Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nibi*

Nibi*

The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) Empty
PostSubject: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:09 pm

Waits with Zoro hoping that Cyrix would come for me and fight Zoro.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Zoro would come walking down a path while yawning slightly,it was night as the full moon was out.He would continue walking as Zoro was wearing something slightly different then usual,as he looked ahead he could see a figure,as it was Nibi."Hey." he would greet as he would tip his hat up slightly with a staff

The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) One_Piece_30301
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:15 pm

"What the hell are you wearing" asks him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:18 pm

Zoro would think for a second,"I don't know...I found it in a shop in the village and I though it looked good on me..." he would mumble
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:21 pm

"It does but any way how is everyone at the ship" asks flicking his head.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Zoro would rub his head while glaring at her,"There good...Luffy though...I swear one day he's gonna get really fat from eating all of that meat..." he would mumble while laughing slightly
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:24 pm

"I'd die to see that" says laughing with him.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:27 pm

Zoro would stop laughing and look around thinking he hear something but he would shrug
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:29 pm

A roar echoes as a demon dragon shows up looking at me.

http://www.wow-hungary.com/files/wow/sindragosa_cinematic.jpgThe Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) Sindragosa_cinematic
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:31 pm

Zoro would step in front of Nibi,"Well you sure are a ugly thing." he would say while smirking and glaring at the dragon
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:32 pm

Cyrix: Nibi come with me my servant.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Zoro would shake his head,"A...I don't think she wants to go with something as ugly as you,and second off I think she hates you so let me answer for her,no." he would say while smirking still
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:40 pm

Cyrix: No one asked you moss head!

"Um that isn't nice" says holding on to Zoro which I used him to hide behind.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:43 pm

Zoro's right eye would twitch with anger,"Where the hell is your right to call me that name? Oh wait...I forgot you don't have any rights you wanna know why you don't? Because your butt ugly,that's why." Zoro would say while putting his hand on the hilt of his sword,he could've said something better but he already knew that,that was enough to make the ugly ass dragon mad.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Cyrix: That insult was pathetic mold.

Cyrix lands in front of him with his wings spread out and his cold breath makes me freeze slightly.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:51 pm

Zoro would laugh slightly before grinning wildly,"I know it was,but it looks like you got mad over that little thing.How sad." he would say before vanishing quickly and slashing Cyrix's tail from behind
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:53 pm

Cyrix: You Idiot you left Nibi wide open.

Flies grabbing me and roars.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:58 pm

"Not exactly..." mumble as before he grabbed Nibi,I would grab his tail from stopping him.Just because he was bigger then Zoro doesn't mean he was a whole lot stronger.As he had his tail Zoro would smirk before throwing him into a wall with no miss
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:01 pm

"Zoro" yells now worried.

Cyrix: You disgusting human!

Hits Zoro with his tail slashing him with no miss.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Zoro would crack his knuckles as his wound would bleed lightly but not that much,"Alright,now it's on." he would say while smirking,"Santouryuu:Gyuuki Muzume." he would say and attacks with no miss

(1st attack)
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Growls at him and breaths ice at Zoro.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/132936291/Frost_Queen_Sindragosa_by_hellraptor.jpgThe Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) Frost_Queen_Sindragosa_by_hellraptor
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:14 pm

Zoro's leg would get frozen yet he slashed the ice off and glared at the dragon,"Nitouryuu:Sai Kuru."

(skip to 1:10)
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Takes the hit and roars freezing everything around us.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:22 pm

"Santouryuu:Tatsumaki." Zoro would say before attacking with no miss,"This fight is getting boring."

Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:24 pm

Cyrix: Then let's bring it up a notch!

He roars as ice demons come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)   The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Battle: Zoro vs Cyrix (Only Cyrix, Nibi, and Zoro only)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next