Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) Empty
PostSubject: Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)   Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Rensa grinned happily as he walked into Ichiraku Ramen with his sensei. Rensa smiled at his sensei as he sat down and ordered two bowls of beef ramen. "I'm so hungry." Rensa said unhappily as he watched the girl behind the counter make the ramen.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)   Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:34 pm

"Your just lucky it's on me." she said as she pulled out her wallet once more paying the woman who was making the ramen for them. She ordered three bowls, two for him and once for herself. Waiting she then turned to him.
"So, I want to know what you plan to do with your life. You still never answered me that." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)   Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:41 pm

"I don't really give a fuck what I do with my life as long as I can get away from Konohagakure. This place is so boring!" Rensa said boredly as he looked at his sensei. "Sensei why won't they let us go out on missions?" Rensa asked curiously having only been on about twelve missions.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)   Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:46 pm

"Because of the annoying Akatsuki lingering around. Everyone's in fear that they want more than just the jinchuriki but possibly demonic powers in general. Meaning anyone with that are reduced to going out on missions unless it's necessary and required. Other than that they want to contain us in the village."
Finally the ramen was done as the woman set it in front of us as I thanked her and began to eat. Slurping up a few bites I then finished the food in my mouth and spoke again.
"It's a messed up reason if you ask me. It's only reducing our strongest assets to not fight, and sending out the weak ones."
Back to top Go down
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)   Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:14 pm

"It's not fair. There's someone out there I made a promise to before he vanished from the village. I wonder if he's still alive." Rensa said before slurping up a mouthful of noddles. "This is really good!" Rensa said before he slurped up some more noodles.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)   Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:38 pm

"Who are you talking about?" she asked a little curious as to know whom in particular he could speak so highly of. She slurped up more noodles in her mouth as she now drank the juice and gulped it all down.
"Damn that was good."
Back to top Go down
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)   Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:00 pm

"This kid I meet years ago. The funny thing is he has the same last name as sensei does." Rensa said before slurping up some more noodles. "Thanks for paying sensei." Rensa said before he slurped up the broth from his first bowl. Rensa thank slurped up a mouthful of noodles from his second bowl of ramen. "Ichiraku Ramen is the best no doubt about it!" Rensa said happily before slurping up some more noodles. Rensa stopped eating when he saw the look on his sensei's face. "What's wrong sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)   Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:03 pm

"He's a kid, you say? Not an adult?" she wondered if he was talking about her father, the man she had been trying to track down for years. She needed to know more about this boy rensa claimed to know.
"What's his full name? This is important." her face had turned from smiling to an instant frown, being entirely serious, since this could be the lead Miharu had been searching for.
Back to top Go down
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)   Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:17 pm

"He was with some creepy guy named Shoichi the kids name was Mizuki." Rensa said while looking at his sensei with a concerned look on his face. "Why are so concerned about his name sensei?" Rensa was curious and concerned at the same time. Rensa definately wanted to know what connection existed between his old friend, this Shoichi guy, and his sensei.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)   Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Miharu's heart race begin to beat fast as she was almost about to freak out but calmed herself as much as possible.
"Shoichi is my father....the kid you must be talking about, if he has the same last name..."
She wanted to cry, he must have been one just like her, but one he never got rid of. He finally got the son he wanted at least since she ended up being a girl.
"That friend of yours isn't safe...My father might just kill him." she rubbed her eyes to prevent the tears. It was him, and she needed to find him and murder that man once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)   Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:31 pm

"Wha what do you mean Mizuki might be killed?!" Rensa said in shock. "I won't let that happen! I won't let him kill Mizuki! We haven't had our rematch yet!" Rensa yelled angrily causing people out on the streets to stare at him angrily.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)   Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:39 pm

"I have to go there, I'll save your friend I promise, but I can't let you come, this is my redemption, you can't get in the way of my revenge."
She knew automatically he would start complaining and whine he wanted to go, but she couldn't risk his life if she might die herself. Miharu couldn't stand to see Rensa die by her fathers hands. She then placed a hand on his head.
"Please, stay here for me, even if I don't come back?"
Back to top Go down
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)   Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:43 pm

"Noo! I'm going with you sensei. I promised him neither of us would die before we had our rematch!" Rensa yelled angrily at his sensei. Rensa refused to stay in the village and simply hope that his sensei actually returned.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)   Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:54 pm

"Your going to die either way if you come! You wont get your chance for a rematch, Shoichi will kill you, and I can't let that happen!"
She knew he wouldn't understand. She knew he would keep complaining to go. So there was only one thing to do, break their bond and make him angry enough to not want to go just for his safety.
"Your not strong enough, if you can't beat me and he's stronger, what makes you think you'll be of any help, huh!?!"
Back to top Go down
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)   Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:04 pm

"I don't give a shit if I die!" Rensa yelled angrily all he cared about was having his rematch with Mizuki. "What good am I if I can't protect my friend?!?!" Rensa questioned his sensei angrily. "Nothing matters if he dies and nots me who kills him! The only reason I've been training is so that I can kill Mizuki!"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)   Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:15 pm

"Rensa damnit I don't want you to fucking come! Stay right here, and if you don't I will rip off your limbs and tie your intestines to the bed!" she screamed now angered. The woman in the shop covered her mouth unable to believe a teacher said that to her student as she quickly went to the back. Miharu then saw the expression on Rensa's face as he really hurt her, as she held out a hand.
"R-Rensa, I'm sorry...I didn't mean that."
Back to top Go down
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)   Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:25 pm

Rensa pushed his sensei's hand away and ran out of the shop. "I guess it figures that she's like the rest of them she doesn't want me around." Rensa said as he stopped just outside of the village. "I don't belong here I never did."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)   Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:30 pm

"Damnit." Miharu scolded under her breathe as she quickly ran outside looking for him as he was running down the street. She then began chasing after him.
"Rensa I'm sorry!" she yelled out but wasn't sure if he heard her or not.
Back to top Go down
Rensa Tatsumaki

Rensa Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)   Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:58 pm

Rensa just kept running he had never liked Konohagakure No Sato. Rensa finally stopped running after he was sure his sensei wasn't following him. "I'm going to find Mizuki no matter what!"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)   Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:05 pm

She knew there was no helping him, he might just hate her forever, and if that was the case she had to leave now before it got any worse. Miharu then went home, packing her bags, and then set out to go find Shoichi. She took one last look on Konohagakure then walked past the gates and into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)   Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunch At Ichiraku Ramen (Miharu-sensei Only)
Page 1 of 1