Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Cross Academy

Go down 
+4
Miharu Hachiko
Nibi*
Senri Shiki
Raita Serpantine
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:57 am

I was walking around along my usual forest and decided to go further into my walk than usual. Soon i came across a wall made of stone and bars. I took a peek into the courtyard of a rather large looking building with two slightly smaller buildings on either side. I found this interesting and Jumped over the wall. It was rather easy if i did say so myself.
I smiled wiping the dirt off of my dress where i had landed. No one seemed to be outside at the moment so i decided to give myself a tour.As i began looking around i peeked into the windows of the biggest building seeing classrooms full of students wearing all black.
"oh, its a private school of some kind." I noted to myself. I then walked over to one of the buildings on the side of the big building seeing people walking around inside wearing all white. I shrugged it off.
"that's odd." i told myself walking to the last building. on my way there though i ran into someone which made me fall on my tail bone. I yelped in surprise and looked up.
Back to top Go down

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:29 pm

( srri I didn't reply sooner my wi-fi went out!!!!)

I felt something light bump into me I shrugged but looks down to see a girl " oh my apologies." I say as I reach my hand out to her to help her up. As my silver eyes look at her I smile showing a small fang
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:36 pm

I blinked at the boy but then smiled taking his hand to help myself up. i then brushed myself off once again.
" Im sorry i ran into you like that, im usually not so clumsy." i said blushing slightly.My tail flicked around a little bit my ears twitched at almost every noise.I looked around seeing everyone else was still inside the building except this person.I sniffed the air noticing that this boy had a rather odd scent to him.
"your not human?" i said looking closer at him now.
"this place smells odd. what is it?"I finally asked.
Back to top Go down

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:40 pm

I smirk " well as u may know it's a private school for day and night class. I'm in night class we wear white uniforms the day class wear dark blue uniforms. Except one thing for sure day class can not be close to us when we go to class as they r sent to their dorms. The reason is that night class is a class of vampires." I say as I look at her ears " cute ears." I say and smile
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:45 pm

I took some time to proses what he had just told me and nodded.
"wow, humans and vampires at the same school?" I was mesmerized by the mere thought of the idea. I began to wonder who had such an idea.I looked up at the boy again snapping out of my daze then blushed slightly at his comment about my ears as they twitched.
"thanks. im a fox demoness. My name is Raita." I said holding out my hand as i introduced myself.
Back to top Go down

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:48 pm

I look at her hand as I take it in mine. " well then hello Raita it's nice to meet you." I say and smile " I'm Zero Kiryu." I say as my silver eyes look at her I smile
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:52 pm

Zero's hand was ice cold i felt as he took my hand in his. But i smiled anyway knowing why. i then took my hand back and scratched the back of my head.
"well, i should probably get going, cause vampires like me to much. They say my blood is like a drug i guess." i explained. I kinda didn't want to leave seeing as how i had just gotten there and hadn't yet been able to explore much.
Back to top Go down

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:58 pm

My expression slightly saddened knowing she had to go. But it will b the best knowing Aido he will do anything for a girls blood besides blood tablets " oh if u must go then." I say yet I smile " it was a pleasure meeting u." I say
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:08 pm

I began to turn and leave but then felt slightly pushed the other direction by my own curiosity.I turned back to face him on my heel and smiled.
"On second thought." I began.
"This could be interesting. you see i have a friend hes a vampire too i was wondering if you knew him his name is senri shiki?"
" i asked.He said he went to some kind of school a while back and i haven't seen him since."
Back to top Go down

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:13 pm

" ya he is here. Probably with that girl he hangs out with everyday." I say
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:16 pm

I nodded. Shiki was a childhood friend of mine i had known a while back but my mom had told me not to play with him anymore because they where a family of vampires.My tail was now flicking from side to side happy i found the school he was in.
"do you think your headmaster would let me stay and visit?" i asked.
Back to top Go down

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:21 pm

I nod " go see him then." I say and smile as I turn " nice meeting u." I say and walk away
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:31 pm

I watched as zero left me standing there.
"but, wait. i dont know where he would be...what if i get attacked?" i asked. i had kinda hopped he would stick around in case of something going wrong. plus i had already thought of this zero guy as my friend. I stood there waiting for him to reply.
Back to top Go down

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:37 pm

" I can't I'm a level E vampire apparently when u got here. I smelt your scent and u have a small cut and ur blood smells good. I don't want to b near u when u have a cut I might go crazy and I don't want to harm u." I say then see shiki coming " well shiki is here." I say
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:41 pm

I looked at zero a saddened expression now plastered on my face.
"you don't seem like a level E to me." i said since he was to nice to be one of those.
" anyways, bye i guess. And thank you zero. maybe we'll talk again soon." i said reassuringly. I then turned to see shiki walking towards where i was. i figured he had smelt my blood too from what Zero had told me moments before.I waved.
Back to top Go down
Senri Shiki

Senri Shiki

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:47 pm

I had been sitting in my room reading when i suddenly smelt an old friend of mines blood.At first i brushed it off, but it had gotten closer for a few moments, then further away again. Finally my curiosity was killing me so i got dressed to step out for a few moments. I left the dorm walking outside and towards a field where the smell was now coming from. as i continued getting closer i was surprised to see it was my friend.
"Hello, Raita. What are you doing here?" i asked knowing she really shouldn't be.
Back to top Go down

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:47 pm

i walk away as then i get jumped on by a girl with dark brown hair i look at her "hey yuki." i say as she smiles "hey zoro we need to go to headmaster!" she says i nod and follow her
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:53 pm

I stood there smiling at Shiki then suddenly hit him on the back of his head.
"hey, you jerk! You where suppose to visit once in a while!" i scolded him then placed one hand on my hip.
Back to top Go down
Senri Shiki

Senri Shiki

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:58 pm

"ow." i said now placing my hand on the back of my head where she hit me.
"sorry, ive been kinda busy with my classes." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:03 pm

I smiled again then stood up normal again.
"i came here by accident actually. I was taking my normal walk and found this place."I finally answered his question as to why i was here.
Back to top Go down
Senri Shiki

Senri Shiki

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:07 pm

I nodded remembering the walks she usually takes around this time of day then began to wince at the sun.
"do you mind, Raita if we go inside?" I asked wanting out of the sun as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:09 pm

I shook my head in a back and forth motion.
"I dont mind. But what about the other vampires. You gonna protect me?" i asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Senri Shiki

Senri Shiki

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:42 pm

I smiled at her. She hadn't changed a bit from the last time i saw her.
"sure." i told her and began to walk towards the night class dorms i signaled her to follow me. I opened the door slowly making sure everyone was still in bed or at least not in the living area. After finding the cost to be clear i once again signaled Raita to follow me.
"Follow me, and be quiet." i told her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:49 pm

I followed Shiki upstairs and through some hallways and we almost made it to his room where ide be safely hidden when a girl walked out of another room. She stopped for a moment and looked at us.She walked over.
"who's this Shiki?"she asked eying me.
Back to top Go down

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:00 pm

i yawn as i walk to the headmaster's office with yuki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cross Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cross Academy
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: The places in konoha from the anime naruto :: Konoha best places(: :: Shangai forest-
Jump to: