Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:07 pm

I stood there for a moment seeing Ceara point to something but couldn't see what it was.Then she ran to it yelling "snaky" i was surprised by this. Most girls would have freaked out by one but she was now cuddling it. It seemed to like her too, the snake.I smiled then began to laugh. I didn't know why at first. Maybe because of the way she reacted. or maybe i just began to realize how alike we were.

I then walked over to her looking at the snake.
"its an asp....would you like to keep him?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Orochimaru was standing just over my shoulder and i heard him ask if i wanted to keep George.
"yes, i would love to." i said. Orochimaru then left bringing me back a place to keep George until he got bigger.I put the snake in the cage then crawled into the bed. It was quite soft much better than the floor i was sleeping on before. Almost instantly when my head hit the pillow i fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:26 pm

I was explaining how to take care of the animal i was leaving in her care when suddenly i turned to see Ceara already asleep. I raised a brow and smiled at the girl i almost felt like a big brother, no...i wanted to be something more. I walked over to her and covered her with the blankets then quietly left the room and went to mine.

Once making it to my room i took a shower changed and then i too went to bed. I smiled just before drifting to sleep thinking of my new friend Ceara.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:31 pm

The next morning i awoke to the smell of bacon. I had forgotten i wasnt in my old house anymore and when i remembered Orochimaru i smiled.I went downstairs and found orochimaru in the kitchen.
color=crimson]"You like to cook?"[/color] I asked peeking out from behind the wall at him.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:46 pm

I looked at Ceara smiling slightly and placed her a plate of breakfast on the table that i had ready for her.
"not really, but i have no choice..i use to live alone." I told her. I then took myself a plate and sat down as well.
"after class today, we'll go pick up your things from your old house." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:56 pm

I nodded as i ate my breakfast. I was soon done and ready to leave for school as was he.We left and soon made it to the academy. I walked into the clasroom and took my seat next to the window in the corner of the room as i did on my frist day but this time i came in with Orochimaru and no one bothered me. I was happy today.

The teacher started class introducing two more students. Jyriya and Stunade. After they sat down he began to talk more about the history of the village and then announced that tomorrow we would start talking about chakra controle.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:27 pm

I sat next to Ceara listening to the teacher and writting notes on the subject.Soon class was over for the day. And bolth Ceara and i made our way to her old house to pick up some things.
"hurry." I said. I didn't want to get caught here.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:14 pm

I nodded and ran inside the building that haunted me so. I ran up to my room grabbing a backpack and packed was little things i owned. I then ran back downstairs and nodded before he could ask me if i had gotten everything.
"Lets go." I said suddenly not wanting to be here any longer than i had to be.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:08 pm

I nodded as Ceara made her way out the door and followed her back to my house. Once there i helped her put her things away and then went to the kitchen to see what we could have for lunch.I frowned seeing we didn't have much and decided ide take Ceara shopping with me today. I walked back upstairs and saw her talking to George and smiled.
"Hey, Ceara...how would you feel about shopping today?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:48 pm

I turned from the tank where i was keeping George and looked at Orochimaru. I had never been shopping before. I smiled.
"Ok." i said.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru

Orochimaru

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:56 am

I looked at ceara and smiled, almost laughing. I had never seen someone so excited to go shopping before.
"very well then, lets get ready to go." I said as i turned to leave the room and went to mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)   The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The serpant Goddess(Raita, Orochimaru)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2