Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kurogane

Kurogane

The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:45 pm

The gun shot straight through his back and out through his torso as it didn't really bother him as much as it could for most people. He took brutal beatings often so the pain wasn't much more of an annoyance if anything.
"You know, guns are for weaklings..."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:14 pm

"oh, really." I said to him.
"in that case." I threw the gun away then shouved a hand into my torso pulling out a sword.
"Hows this?" I asked. I had pulled out a silver bladed sword.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:50 pm

"Better, hands on weapons are much better."
Kurogane picked up his sword that trailed along the ground with it's end and prepared himself getting in a fighting stance.
Making a large swing he sent another wave of power at him, this time it was red.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:58 pm

I simply stepped to one side and watched the pretty flash of l;ight pass by.
"That was nice." I said with a smirk.
"My turn" I ran towards Kurogane but disappeared then there where 4 of me and i stabed him from all 4 sides.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:06 pm

"You know, your attacks are kinda pathetic, no offense."
Kurogane took all the hits and now grabbed to the edge of one of the swords, sending his sword through the throat of one of the clones.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:07 pm

I found this comment slightly irritating but shruged it off stepping back.
"your attacks arnt much better Kurogane." i said to him
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:25 am

"I'm only warming up." he admitted. Kurogane wasn't one to show all his strength yet, he always needed to wait a bit until he was fully set for it. After killing the lot of the clones he looked at the original and wiped the blood off on his pant leg.
"I'm waiting for this to get interesting."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:17 pm

I only smirked as my hair began to grow longer from my excitement. I stood there waiting for Kurogane to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:23 pm

"So?" Kurogane was already behind the real Alucard, within the split second he moved he had already made a large gash across his chest, waiting to see what damage it took.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:28 am

No damage to me was taken, however another clone was bleeding out and turned to mush. I was standing behind Kurogane.
"Thats unfortunate." I said grinning and stabbed him in the neck before he had a chance to turn.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:05 am

Before he could even stab, Kurogane had leaned down, as Alucard had slashed at his movement while he ducked and swung his sword towards the vampire's legs to maybe catch him off balance at least for now.
"Think I'm starting to get to soft with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)   The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fight Between (Vlad Alucard Dracula and Kurogane)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2