Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Redemption

Go down 
+3
Ulquiorra Schiffer*
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Redemption - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:07 am

I could no longer take my captains torture and let out a loud moan i then grabbed him rolling him over so that i was on top of him. I smirked leaning in next to his ear and also purred seductivly.Now it was my turn to play.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:16 am

"Your disobeying me."
Miharu haad jumped on top of him so now he was on his back, but that wasn't how he liked it. He now decided he might as well treat her what she was as he moved her off of him and rolled her over so now she was on her knees and hands. He began to unfasten his pants and looked down at her with madness.
"Your a simple mutt, now act like one..."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:27 am

I closed my eyes feeling myself growing harder when she did this. I had to admit i found myself slightly surprised that i was now the one on my back.
"Well,Well...seems like you in a hurry?" I asked smiling a small bit wider than i usually did.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:56 pm

"Y-Your mean." I said between breaths still trying to fight back my demon from coming out at a time like this. Especially the fact that knowing the seal was weakened during the time of mating. But there was the one thing to know about wolves, they always had an alpha, and he wasn't at all a wolf, so could she accept him as a mate? Wolves after all only ever picked one mate and stuck with them until that one died. I turned my head to look at him, letting this be my last plead.
"Please...I'm begging you stop. You can't do this unless it's for certain I'm your one and only mate which you barely know me. There has to be others out there you would prefer better than me."
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:54 pm

I grinned at Ichimaru Gin pulling my head back looking at him and shook my head no. I intended to make this last.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:49 am

"There was never any others. You will be my first and only." was his response, still looking down on her with greed. To imagine her being in heat, only if she knew how bad he could get at a time such as now. This girl, she was infatuating and divine. A prized possession. He leaned over her dampening his hands in the soft sand and bit on her neck.
"No more talking. I'm going to claim you."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:29 am

(Sorry it was taking forever for us all to take turns so hope it's okay I'm just guna post mine now.)

"But-" I knew it was probably pointless to keep begging him to stop since the other times didn't really help me much anyways. I winced when he bite my neck but let out a soft howl and arched my back upwards. My eyes though shot open as I felt something weird touching me from behind when I had moved and I couldn't turn my head to see what it was cause he was in my way.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:52 am

He shuffled a little while she was still under him as her skin touched him from behind giving him a quick shock and stiffened in reaction. Now smiling deviously, he slide off the rest of what she wore until they were both in the same condition. He stopped biting on her neck and breathed hard from excitement almost unable to stop himself as he was getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:32 pm

"Why are you doing this? I realize we're both having the same problem but you don't need to do this to me." awhile ago he was talking about how I needed to shut up but more talking only distracted him, maybe that would help get me out of this. But feeling him hard behind me made me blush figuring out what it was.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:24 am

(This post is so e-literate to my others...)

Seeing the tint on her face made him laugh on the inside, it meant he was doing something right. Though too much talking got on his nerves easily, anymore from her and he may just want to kill her instead. Not that her voice annoyed him, merely that he was busy with something else, there was no need for talking at such a moment.
Ripping off the sleeve of his black Kimono he tied it around her mouth so she couldn't speak. Now grabbing her hips, he pushed her into the sand for support while he eased himself inside of her starting off at a slow pace.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:02 pm

I almost wanted to cry because he was doing this. It was insane to force someone to like you this way. I wanted to hate him but I couldn't knowing he was my captain for years to come, showing any disrespect may get me hurt. Feeling him push in hurt at first but crying out wasn't an option with the cloth around my mouth as I shut my eyes tight.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:11 am

Mayuri being the greedy and selfish man he was enjoyed the screams of a woman and debated on removing the cloth just to hear hers or keep it there to cease her from talking anymore. He bent over her while pushing in all the way and spoke to her.
"Be good and scream for me and this will be less painful for you."
By this the blood indicated he was the first in which made him feel superior to have this honor. Once to a complete stop unable to deepen he laughed out loud.
"So good..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Redemption
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: The places in konoha from the anime naruto :: Konoha best places(: :: Shangai forest :: One piece rp :: Private Rp's :: Private rp's-
Jump to: