Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Redemption

Go down 
+3
Ulquiorra Schiffer*
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Redemption - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:23 am

Mayuri then scraped the tips of his fingers across her cheek, holding her face in-closed to his as they did this, holding her body tight beneath his own. Breaking apart the passionate kiss, he took a deep breath and then looked at her.
"You don't like me one bit, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:37 am

I breathed in taking in the fresh scent of roses then kissed her neck,jawbone and then stopped just before her lips for a quick tease. I hovered over them not even an inch away.
"tell me, how much you want it." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:09 pm

"It's not entirely like that..." I tried to explain. It wasn't that I hated him, but it wasn't that I liked him that way either, our relationship was kind of just, dull.
I looked into his eyes.
"You have to let me get to like you first..."
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:28 pm

I felt Gin teasing me his warm breath as he hovered over me I wanted to just kiss him myself.
"i..." i began in a breath. I wanted to say it. I wanted to say i wanted him. But, i knew it was just the heat talking.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:02 pm

"I'll give you an hour to decide..."
Mayuri's hand now moved to her waist, sliding underneath her shirt and tugging it upwards. He wanted her badly.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:43 pm

"yes?" i asked grinning.
"im sorry, i cant hear you." i said teasing Raita a bit more. I pushed my body against her. I could feel her trembling under my touch.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:56 pm

"I'm not guna decide in an hour by this!"
She knew what he wanted and was trying to get it himself since she wouldn't let him. But knowing Miharu to be a hard head she would put up a fight first. But because of the heat she was in, this was the one time of the month she was weakest.

(aha, time of the month xDD)
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:08 pm

I began to whine feeling him up close against me.
"please....t-take me." I said to him now arching my back breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:48 am

Since she wouldn't let him pull her shirt up he now ripped it off instead and tossed it. Mayuri was known to be an aggressive man who got what he wanted and would not stop until he obtained it. Feeling her body tremble beneath him, he coveted her for body warmth so the breeze of the wind didn't freeze her. Kissing at her collar bone he began to feel her chest with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:25 pm

After hearing her beg for me i smirked quickly pinning her to the ground now i opened my eyes to look down at her. I then began to undo her lower part of her clothing and kissed her stomach. I could feel her muscles tighten when i did this my body was vibrating with with the feel and thoughts of the girl below me.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:02 pm

"S-Stop." Miharu pleaded as he did this. She was slightly scared, not of him but what he was doing. She wasn't ready for that and especially not here out in the open where someone could just happen to cross.
"C-Captain, please stop." she cried out again.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:11 pm

I twitched when Gin kissed my stomach causing my muscles to tighten. I also had sent shivered up my spine every time he touched me. I closed my eyes feeling an intense wave of heat hit me all at once causing me to gasp I then reached down gripping my captains hair but not tightly just enough to wrap my fingers around.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:53 pm

"Your begging only makes me want you more dear." he purred in a seductive tone as he kissed up her jaw bone. Removing his hand that felt her chest this was not only for his own pleasure but for experimental reasons on knowledge of the female body. With his hand he slid his hand down her pants and rubbed lightly at her entrance.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:59 pm

I felt Raita grab my hair and smirked knowing what i was doing was pleasing her already. I braught myself up to her face again kissing her lips while rubbing her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:06 am

"C-Captain..." I wined as he did this, my body was growing hotter and I couldn't stand it much longer.
The cold night air brushed across my skin but it didn't bother me as bad from his haori covering me.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:18 am

I wanted to moan at the feeling of his hand on my thigh i was growing impation and rather insane from the heat.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:40 pm

He kept this up while rubbing at the part of the human body called the clit, watching her intently for every action she did when he made a movement on her. He wondered what else could get her in deeper heat, but his was worsening also.
"Miharu..." he purred getting close to her ear again. "Let me have you now..."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:51 pm

I moved my hand from her thigh to her cleavage and undid her top clothing too i then licked between her boobs.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:01 am

Miharu tipped her head back as he kept rubbing, the teasing was torcher to her and it was getting hard to bare. Her breathe began to deepen until he spoke a few words in her ear. She was too hot headed at the moment to hear what he said but somehow it all rang in the back of her mind. Her lips began to say things she didn't know she said.
"Please...If we go any further I wont be able to stop myself."
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:50 pm

I arched my back as my skin tingled all over at the coldness and feel of his tongue on my cleavage
"C-captain." I moaned. I still had my fingers tied in the mans silverish purple hair.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:26 am

"Then don't stop."

The man now took his hand out and began to unbutton and unzip her pants pulling them down only to notice her underwear was soaked and smiled deviously.

"Good, so you want me too..."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:53 am

I then wrapped one arm around her waist holding her up close to me. I leaned next to her cute little fox ear and purred. I could feel her shiver as i did this and smirked placing the other hand at her opening.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:57 am

(Okay this is odd, one of us is getting raped and the other is freaking drunk, where has our sanity gone?! XD And I'll reply tomorrow, too tired to at the moment o.o)
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:23 pm

(YAY SAKE XD ok sis)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:57 pm

"I-I never said that..." I say as pink spread across my face from the heat getting to me. My wolf began to want to come out as well as no longer could I take it. I then out out a loud howl, my fangs showing then looked at him with lust and jumped on top of him breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Redemption
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: The places in konoha from the anime naruto :: Konoha best places(: :: Shangai forest :: One piece rp :: Private Rp's :: Private rp's-
Jump to: