Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)

Go down 
+8
Raita Serpantine
Alucard
Roronoa Zoro
Nibi*
Kaname Kuran
Rido Kuran
Vampire Hunter D
Crawflex
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crawflex

Crawflex

Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) Empty
PostSubject: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:27 am

I await the arrival of my Bondage human and the others.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:54 am

Rides my horse to my father's place my father Alucard.

https://2img.net/h/i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/Icekid22/vampire3.jpgDemonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) Vampire3
Back to top Go down
Rido Kuran

Rido Kuran

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:27 am

I sit in my lair waiting for the right moment to make my move.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kuran

Kaname Kuran

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:29 am

My being the nephew of Rido I stayed at the Cross Academy.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:32 am

I was with my master Alucard waiting for his son D. Unfortunately master was sleeping at this time in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:07 am

Stopping my mechanical horse in front of the Hellsing Organization one of the people took it for me so I could go right inside the building I knew my father would know I'm here and so would Jerica.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:07 am

I come walking to find my demon bond,since I knew he was waiting for me.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:14 pm

I awoke from my chair and stood up walking down the hallways with Jerica to see my son who i now felt the presence of.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:32 pm

I was sitting on the stairs banister looking down at the three of them.
"Sis, your so clingy, give the man some air." I told her smirking. I then waved down at the new comer.
"Hey there mister Masters son." I said swinging my legs back and froth as they dangled from the banister.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:29 pm

Miharu was walking next to Zoro with her hands behind her head and a grin on her face as she walked and looked over to him.
"How much longer?"
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:33 pm

"We should get there in a couple minutes." I reply to Miharu while walking,with my hands in my pockets
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:12 am

Master how do you know D I asked him not knowing why at this time.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:40 am

Walking down the hallway seeing my father with Jerica who I assumed to be his pet.
Back to top Go down
Crawflex

Crawflex

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:46 am

As I seen Zoro I tackled him from behind as the animal beast form.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:42 am

I jump down next to Alucard as D came into more of a view.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:46 am

"Oh hey sis" says looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:26 pm

I continued to stand there
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:43 pm

"Hello father it's not that I'm happy to see you cause I'm not I'm here to ask if you know anything about my mother?" asks him looking at Jerica with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:54 pm

Glares back at D.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:22 pm

What's with all the glaring?
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Woah when did you get here I say looking at Dante.
Back to top Go down
Crawflex

Crawflex

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:46 pm

I wait for Zoro and watch for intruders.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:35 pm

I get to Crawflex along with Miharu."Hey." I greet to him
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Sits down in a plain field and yawns laying on his back looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:31 pm

I look at D wondering why he was glarring at Jerica.
"I agree with Dante, why the glarring?" I asked. I then looked at Alucared wondering also about D's mother,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next