Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) Empty
PostSubject: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:35 am

I walked outside in was night and the moon was glowing full.Just the way i liked it. The sky began turning red with my presence.
"Kurogane, how long are you going to make me wait?!" I called out grinning wildly. It had been a while since i had, had a proper challenge.My blood was boiling with even the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:43 am

A portal looking vortex now appeared, crossing through was e people. One was a tall man with jet black hair and crimson eyes, the second another man only a few feet shorter than him with blond hair and blue eyes (adding the eye patch) and two children.
The first child was a young boy with brown hair and brown eyes, while the other being a girl with short messy brown hair and emerald eyes.
Hearing the man call out, it took him awhile to get here since he had to travel through worlds based upon Mokana. Speaking of Mokana, the creature now jumped on his head making a whistling noise.

Mokano: Ohhh go daddy!
Kurogane: SHUDDUP WHITE PORK BUN!
Fai: Kuro-puu~

He then got mad and shot them all a death glare, now walking over to the man and removed his long black cloak. His body had a bunch of armor on being the colors of black and red, while also a forehead protector with a moon crest was indebted on it. Taking out his sword Ginryu, he smirked.

"I'm here and ready to fight."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:47 am

I grinned widly barring my fangs and began to laugh again almost sounding again spychotic again.
"gooood, lets play." I said stepping forward.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:49 am

"As you wish."
Kurogane was a very skilled fighter, and always relied on his sword, he was all about the strength. Stepping forward he was only a couple of feet away from the vampire.
The black knight would chose to wait for him to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:55 am

I pulled out my modified 454 Casull calibre handgun with silver bullets. I knew these bullets would have no special effect but sinc ehe was human they should do the trick. I held out the gun and laughed some more.I then pulled the trigger in Kuroganes face.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:48 am

Using a dash Kurogane grinned wildly and in a flash of an eye disappeared before him. Kurogane was pretty good when it came to being quick to dodge the enemy which you had to when fighting oni. He now appeared beside him jabbing his Ginryu into Alucard's side.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:52 am

I only laughed as the heat of my boiling blood became hotter. I laughed excitedly.turning quikly i began shooting again and again.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:26 am

Turning his head Kurogane dodged the gun fires and moved downwards into a sweep now using his sword to cut off Alucards legs.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:30 pm

I jumped up into the air before he attacked at my legs with that sword of his and landed on it, as sat there for a moment and looked at him grinning then licked at my fangs and jumped up kicking him in the face doping a back flip i landed on the ground again gracefully and holding my weapon outward.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:39 pm

Alucard had jumped on my sword now kicking me as my had flung back from the kick and I fell onto my back with a thud. I quickly then got up and brushed off my scraped arm still grinning.
"Not bad for a non-human."
I then picked up my ginryuu off the ground and looked at it then back at Alucard.
"Would you like to know the history behind my sword while we fight?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:56 pm

I held out my arms and shrugged.
"Why not, my time here is unlimited." I told him . I was still holding my gun of course. I wasn't stupid.My hair began to grow longer as my power increased during the fight.

Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Fai: Ohhh Kuro-tan is going to tell us a story!
Mokana: Story story!
Syaoran: I'm eager to hear it.
Kurogane: YOU ALL BE QUITE!
Kurogane looked at Alucard and still held onto his sword as he began to speak.
"Ginryuu, stands for 'Silver dragon', the name of my sword. When I was a child, my mother was killed by a man, and I used my father's sword to go after him, but he disappeared before I could save her in time. This blade represents my past, and I aint going to ever loose it."
He now looked down at the metal as it gave off his reflection in it. Memories came back that he wished to erase a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:12 pm

"interesting story, then ill make sure you don't lose it. even in DEATH!" I yelled the last part lunging forward at him but disappeared. The sky turned even more red and everything went dark. The only sound to be heard was the sound of my own morbid cackling.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:29 pm

"Even darkness can't hide you, I can still hear your breath."
Kurogane instantly took off through the pitch black area, scavenging for the vampire until finding his location. With a large thrust he then swung his blade in the direction sending a large wave of power in his direction being the color of yellow.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:44 pm

The blade went through my stomach but i only laughed as i turned into a pile of blood soaking the ground. I continued to laugh.
"Not bad, not bad at all only...im over here." i said and shot yet another round from my gun. This time hitting Kuroganes arm. I grinned as one fang hung from my lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:30 pm

Kurogane's arm swung backwards as the shot hit him directly. He fidgeted from the pain but kept strong, he wouldn't back down.
"You got me. Maybe your better than I thought." reaching his arm he ripped out the bullet from his skin and flicked it onto the ground.
"Next."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:34 pm

I looked at the boy as my eyes widened slightly watching a mere human pull a bullet from his flesh so easily. As the shock wore off, and rather quickly it did i began to laugh.
"AMAZING, SIMPLY AMAZING!" I said. I then began to run forward straight at him again.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Kurogane was use to pain, he was after all the strongest ninja that served princess Tomoyo, so he was a skilled fighter and mastered at blade fighting.
Watching carefully he never took his eyes off of Alucard as he came at him. His arm felt a little limp but it didn't matter much, he could still use it.
As the vampire increased and closed in on him he now striked downwards with the blade smashing into the ground as it began to erupt, sending the ground in front of him to fly upwards in a wave towards him.
"Take THIS!"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:03 pm

I stopped abruptly watching the ground become a wave towards me i simply smiled tellaporting away and behind Kurogane.
"Is that the best you've got?" I asked and pierced his other shoulder with my hand. I was aiming for his heart but i supposed this would do, for now.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:11 pm

"Is that all you got?"
While the vampire was busy attacking him, Kurogane had already pierced his blade right through the spot where the vampire's intestines should be. He then pulled out his sword.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:17 pm

I smirked walking closer letting his blade pierce through me more. It hurt oh yes did it hurt but i only smiled at him. i then jumped backwards as my wound fully healed almost automatically.
"far from it." I said as eyes began to show up all over me. I was about to set free my hell hounds
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:48 pm

"This isn't interesting me much." he yawned turning around again to face the guy. He then popped his knuckles and shrugged.
"It's no fun when you run away you know."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:57 pm

I laughed.
"whos running.." I looked around to see whom he might have been talking about.Then looked aback at him and pointed at myself.
"oh NO! you mean me...never im having far to much fun." I said as my hell hounds charged towards Kurogane.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:07 pm

"Too slow." within seconds he had already cut off all their heads with the edge of his blade as he wiped the blood off onto the grass and looked at him now walking in his direction.
"Too scared to fight me yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:21 pm

"Nope." I said from behind him shooting him in the back.
"just a trick." I explained smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next