Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Cross Academy

Go down 
+4
Miharu Hachiko
Nibi*
Senri Shiki
Raita Serpantine
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Senri Shiki

Senri Shiki

Cross Academy  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:05 pm

I looked at Rima and smiled.Her hair was a mess, telling me she hadn't been up long from bed.
"Morning Rima." i said.
"this is Raita. shes an old friend of mine.I was hiding her up here from the others so she wouldn't be attacked." i explained.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:07 pm

"i see." well have fun.Rima said walking past us but glared at me as she did.I let my muscles lessen their tension as she finally left and walked into Shiki's room sitting down in a chair.
"that was close, I don't think she likes me much though." i said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:11 pm

-10 minutes later-

I head back to the night class dorms as I yawn. Of course kaname sama glares at me I glare back
Back to top Go down
Senri Shiki

Senri Shiki

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:30 pm

I close my door then turn to look at Raita.
"she gets like that." I reassured her.
"would you like me to get you anything?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:33 pm

"no thank you." i said standing up again. i acted normal for a few moments getting closer to Shiki.I then glomped him.
"Shiki i missed you sooo much!" i squeaked happily.
Back to top Go down
Senri Shiki

Senri Shiki

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:40 pm

I fell to the floor, losing balance from my surprise.Then i looked at Raita.
"when did you start being so...touchy feely?" I asked. the last time i saw her she didn't like hugs.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:45 pm

I smiled.
"rite, sorry." i said.
"i was just over excited to see you is all." I explained. Getting off of him i brushed myself off.
"so, do we have to stay in your room. Or can we risk my being attacked?"I wasn't one for liking being attacked but if i was to be attacked i figured i could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Senri Shiki

Senri Shiki

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:55 pm

i stood up and chuckled at her embarrassment. i too dusted off my clothing then thought about her question.
"i suppose we could go downstairs if you don't wander off." i said.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:02 pm

"awesome." i said walking towards the door.Shiki led me downstairs to where the others where.I got a lot of odd looks from the other vampires who recognized my presence immediately. I waved at them all.
Soon one of them with shoulder length brownish black hair walked up to me.I stood still as to not be intimidated by him.
"May i ask you name?"He asked me.
" I am Kaname Kuran." he said introducing himself as well to as to not seem rude.
Back to top Go down
Senri Shiki

Senri Shiki

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:07 pm

I stood there watching as Kaname had walked up to Raita. I kept my mouth shut as to not be disrespectful to him.I nudged Raita letting her know it was ok to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:13 pm

I felt Shiki nudge me to tell me it was safe to speak with Kaname. i began to get a feeling he was in charge here at this dorm. I then smiled.
"My name is Raita. Pleasure to meet you." I said bowing my head slightly in respect.I then looked back up and my ears twitched.Kaneme looked up at my ears then back at Shiki.
"is miss Raita a friend of yours?" Kaname asked.
Back to top Go down
Senri Shiki

Senri Shiki

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:21 pm

I looked at Kaname-sama and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:27 pm

Kaname nodded in return to Shiki.
"i see, keep an eye on her." he said as his eyes turned slightly red with a glow. he turned away from Raita and walked away. I stood there letting myself breath again and looked at Shiki who had become slightly pail.I smiled.
"guess its ok for me to be here huh?" i asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:02 pm

I walk as I come across raita and shiki
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:05 pm

I saw zero walk past us.
"hey again." i say looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:17 pm

I stop and turn " hey." I say
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:18 pm

I looked at him sad.
"you okay?" i asked him still standing next to shiki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:48 pm

" ya I'm ok.." I reply as i turn to walk away
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:19 pm

I watched as zero walked away he didn't seem ok by the way he said it.I wondered if it had to do with being shunned cause of his mentioning of him being a level E vampire.
Back to top Go down
Senri Shiki

Senri Shiki

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:53 am

I looked at the expression on Raitas face then looked over to where Zero was just moments ago.
"why are you so sad about him, he'll be a monster soon anyway?" I asked looking at Raita again.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:56 am

I looked over to Shiki with a slight glare.
"Shiki, Its not like he is one yet!" I scolded him. I then stood there trying to find a way to make zero happy. Well, at least while he was still ok.
Back to top Go down
Senri Shiki

Senri Shiki

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:49 pm

I looked at Raita. Why did she care so much for that level E i wondered. I continued to stand there for a while watching Raita try hard to think of something.
"Why dont we invite him to do something with us?" I asked her not really wanting to hang out with him.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:56 pm

I looked at Shiki and smiled.
"Really Shiki? That would be nice." I said excitedly. i didn't know what the three of us would do yet though. the two of them were vampires so whatever we did we would have to do at night.
"i know, there's a festival not to far from here, it goes all day and night. how bout we go?" i asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:47 am

I walked into my room as I gasped by mark on my neck burned as I dug my nails into it! I quickly took out blood tablets and ate them but no use. I coughed
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:58 am

Shiki led me to Zeros room so that i could ask if he wanted to go to the festival with us. I knocked on his door.
"Zero, you in there?"i called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross Academy    Cross Academy  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cross Academy
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: The places in konoha from the anime naruto :: Konoha best places(: :: Shangai forest-
Jump to: