Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Poems/Vending/stories

Go down 
+17
Hinata hyuuga
Inferno
Sephiroth
Oki
Kurogane
Crawflex
Dante
Alucard
Rido Kuran
Kaname Kuran
Raita Serpantine
Vampire Hunter D
Sesshomaru
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Kisuke Urahara*
Nibi*
Miharu Hachiko
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Poems/Vending/stories Empty
PostSubject: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:18 pm

This forum can be whatever you feel like saying, whether you want to let out all your anger in a poem, or just tell us what's going on in your personal life, it's a place where we will listen to you for who you are no matter what and will not judge.

So, to start this off i'll post some of my poems I've written in a blog, but this isn't all of them, just my favorites Smile

1. Broken Opinions

I am an irreplaceable being.
As i can be the all seeing.
Twisted mind.
Unforgivable lies.
Ruined, dragged from below.
Hello.
Tattooed marks on the flesh, what a mess.
Curse out, nursed about, left to scorn.
Don't you see my horns?
It all falls apart.
Can it get much worse?
The maroon mixture gurgling in the throat.
Blood soaked teeth.
You promised me the world.
Promised it would be okay.
Promised the world would change for the better.
Promised the stars.
Promised the sky.
This crude awakening is too much to bare.
I'm bathing in death & slime.
You never told me I was going to become this.
This nonchalant mechanism is, not defined.
Suck out the happy, kill the joy.
Replace it with madness & rage.
Replace!
Ripped apart from my soul, I overcome death, re-born, and I'm coming for you...
My fucked up life is yours to keep.

2.The disease

I cry, you sigh.
Annoyed, eyes rolled.
Kill me, fill me.
Intoxication.
Annihalation.
Waste of joy.
Treat me like a toy.
Dieing, Crying, Flying.
I've done all, thanks to you.
Claustrophobic.
Your words scrambled in the back of my mind like a picture being erased.
Erased; it's all gone.
So I'm not perfect, were you ever?
The body count grows one by one.
Darkness engulfed the veins, the blood, the brain.
Torn skin, shivering bones, triumphant eyes.
Tattered clothing, smeared cheeks, scraped knees.
Crimson skies, in my eyes.
Take a dip, why not slip?
Trip on the truth and make it a lie.
Lets fly fly fly, like we never have before.
And when our wings are torn off, back we fall again.
Demons infiltrate my self being, so perfect, are you?
My perfection shall do me justice, in hell.

3. Uncommon

Confined within our own minds? Obviously, the fools. How selfish, their prediction was yet another failure. Hypothesize? Please, this is not science. Look beyond your own eyes, not to believe them, but rely on feelings. Predicaments fail us all, so move on, failure is no longer an option. So long, and goodbye.
Ruthless my mind has yet to become, yours? In progress, gaining more and more confinement each day. Originality? ha, fakers.
I deny-I fold. Dieing? it passed over, yet again you were not there? when were you ever there?
Welcome to the same old fucking world, it's all yours to keep, same as you left it, uncanny and reckless, as are you. Continue on I see why not…what’s left of me that is...
Psycho am I? Welcome to what we call reality! Where as everyone is a walking target, only to be slaughtered in the end.

4. Blinded

Triumph? Claustrophobic, definitive words. Your lies define the truth in life, oddly enough I see no lies behind that despicable face of yours. Government is just another word for teenagers on drugs. They tell us what to do but really, what choice do they have? We make life impossible to come to an agreement. Peace treaty or not your still ruthless as it is. Biting the pipes they leak out our secrets to humanity, sidewalks crumble from below, 666? Oh no, not you again. Seven was the number and always will be, take it or leave it. Mathematics are symbolical to life long dreams that fade away throughout the night. Fascinating it is, really. Laugh it all up cause we’ll be gone in a flash and we all unfold til death do us part! How funny, you ramble on more, incompatible fools, devouring the papers they read off, more anxious each heart beat. Pitiful isn’t the word. Toleration at it’s peak another soul just to speak? No, no one could have foreseen this. Just look past the flaws and get through it, how bad can it be? Murder strikes again, the politics strike at it, like animals clinging to their food with enragement, argues break out. No no no, this is insane. Round and round here we go again the same old thing repeats itself, but hey, that’s life. Idiotic senses confuse me, infested your in my veins. In my blood. I am god’s prodigy. I am eyeless.

5. Blood Bath

Life is so judgmental, your lies seem to unfold quickening by the second.
I want to strangle you, your driving me insane!! You seem so small and innocent but yet your throat so clenchable, heh, I want revenge.
Screams overpassed so long ago, we moved on, now it's only pants.
Horror films never had an effect on me, they had the effect from me can't you see?
I just wanna yell to the world with a fist raised high, screaming my eaten heart out. Can it be helped I have a demon? Can it be helped your racist to monsters?
The decay stains your face, I can't bear to stand that smell anymore, your scent is disgusting, as if you were held underground for years, your corpse rotting so endlessly. The gravel didn't even bear witness your death because it happened so fast.
Laughing isn't the answer, it's only the solution.
Why does humanity have to have such rules?
Because it holds together society in which nobody responds to the consequences.
Your the apple of my eye, which happened to rot oh so long ago. I hate how all I can talk about is you, it makes me gag. Shall we move onto my flaws? Oh no not again, the freshly new carpet was ruined again, you cut yourself out of sadness. Look at my face you bastard!!
You think your so freaking perfect that you have to cry over your slit wrist?
Haha you make laugh!! I'm already dead you fucked up idiot can't you see it!?!
Nobody cared about me, so we shot the gun as it passed through that sobbing heart of mine, the flesh passing to the ground. I went faster than you can smoke your wretched weed. Gagging I clench my face, blood shot it's my eye, I can't see anymore, Pulling away I feel power emerge, but ignore it before insanity overcomes me. We all have our little secrets right...I know all of yours and you can't escape the black mail cause you know ill get you back bitch!!
You hurt me and will pay. You murderer, look what I've become!!
Do I seem normal?!
I'm not human cause he took over, I'm still alive because of him. Your choice was so wrong it's funny. My demons out once the host died, from you. He will take my place and slaughter you all.

Licking my lip I grin, the organs squished as I step on them, they have no further use anymore. On all 4's I lick your corpse, the blood in sensational, there's no other word better to describe it.
I caught you, your mine now. We'll play all day and night, I have lots of games..You can't ever leave me, cause your in my hands now, never able to escape. I want to feel your pain, cause it's the only thing that ever makes me feel alive anymore, cause of you, you made my hate. And now, now, because of you, I will be happy forever, feeding off your blood and flesh, it's the only thing that completes me, there's only one thing I can say..
I love you..

6. Death Toll

Pursed lips quavering.
Solemnly, acquisition of her heart.
Featured particles descend onto the forehead as the strands shine in the sun.
Tis he is the one who looked at me that day.
Dressed in all the rings of my god forsaken lies.
Is this real? Feels but a dream...
Reaching out to touch his hand, only now do I realize.
Deceased was he long ago, deciest, am I.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Nice XD
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Love them.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:59 pm

I love how like all of them are incredibly violent! XD
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara*

Kisuke Urahara*

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:01 pm

They are quite entertaining to me.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Thank you!
*takes a bow*
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara*

Kisuke Urahara*

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:27 pm

No problem I enjoyed them.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:39 pm

I'll post up some more later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara*

Kisuke Urahara*

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:40 pm

I Will read them as well.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:45 pm

I will too.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:45 am

By reading these I can easily tell the first poem is written directly towards your father, and the second one towards Chris. And as for the 6th one, you wrote for a class. Am I correct?
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:25 am

...What are you like a mind reader?! o___o;; Yes >___>
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara*

Kisuke Urahara*

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:15 am

He is the captain of squad twelve now so he figures them out quickly otherwise he wouldn't be the captain now would he? (smiles)
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:28 am

The poems were extremely dark to me the fact of the matter is they were to my interest.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:07 pm

Thank you Smile
And yeah, I kinda figured, he's like a freaking mind reader though still >___>
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:29 pm

That's scary thought.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:04 am

My dear. Oh my dear.
Thy Zombies are upon us as were all condemned to such abuse of nonchalant murder.
Free us of such bifurcated deity’s!
You abandoned me to be eaten by the darkness. You shoved me aside claiming the light for yourself. I will build my sanctuary with your bones.

I felt the cold embrace of damp flesh, pale and rigid. Shivering in the dark, death never came so fast before...Reflections. I see you, gone.
I bath in the la brea tar pits. Where I go you can only follow...My sanctuary was built from the martyr of my soul. Cleansed and replenished.

This life I have been forged with, is not to my unique profits that I can guarantee a sustaining life. I will, wreck this futile life form I have been fulfilled with. It's, very distinguished and despicable...
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:33 am

I like the dark stories.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:05 pm

She writes things like this a lot...however sis, i like these ones a lot ^.^
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:59 pm

Makes me want blood now.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:21 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:57 am

Left Alone

A dozen heartbreaks a million tears.you left me hear alone.
Why did you leave me? was i not enough?
you needed something more. I told you my lover, my soul, my life.
I now rest weary waiting for death to take me.
You never came, you never tried. only left me here in a nightmare.
Dieing, screaming, bleeding for you.
the sorrows, never ending. adds on to my pain.
Now all i have left is my darkness my tears.
Where did you go, oh my lover, my life?
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:20 pm

Oh that's pretty.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:06 pm

thnx ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:44 pm

No problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poems/Vending/stories   Poems/Vending/stories Empty

Back to top Go down

Poems/Vending/stories
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next