Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written

Go down 
+9
Byakuya Kuchiki
Nibi*
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Miharu Hachiko
sacurauchiha
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Nami
Kakashi Hatake
Sasuke Uchiha
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:55 pm

Since u claim ur an uchiha let's see how you fight in the training grounds ok practice to fight RP or talk ok(: to the training grounds rp(:
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowwolvespack.forumotion.net
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:59 pm

The training grounds(: let's see ur moves and sharingan
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:01 pm

*grins* i warn you i wont go easy on you! *sharingan*
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:02 pm

We'll c about that once we get there. Runs off to the training grounds RP ok
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:03 pm

*nods running* (btw where is the training grounds?!)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:05 pm

lol in pack territories click on then u'll c training grounds
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:07 pm

i clicked pack territorys but it doesnt say it... do i have to go in a den ?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:10 pm

Ok? Gurl u need to explore this website immeditely(:
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:38 am

Alright so I wrote this Short Story last week...It's based off the Anime Bleach if any of you have ever seen it before. Anyways back to point, this one is about Mayuri Kurotsuchi and His daughter nemu, and how he abuses her... I'll add a summary at the end and a picture for you all if you don't understand half of what the story is saying and if you dont know who they are...

The whispers purred like a wind chime, echoing back and forth over and over. Soft hushes crowded the eyes, as fingers could be felt grimacing the skin of the eye lids, dropping them down, the smile from the other that crept up their face now banishing only to be consumed by darkness.
Shhh, was all that could be accustomed to the ears, a quickening shock sent through the nervous system or to be more precise; fear struck the human. The spine tingled, lips tightening, the tooth harshly driving into it. Feeling the cold damp embrace of flesh, pale and rigid against the body. The toes curled in reaction to this. Oh, what's a girl to do? I've got nothing left to lose.
Quickening assumptions now flashed in the mind of the child, a recalling of memories, a twisting plot. The room was cold in temperature, but the heat of the bodies emerged a soft clash. Vermilion streaks now seep from the flesh.
Ravid chants pelt the face, enduring in the person space. A slap now crossed her face, followed by numerous insults by other. The shh she had heard only moments ago was misinterpreted, it was truly said as 'Shut Up' with the follow up of the smack. Why, was she forced into such a predicament? Had she done wrong? No, merely made a small, avoidable error, yet her creator opposed this with disdain and displeasure. Her lips now trembled, this could not be stopped, this abuse she took, it was merely for her own good. Her creation after all, was, to be a tool in the eyes of her father. Nothing more, and nothing less. The pain ceased to ease, as the hit was followed up by yet another, only now directed to the abdomen forcing her to be caught off balance, crashing into the wall located behind her. Oh how sorrowful this man was, how much hate many had for him, but to still remain loyal, after all this torture, she still remained by his side. She followed in his shadows he cast down upon her with simplicity and shame. And what did she have to offer? Only her body and mind. Such a thing may become a burden, for the way he acted let alone it was still, sticks and stones when it came to her well being, easily repairable. To say such madness, a father abusing his daughter let alone she still remained by his side? Some may claim as absurd. The stomach churned as she felt his foot deepen in her stomach, scrunching itself until she let out a cry of pain, easing his feelings. The man loosened up seeing her discomfort and abiding by such yelps, finally retracting his foot and begun to walk away, disgusted by her appearance and outcome.
"Stupid girl...Get up and let's go." he said clearly as the words now traveled clearly to her ears. He was unsatisfied. The pain indulged her gut ever so deeply yet she ignored such a pain and removed herself from her podium, and wearily, followed behind.
"Yes Master." and so, the benevolent girl we all knew so well, remained to follow in the footsteps of a mad man.

Alright so here's a summary if that made no sense...

Basically it's Nemu with her father, as she closes her eyes with her hands cause she knows she did something wrong. She was trying to block out the sound which made her only hear the Sh part. Scared she bit her lip and trembled. When she opened her eyes he smacked her in the face as she fell to the floor. He kicked her in the gut as she went flying into the wall. Yet she still says nothing and remains loyal to him because she loves him no matter how awful he is. And when he says 'lets go' she gets up and follows him, ignoring the pain and basically follows in his footsteps. She doesn't care for the fact he abuses her but simply will accompany him anyway...

And as for WHO they even are...this is them. And also...IM STILL MAYURI'S NUMBER 1 FAN! WHOO! *holds up sign that says 'Mayu-Taicho's bitch' on it*
xD

Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 Bleach79
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:04 am

Nice story. Bleach is epic! XD
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:07 pm

Thank you...I actually wrote this while I was really sad too. Weird huh? xD
I've never understood the concept of bleach...the only reason I watch it anymore is cause Mayuri and Kenpachi are in it haha
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:23 am

nice story miharu
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Hn, including myself in your writing now I see Miharu...I hope you are informed that I must treat her as such, or she would grow to which point where she ceases to function correctly, thinking it is 'Alright' to disobey me.
On another note, very well detailed.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:12 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:55 pm

I still don't agree with your method though Mayuri no matter how you put it >___>
But yes thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:59 pm

"I found myself re-reading it, at the end point, was that part really necessary?
Well, I must agree with you. Yes, you can be my under-payed slave. Quite frankly I don't follow through with your terms of bitch. And Taicho, I can get use to."
He then puts a leash on her.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:02 pm

A leash thats not needed now Mayuri, You can do anything you please after.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:07 pm

T_T
Okay I may be a wolf therefor be called a mutt, but I'm not a dog.
I don't like collars >___>
I can be your slave but no treating me like Nemu D:
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Dear me, when have I ever treated you like Nemu? I hold respect for you, you know that.
I find a leash to be required, besides, I like you better this way...
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:22 pm

What are you talking about, I'm the ONLY one you hold respect for >.>
But I consider myself special that way hehe.
Oh so I have to keep the leash then just cause you like it on me?
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Humph, point proven. Only for that matter that you are close to me, which I am very affectionate towards you.
The leash? Yes, I would prefer it.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:25 am

Oh ok then if you say Captain.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:37 am

Black Shadow you are predictable.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:42 am

"Hn, let us make our leave, Mi-chan."
He tugs at the leash.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:33 am

T_T
She sighs as she has no choice but to follow him. Getting up she now pulls on the chain releasing it from his hand.
"I can walk myself, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written   Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stories(: post stories or post stories u have written
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next