Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written

Go down 
+9
Byakuya Kuchiki
Nibi*
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Miharu Hachiko
sacurauchiha
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Nami
Kakashi Hatake
Sasuke Uchiha
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written Empty
PostSubject: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:19 pm

I found this story and I wanted to post it(:

title: last Breath

a kakashi and Hinata story. I will post one about me and sakura 2marrow(:

Kakashi held onto Hinata tightly as she lay in his arms… She was so cold; He couldn't stand how cold she was… Her eyes dazed, her breathing was drawn in slowly, and exhaled slowly… blood stained her clothes...

"K…Kakashi…" She whispered.

"Shhh," He hushed. "You need to save your strength…" He whispered holding her closer.

Hinata slowly closed her eyes letting a small smile come across her face. He was too sweet…

"You always give me my strength." She looked up at him, her eyes shrink-wrapped in tears. "You we're always my strength."

She could see Kakashi smiling through his mask. "You're mine too." He said looking at her sweet innocent eyes.

Looking into her eyes he thought about everything, with them, he thought about the first kiss they shared, the first time they held each other… When he opened himself to her, telling her everything about his past.

He remembered how she would sneak out of the Hyuga compound late at night just to be with him. How just having her over made his place feel so alive. And less lonely...

"Kakashi…" She whispered again. "I'm cold…"

He pulled her closer to him holding her tighter. "Is this better?" He asked wiping the tears that fell down her cheeks.

She slowly nodded letting her sweet smile come back across her face.

He smiled back as he held her. This wasn't suppose to happen… This was not how it was suppose to work… No he thought unknowingly shaking his head. Stop thinking like this… She's gonna be fine…

"W…what's wrong?" She asked seeing him shake his head.

"Nothing." He smiled. "Nothing at all…" He whispered stroking her soft indigo hair.

He looked back into her innocent eyes remembering the first time they kissed… Well it was more of her then him… They had just came back from a mission when he saw her shying her way up to him.

8flashback8

"What is it Hinata?" Kakashi asked watching the shy girl point her fingers together.

"I...I...." She looked up at him. "I just wanted to say… You… You were amazing…" She finally spit out.

"Why thank you… You were very good yourself… I never knew you were so strong." He smiled through his mask. "I was very impressed."

Hinata walked closer to him lowering her head. "Thank… Thank you…"

Kakashi hated it when the girl lowered her head, as though she were not even worthy to be alive. "Don't do that." He spoke coming closer to her. "Don't lower you head like that, how else will people get to see your pretty eyes?" He placed his index finger and thumb underneath her chin lifting it up.

Hinata couldn't contain herself; she reached up tugging his mask down slamming their lips together.

Kakashi pushed her away slightly.
"Hinata…" He whispered. "Hinata…y…"

She cut him off kissing his soft lips once more. She slowly pulled away looking back down towards the ground. "I…I'm sorry…" She whispered backing away. "I'm sorry…" she said one last time  trying to make a  retreat yet he caught her hand pulling her in a gentle embrace 

8end flashback8

He smiled to himself looking down at her sweet eyes. I'm so glad I pulled you back… That I held onto you… cause I don't know what I would've done if you walked away.

"Hold me tighter…" Hinata spoke softly. "I'm so cold…" she said weakly as her breathing became more weaker

This was breaking Kakashi's heart… He squeezed her closer fighting back his tears. "Is this better?" He asked looking into her dazed eyes.

"Uh-huh…" She nodded, closing her eyes slowly.

Please… Please Hinata…Please don't leave me…

Just a month ago… we…we got married… and it… it can't end like this…we havn't started our lives together... please no… please…I… I can't have someone else I love go… Please…

Hinata's eyes opened up slowly as her hand reached up to Kakashi's mask, she pinched the bottom of it tugging. She lifted her head slowly to meet his lips.

"I love you…" She whispered into his lips. As a tear rolled down her cheek 

"Don't talk like this…" He whispered back letting his tears make it to the surface. "Please don't talk like that…" He looked down at her soft eyes.

"I'm just so cold…" She cried. 

He pulled her closer. "Is this better?" He cried.

Hinata slowly nodded. "Kakashi…"

"Shhh, Shhh… It's gonna be all right…"

"We're going to be all right…" He whispered into her neck. "I promise."

Kakashi's head perked at the sound of footsteps behind them. He reached to his side grabbing his Kunai. As he shield Hinata and to prepare to fight anyone who dares to come near Hinata

"Kakashi Sensei, Hinata?!" Sakura shouted running up to him and Hinata. "I finally found you two…Are..."

"Sakura" He cut in. "She's wounded badly." He said laying Hinata on the ground letting Sakura kneel down in front of her, placing her hands above her chest.

Sakura kept her eyes on Hinata as she focused her energy. Hinata was wounded badly, But It seemed like she had healed herself a little bit… Sakura pulled her hands from Hinata's chest and turned to Kakashi.

"She's not out of the woods yet Sensei." She said standing up. "We need to get her to a hospital. But I think she'll be fine." sakura said

---- hospital----- 

Hinata opened her eyes to see Kakashi lying next to her. She smiled as she kissed his forehead.

"Your finally awake." He smiled. As his eyes peered open

"Uh-huh…" She nuzzled closer to him. "I'm lucky." She whispered, before looking into his good eye.

"No, I'm lucky…" He pulled down his mask kissing her.

"You were my strength… You kept me going… I… I would've given up." She said letting warm tears crawl down her face. "I love you more then you'll ever know."

"Correction." he smiled. "I love you more then you'll ever know." He pulled her closer. "I don't know what I would've done if I had lost you…But it doesn't matter… Cause here you are… here with me…"

Hope u guyz liked that(:
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowwolvespack.forumotion.net
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:52 am

That was amazing. Nice work Sasuke!!
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:10 am

Wow.. . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:06 pm

Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written Sesshomaru__s_demon_dog_form_by_MCR_Lover1

The white wolf of Konoha 

The village of konoha was grateful on this day when sasuke and sakura are finally mates and is bounded together as one! As the ceremony took place a wolf with silver and whiteish fur sat under the tree his face was covered by a black mask and in his left eye was the trait in which the Uchiha's gain from their parents genes the Sharingan. He sat there motionless as he watched his best student and friend have fun yet he was the youngest shinobi ever! As he observed the celebration he simply walked away in the forest thinking of his old team mates and his sensei Minato but most of all his father who is now long gone. His emptiness that now has filled his heart.

" Yo kakashi!" sasuke shouts, Kakashi turned to see sasuke running to him " ya sasuke?" kakashi replies " where are you going aren't you going to enjoy the party?" sasuke asks kakashi stood there " I was going to go train." Kakashi replies " come on man you need to find yourself a mate you know you got alot of fans." sasuke says winking at him 

" I'm not sure...." kakashi says Sasuke looks at him  " Well at least stay." sasuke says and pads off to the party
  " Very well." Kakashi says  and walks back to the party just to find himself in trouble "Oh kakashi!" shouts a couple of girls the young shinobi turns to see female wolves gathered in a group looking at him longing if he will pick them as his mate  " uh can I help you?" kakashi asks " Please be our mate!" shouted the girls yet they glare at each other as one of the girls walked towards him  kakashi backed up " No he is mine back off." she snarled at all the other girls who just began to growled and snarl as they all began to fight! Kakashi jumped back more " Crazies!" he said and ran off deep in the forest " forget the party if there is going to be girls like that!" kakashi thinks to himself as he runs off not noticing what he was running into!

Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:51 am

Before I post anymore stories tell me if you liked them give me your comments or reviews. And most of all write and post your very own story or poem(:
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:52 am

Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written B292981b6570f0_full

Sasuke-kun...
You said that I was a burden
You said that I should get stronger
You said that I was annoying...

And then you left the village
And broke my heart in two
And now Sasuke...

I mend the wounds of the hurt
I am one of the best kunoichi in the village
I don't add -kun to your name

Sasuke... When we fought...
Why didn't you believe that who I am now was me?
Was it because I've grown mature?
Was it because I held no emotions in my eyes?
Or was it because I was no longer weak?

When we fought
And our blades collided, I asked
"If I died, would you care?"
You looked at me like I was stupid
Your eyes still blank
I just laughed
"I hate this feeling... It hurts so much!"

And I let go, your blade cut my lower neck
plip, plop, plip
Blood, blood...
Crimson liquid creeping down my limp arm
I just smiled, lifting my kunai towards my heart
"You missed the spot where it hurts the most..."

You thought I wouldn't do it
You thought I valued my life
You thought wrong...

It started to rain
I felt my body being shaken
I felt fingers gently tugging on my hair
I felt lips on my forehead
I felt tears hit my cheeks
I felt myself losing my vision

And when I heard you say those three words to me...

I felt regret...
And then I understood

You called me a burden so I wouldn't come and get myself injured
You told me to get stronger because you knew you'd leave someday
And you told me that I was annoying... as if to say... "I love you"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:07 am

Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written Sakura_fights_Sasuke_by_tcumm001

Sakura's lullaby

As Sakura walked through the cold, empty streets of Konoha, she knew what was to happen. Sasuke needed power. As she saw him walk near, she knew she was right. She was planning on stopping him, cry her heart out and confess her undying love for him. Maybe it would stop him, but she knew better than that.

"Sakura…what are you doing out here so late?" Sasuke's cool voice broke through the silence.

"I'm saying good luck a..and good bye" She almost started crying, she wanted to but she wouldn't show weakness.

"You're not going to try and stop me?" he questioned, surprised that she wasn't even attempting to change his mind, though he didn't show it.

"What good would it do?" He knew she was right.

"Hn"

She then started to hum a tune, softly at first but it got louder until it formed words.

" As the waves hit the shore with the gentle breeze, I'll be before you down on my knees. As the seasons change awaiting the snow, your katana to my neck waiting for the blow. As the leaves fall landing softly on the ground, your eyes are red with commas spinning 'round. As…"

" Enough! Even after all this time you're still annoying" Sasuke interrupted her. It's not that she wasn't good, her voice was actually surprisingly soft and gentle, fit for a lullaby. It's just, if she continued, he might change his mind about leaving.

Sakura wanted to cry. A few tears had escaped but she held her ground.

"Don't you know what you have here? You have Naruto, Kakashi-sensei, all the other teams and…and me! We're your family Sasuke! You have so much! You are loved by everyone, especially Ino and…a...and me"

Sasuke stood silent.

In a flash Sasuke was behind Sakura, so close she could feel his hot breathe on her neck.

"Sakura…thank you"

Then all Sakura could see was darkness.

~3 years later~

(Not sure if it was 3 years but yeah.)

"Sai!" Sakura ran out into the open to catch up with her new team mate. She was about to beat the living day lights out of him when all of a sudden…

"Sakura"

Her hand slipped from her grip on Sai's collar. ' That voice it couldn't be…no!' She turned around.

"Sasuke…kun"

Then...Naruto ran in.

It was war. It went on for awhile. Now they've fought many battles before but this had to be the hardest. Sure they were fighting the enemy, but they were also fighting a friend. Though a traitor, Sakura and Naruto never stopped believing that Sasuke was still a part of their lives.

Sakura watched as her team protected her. She guessed it was out of habit, or maybe…they were protecting her from fate.

She watched as her substitute sensei went down, then Naruto, then Sai. Now only Sakura was left to fight off Sasuke.

She made the first move, smashing her fist into the ground creating giant craters, almost knocking Sasuke off his feet.

"Sakura…you've gotten stronger. Impressive"

"I've changed more than you think Sasuke, I'm not who I used to be, I just may be stronger than you"

"I don't think so."

In a flash, Sasuke had her on her knees with his Katana to her throat but what bothered Sasuke is… she didn't even attempt to fight back.

Sakura smiled.

"Why are you smiling when you're about to be killed" Sasuke asked both surprised and annoyed.

"As the waves hit the shores with the gentle breeze, I'll be before you down on my knees. As the seasons awaiting the snow, your katana to my neck, waiting for the blow."

His eyes widened, his activated sharingan activated.

"As the leaves fall landing softly on the ground, your eyes are red with commas spinning 'round."

His hands started to shake, unsure if he should do it. He slices her stomach. She continues to sing however, in a very struggled voice.

" As the last cherry blossom falls and blows in the wind, you're katana pierces me through it…is…my…end…"

And with those last words she falls limp. He cannot believe what he'd done. Sakura, though a fan girl and annoying, she was the only one who wanted to get to know him. She loved him for him and not just his looks. She was his friend. What would Naruto say? He would surely die to see his precious Sakura, the only one close enough to him to be a sister, was killed by his best friends hands. Her lullaby, was her fate. She knew all along that this would happen. And now…his cherry blossom lay in front of him, dead with his katana through her stomach. He's holding back the tears, he hasn't cried since his family was killed. Finally he breaks down and falls on top of the dead cherry blossom and cries. As he cries he can't help but hear the last verse to the lullaby that ruined his life.

As the raven cries on my bloody form, it proves even the coldest hearts can be warm"
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:15 am

That was really good sasuke. I'll post my story later cause it's not finished

my FAVS will have to b all of them
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written 169799-wolf_super

Second part of the white wolf of konoha

Chapter two

Kakashi turned to face his path but too late. He stumbled as he rolled down the hil with another wolf as the two stumbled they landed in a complete halt as the unknown wolf landed on kakashi. " Hey get off me!" he demanded the wolf jumped off and backed away her fur was more of an indigo than black and her eyes lilac as she stares at him and is very gentle like a water lilly  " Im sorry!" she mange to spit out as she retreats into the forest " Women these days!" kakashi muttered to himself as he got up. Nothing less kakashi is a lady killer along sasuke they get new fans a week! And since Sakura and sasuke are mates there us going to be a problem knowing Sakura. Kakashi sat there he looked around then in a flash pulled out his book Make- out tactics and began reading silently to himself; tell a very large shadow covered the sky Kakashi looked up just to feel sprinkles of rain land on his face. He quickly put the book away and ran home " man stupid weather I was getting to  a good part!" kakashi scolded tell he past by the she wolf who has fallen on him. He backed up a little as he focused his chakra to go in his paws as he climbed the tree and sat on the lower branch. He watched the she wolf go into the hyuuga territory " She is a hyuuga?" kakashi thought to himself as she watched her talk to Neji apparently she isn't a branch member but is a hieress of the main branch! Kakashi watched . What is this? What is drawing me to this girl? He thought as he still observed her. Her body was gorgeous, eyes beautiful and graceful as the heavens I maybe the copy ninja but I can't copy a beauty like hers. More likely he loves her voice so sweet and soft and gently as the morning breeze. He shook his head " what am I doing?!" he thought to himself and jumped down from the tree and padded off. He walked till he came across a den not completely covered with vines and thorns from the very rose bush near by. He walked inside a very nice and dry place yet pleasent with it's surroundings quite and calm. He laid down as he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:11 pm

Ok i don't have a fav. because all of them are to good.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:15 pm

So all of them r your favs(: well at least tell me you guys if you like the theme or you know the story. Like does it need something?
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:18 pm

There really good the way they are.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:22 pm

Oh thanks(: and I can't wait when I post more I'm still writing them. Any suggestions for the upcoming chapters of the white wolf of konoha
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Still continueing the white wolf of konoha

Chapter 3: 

Sasuke looked around as he ran faster in the forest " Kakashi!" he shouted as he looked around  his cherry blossom joined him at his side " sasuke?" she says Sasuke looked at her " sorry sakura but I need to find kakashi and report his new mission to him." Sasuke replies " wait are you in the mission too?" sakura asked her emerald eyes glistening as her eyes stared into his dark brown ones, " I am too on this mission." sasuke replies as he looked at the ground " But we just became mates." sakura said her eyes watering sasuke nuzzles her " don't cry I promise I will be back before our litter is ever born." sasuke replies as he licked his mate and ran off. Before sasuke and sakura were mates, sasuke got sakura pregnant and now she is carrying his litter. Sasuke ran deeper in the forest hopeing for luck he'll find his friend before they have to leave to the mission " Kakashi!!" he shouted once more and howled, just then he heard rustling nearby his ears perked up as he heard footsteps his lips curled into  a snarl and in a flash a white wolf jumped out and pinned sasuke and snarled viciously Sasuke pushed his foe off and ran towards him as he made chakra go into his paw but then he stopped relizing it's Kakashi.    " Kakashi?" sasuke says the wolf looked at him " Sasuke?" he says Sasuke nodded " dude I thought you were some freakin enemy!" kakashi said half laughing " well I thought so too!" sasuke replied laughing " so what brings you here?" kakashi asked Sasuke frowned " well me and you have a mission." sasuke said " a mission!?" kakashi said surprised Sasuke nodded " Yes a mission we must deliver a message to the Kazekage from Lady Tsunade." sasuke replied Kakashi paced around " why us can't she send naruto he is the demon fox holder!" kakashi yelled " I know but we have our orders." sasuke replies  " Very well." kakashi says and packs his kunai and book in his bag " ok let's go." sasuke says and trots off into the forest as they were wandering in the forest sasuke noticed Kakashi halt " dude what's wrong?" sasuke asks then notices kakashi's eyes fixing on something sasuke turned to see what he was so focused on.

Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:41 pm

Wow sasuke. Your good at writing stories(: I love them! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:47 pm

No problem hinata and thanks(:

Here is more of the story:

Chapter 4:

There in the midst near a shallow pond was lady Hinata. Sasuke smirked as he turned to see kakashi staring at her " so you like the princess over there?" asks Kakashi turned to face him his eyes wide as a trinkle of sweat rolled down his cheek " W- what are you talking about?" kakashi stuttered Sasuke gave him a quick glare " really? Then what are you looking at?" sasuke asks trying to recieve the true answer from Kakashi " um.... Just making sure the area is secure." kakashi replied and trotted off Sasuke ran after him " You're lying! You were staring at the hyuuga princess!" sasuke blurted out Kakashi quickly faced him shocked by his sudden outburst " No I wasn't!" Kakashi replies not even looking at him 
" Ok then if you don't mind I am going to talk to her for a second." Sasuke says and trots over to her till Kakashi stands in his way " No your not! We have a mission!" kakashi snarled " Uh... Since when were you my father?!" sasuke Spat back Kakashi raised his tail down " Im sorry sasuke. But really let's go." Kakashi says and turns to trot off 
" kakashi... Do you.... Like her...?" asks curious Kakashi stood for a brief moment " no." he replies and walks off Sasuke followed noticing the hyuuga heiress has gone " Kakashi time is running out." thinks to self and trots after him. Dawn has became dusk as the sun came to settle letting it's brother take the night shift. Sasuke and Kakashi have traveled far as they walk in a divine jungle " Kakashi we should camp here tonight. It's too dark to go any further." Sasuke says and gathers some twigs and stone " What are you doing?" Kakashi asks watching sasuke place each stone down to make a circle and the twigs in the middle " I'm makeing a fire so I can cook my meal plus for warmth." sasuke replies then closes his eyes as he concertrates " Pheonix's fire!" sasuke yells as huge flame lit up the twigs in such colors of blazing orange and red! Sasuke smiled and threw the hare he caught in the fire " dinner is served!" sasuke said half laughing
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:49 am

Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written 35623-bigthumbnail

more of the white wolf of konoha

Chapter 5:

The next day the two shinobi's awakened with a horrible stomach ache. " Remind me not to eat your  cooking." Kakashi groaned as he walked slowly sasuke glared at him " Hey I can't cook. Plus I didn't mean to burn the dinner." sasuke replies " well don't cook again!" kakashi yelled " hey don't get mad at me it's Sakura who cook my meals and if your that picky find a mate!" sasuke yells
Kakashi stopped " what is that suppose to mean?!" kakashi snarled Sasuke backed up a little grinning " well you do have a crush on Hinata except your father has already betroth you." sasuke says as he runs off Kakashi jumps right in front of him " So what if I'm betrothed to Anko she is lovely and nice..." kakashi said but before he could finish his sentence Sasuke interrupted " Well does she feel the same way?! The girl goes with any man she gets her hands on! And she is old you 2 years old !" sasuke says Kakashi's eyes turned red as he pounced sasuke " You don't know anything about me!" he snarled Sasuke grinned " do I kakashi?" sasuke replies. That's when kakashi flashes his fangs as he lift his paw in the air his claws glisten as the rays of the morning sun reflect on them. He then began to move his paw to make a blow to sasuke by clawing his face but he stopped a few inches away from his face " Kakashi I know you know I'm right." sasuke says before closing his eyes Kakashi stood motionless as he jumped off him. Sasuke peeked his eye open to see Kakashi backing up and run into the shadows of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:43 pm

Nice story sasuke! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:25 pm

Thxs sakumo(:
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:35 pm

AHHH! I dont know if this is right!!!
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:39 pm

That's how we rp on here. We reply on any topic like I Said that's how we rp. And on here u can post ur own stories or poems I already got started hopefully u read them!(;
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:43 pm

Im loving the stories!!!! keep em coming! heres a poem because I dont really like the charater karin (but shes funny lol)
roses are red
ashes are black
Karin go to hell
and never come back

its kinda weird because my friend said post it on here and i dont why ???
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:45 pm

hey wanna rp? i need to get used to it so i need to practise...wanna help?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:48 pm

Sure(: where would u want to RP at the training grounds or the uchiha den or shangai forest?
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:52 pm

lol you choose I dont mind lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written Empty

Back to top Go down

Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next