Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) Empty
PostSubject: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Riding through the fields of the plains I see a fox demon girl.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:30 pm

I was sitting on a rock looking down at my reflection in the creek below. A soft breeze flowed through my bright red hair as the full moon shown above me. I began to hum a sad lullaby i had learned in one of my lifetimes but did not know which.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Stops my mechanical horse near the fox girl.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:39 pm

(meh to make it more interesting i wont know who you are ok)

I stopped humming hearing a sound nearby. I turned seeing someone waring all black getting off of an interesting horse i assumed it wasn't a real horse seeing its movement off a little.I blinked keeping my eyes on the person as my eyes glowed a soft red.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:41 pm

(Alright that does make it interesting)

"Hello miss why are you out here by yourself?" asks the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:46 pm

I smiled my eyes now going back to a darker shade of red realizing that at least for now he seemed friendly.
"I always come out here by myself." I told the man as one of my ears twitched.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:50 pm

"A young woman shouldn't be here by herself espicially when dark approaches" says to her.

(Sorry I can't spell some words)
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:53 pm

( thats ok, if i didn't have spell check on my computer i would suck lol)

I looked at the man confused knowing i had never had a problem before.
"why?" I asked him tilting my head to the side slightly flicking my tail. There had been a few times in the past where i had been attacked but i was able to handle it.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:55 pm

"Because their maybe more than one monster out there I'll stay and watch you" tells her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:59 pm

"um, ok. You don't have to though." I told him turning back towards the water. I then bent over grabbing a flower petal that had fallen in the water.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:00 pm

Brings the mechanical horse over and stands behind watching her with the flower petal.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:04 pm

I Then sat back up and opened the palm of my hand but as i did i watched the petal shrivel up and burn. My facial expression saddened then this seemed to happen to most everything i touched. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:08 pm

"You ok miss" asks her kneeling down to her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:08 pm

"Im fine" i tell him now watching the ash from my hand drift away slowly with the breeze.I then stood up and and jumped off of the rock.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:10 pm

"Where are you going" asks her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:13 pm

I still had my back facing the man but tilted my head slightly back to look at him.
"nowhere, whats your name anyway sir...im Raita." I introduced myself.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:14 pm

"D" answers pulling the horse following her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:21 pm

I made my way through a dark forest and one of the most dangerous once at that. No one dared come into this forest it did,t even have a name. I then walked up to a tree near the center of that same forest and knocked on the biggest ones trunk 3 times. The vines then departed making a door in it. I smiled.
"Would you like to stay for the evening?" I asked the one now known as D.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 pm

"If it's alright with you miss Raita" asks her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:26 pm

I nodded as i walked down into the dark staircase.Lamps began to light up themselves as i did revealing a very old fashioned but nice hallway. At the end of this hall a door was placed. I opened it to see a mansion, my home.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:27 pm

I follow her leaving the horse outside.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:31 pm

"welcome to my humble home, in the forest with no name." I said to him.
"are you hungry?" I then asked making my way to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:32 pm

"Nice place you got here and sure I'll eat something" says to her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:35 pm

I pop my head out of the kitchen and smiled.
"Ok, what would you like. I don't have much though." I said and awaited his answer.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:35 pm

"Whatever you want to make" answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)   Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Son of Dracula(Alucard) and the demon fox. (D and Raita only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next