bent down just to look at me. It made me feel like I was too short for him and looked away when he looked into my eyes.
"Hachiko. Miharu Hachiko."
I then pushed his hand off my head and pushed his torso to give me space.
"Your in my space, back off."
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:56 pm

I did not like being told what to do as i then banged on the door cause he locked it. After a while i gave up and began to look around. I was rather surprized he gave me such a nice room. I then sat on the bed it too was kinda big.But my main concern was with what he planned to do with me.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:56 am

Being shoved back he smiled seeing she was one of those easily tempered kinds, feisty also. Re-catching his balance he shrugged his shoulder fixing his composure and looked at her sternly.
"A beautiful name. You must be proud of it." he was anxious to get to work on her. To open up her body and see what parts made her body function, to observe the vital points and organs, the nerve opting, nerve endings, she was like the newest toy in a kids store, and he was the one kid who wanted to buy her the most.
Mayuri looked over to Orochimaru.
"If you don't mind, I'd like to get started on her, where do you keep your operating room?"
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:31 pm

I had my arms folded as i looked at the man. He was a rather strange person. I pointed at the wall.
"The next room over, do be careful with my belongings." I told him then turned away from him, towards other things. I was rather glad to have given that girl to him in particular. She in the past had caused me much trouble. I then smirked at all the different thoughts running through my mind. Most of them belonged to my new specimen
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:51 pm

"Operating room? Fuck no!" she yelled looking at Orochimaru mad he even agreed to tell him where it was at. He really was a ruthless man and a sick bastard at that, it angered her.
"Your not touching me." Miharu started to back up and away from him.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:06 pm

I continued to sit in the room i had been placed on. I was becoming rather unnerved by what was going on. I then remembered a hair pin i kept hidden in my hair and got up. I walked over to the door and began to fiddle with the lock. Hearing a click i grinned placing the hair pin back in my hair. i exited the room but not before making sure no one was coming my way. My first plan of action was to save Miharu from captain Kurotsuchi knowing that more than i was...she, was in deep shit.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:55 pm

He grabbed at the rim lining of her shirt and began to pull her into the room in the direction Orochimaru pointed out. Throwing the benevolent girl into the room he now entered and locked the door behind him grinning sinisterly.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:18 pm

I soon finished what i was doing and headed back twards where i had left the other girl.I got to the door but found when i opened it that it was unlocked. I became a bit irritated at thes and went to find her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:50 pm

I was then thrown into the room as I ran up to him punching the man in the face as he was in the way of me getting out of the room.
"Let me out, now!"
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:20 am

I heared yelling as i ran twards it. the voice sounded like the girls from before.I found myself at a door that said operating room and my eyes widened i slammed open the door peering inside to see the girl and Mayuri in the room.
"Don't Captain this is wrong!" i said.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:31 pm

"You don't even know what I'm going to do girl." He was a tad bit frustrated by the fact that one of the other shinigami interrupted him while he was busy and also wondered how she got in even though he locked the door behind him. Also, his face then was punched as blood dripped from his lip.
"Insolence...such insolence."
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:58 pm

I was still wandering around the place unable to find the girl Scarlet. with each step i was becomming more and more frustrated. Finally i made it back towrds the room she was first braught to me in and hear talking next door. I opened the door and found her and the other two.
"Ah, there you are." I said grinning now that i found the girl.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:57 pm

As the door was opened by Orochimaru I then ran out of the room pushing him out of my way and running down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:59 pm

I stood there now looking at the door as Miharu had run out the door.My eyes narrowed.
"Great, so she leaves me here...after alllll that trouble to come save her, she left me here."I said outload but to nobody in particular. I then looked up at the two men and laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:32 am

"I'm not interested in you." he shot a glare at Scarlet hearing what she said, probably nervous she was in a room with 2 men, particularly ones whom operated on living objects. He watched Miharu run out the door, then followed behind her chasing her down the hall until he caught a grasp on her shirt collar slamming her to the wall.
"I didn't give you permission to leave..."
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:15 pm

I looked at Scarlet and knew by how she was acting she planned to bolt out of the still opened door. I smirked and ran over there just before she reached the door.
"And, where did you think you were going?" I asked the girl
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:12 am

I was slammed to the wall as my head hit against it as I winced in pain trying to get use to the pain that just came up. Once I caught myself I looked at him angry.
"Why wont you leave me alone?"
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:46 am

I had began running towards the door only to have seen Orochimaru reach it before i did and close it. As he locked it i backed away from him.
"Away from you." I answered his question in a cold manner.I then began to scan the room looking for any other way out but, had no luck.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:38 am

"Because, I'm finding you to be a very interesting test subject, unlike my other experiments and research."
He let go of her and fixed his haori and looked down the hall then back at her.
"Your different from normal humans, just by your strength you so kindly portrayed back there."
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:50 am

I found myself amused by the girls actions and found myself slightly chuckling in return to it. I walked forward towards her smirking and licking my lips. i began to feel a sort of hunger for this girl. How she intregued me i wanted to know everything; who she was, how her power worked and even how she would respond to my touch.
"Come to me now child, and i promis to be nice." I said to her, a slight hiss running off of every word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)   Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serpants & Demons (Private Roleplay, RATED M. Orochimaru/Mayuri & Raita/Miharu only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next