Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Village Outskirts (Miharu)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:59 am

Strange how I figured my way in too I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:10 pm

"N-Nani?! Ah Jeeze, I made this place so only I'm able to enter it, it's part of my justu, you would have to allow me to let you, in you can't just 'pop in'..." she smacks her forehead and sighs.
"The shadow realm is only able to be entered if I allow it, and I didn't allow it! I'm in the middle of a battle here, no distractions!" points a finger at both the two.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Ulquiorra Schiffer*

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:12 pm

I'm just here to observe nothing more it was Reyna's order.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:44 pm

"I shall not distract, I am only being observant. As for the bench, I brought it along for comfort. Plus, you're hunch was correct, in a slight way." Mayuri then took another bite of his popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Ulquiorra Schiffer*

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:45 pm

I look at Mayuri eat his popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:49 pm

He sees him looking at the popcorn and grunts.
"Get your own."
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer*

Ulquiorra Schiffer*

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:52 pm

I'm not hungry I just wondering why you brought popcorn I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:05 pm

I randomly wandered into the area hearing the loud sounds from not to far away.I then saw a battle going on and mayuri was eating popcorn i wandered up next to him and ulquiorra.
"hey guys, what i miss.hmm popcorn..." I said stealing some weather he said ok or not.I then took a seat on a rock and continued to watch the fight.
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:42 pm

Kaitsu's ears slightly moved upon hearing and feeling the presences of three new individuals. "What in the hell are they doi...." He paused as he noticed a jutsu coming from Miharu. Growling as he seemingly lost his concentration he would dive to one side as his Juuken was rendered. Sighing in a displeasing manner his eyes would slowly advert back to their normal silver coloring. Looking down he would sigh and shake his head then slowly pick his head up staring once more at Miharu. "Did I fail...?" Kaitsu asked his childhood friend as he did understand what she was trying to accomplish but with the appearances of these new individuals had him deeply confused.

Rubbing his head he seemed to have drained nearly all of his chakra in this fight. He would fall onto one knee sighing heavily as he rested on the bended knee slightly aggravated. "Damn..." With his clothes torn he would look up at the now darkened sky as his thunder clouds dispersed. His demonic form would revert as well as his brown skin returned to him. Slowly standing up he seemed like he had failed her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:43 pm

With a poof of smoke Miharu had returned to her normal self no longer in the form of Kaitsu's mother.
She too was panting as this fight had drained up way too much chakra of hers, but she was glad she never used any of the demon's power to rely on. Hearing her friends words, she now fell onto her back breathing heavily as she placed her hands over her eyes.
"You didn't fail. You gave it your best, that's all that matters. You only fail if you don't try."
After a moment or two of recovery she now sat up and rubbed her forehead with her hand and stood up dusting off her torn up shirt and pants.
Walking over to him, she now held out a hand.
The sky that once was a black now began to change as they were now back at the real world, with blue skies and a forest surrounding them as did earlier before they began their battle.
"You accomplished your goal, I still have far far yet to reach mine...Good job, Kai-kun"
She smiled calling him the nickname she use to when they were children.
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:04 am

Groaning Kaitsu had fell back sighing as he stared up upon the darkened sky. Slowly he closed his eyes which were slowly interrupted by the voice of his best friend. He would slowly open his eyes as the sky began to shine once more which caused him to sit up. Miharu had held out her hand towards him as he grabbed hold of it and pulled himself up. Dusting himself off as well he would smile weakly towards Miharu. "Mi-chan, I will help in anyway possible, you know that." He would give a reassuring smile towards Miharu as he wanted to help out someone who was his friend since they were children.
Glancing around he scratched his head. "I am powerful...but it would seem you are still more powerful than I will ever become." Sighing slightly he was saddened by this but also happy for he knows he is friends with someone he truly cares about and someone who is rather strong. Together they can accomplish many things if they tried their best.
Remember, his attention then turned towards the newcomers, "Mi-chan...who are they..?"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:26 pm

"Power is not reliable on strength and jutsu, it's the power of your heart, that's the strength that counts. Kaitsu, your heart had shown light even in the darkness, where as mine still roams in the shadows. You were the real winner of this battle, I lost. My heart just wasn't strong enough..." she said helping him up onto his feet. She knew she was stronger than him in many ways, but his kindness for people would never fade, and that's what made him the much better person than she would ever be.
Miharu then sighed, running her fingers through her hair and looked up at the sky enjoying the view. She then heard Kaitsu ask whom the people were that interfered.
"Er well, the one sitting on the bench is May May, well Mayuri, but I call him May May, the one with raven hair is, well I don't really know him too well. But that's Ulquiorra, and the female is Raita, she's like a sister to me."
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:19 pm

Rubbing his slightly he would pull Miharu into a hug and chuckles slightly, "Well even if you consider yourself unkind, you are still hanging around with me, even though you try avoiding people, sometimes you can not help but be around some." He grins and steps back as he glances at the new people once more before glancing back at Miharu. "If you continue to hang around with me any longer you will be sure to become more kind hearted...trust me."
He spoke softly as he closes his eyes. Power was indeed not everything, but Miharu possessed much power and so long as Kaitsu remained by her side they will surely not lose. Sighing once more he knew he needed some new clothes, as well as Miharu. "Mi-chan...you may want to change into some different clothes...your, and probably mine may fall off soon." He chuckled nervously.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:35 pm

Mayuri moved from his spot on the bench, walking over to Miharu as he removed his white captain's haori and threw it at her.
"Give it back when you change into your own clothes." he then glanced over at the boy, giving him a glare of displeasure.
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:24 am

Crossing his arms he glanced at the odd person and sighs, the guy's glare gave Kaitsu a bad vibe as he could tell this person was not going to be to friendly with him. "What are you looking at...?" He said in a calm voice as he did nothing wrong to the man and yet he received a glare.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:34 pm

"Cool it guys." she said looking at them both as she took the mans Haori and wrapped it around her, even though it was rather large and dragged a little to the ground. She let out a sigh, sliding her hands into her pocket and looked at her friend.
"Well, why don't we grab a bite to eat? I'm starving, and I need to regain my strength." she rubbed her stomach in indication as it growled at her the moment she spoke about her hunger.
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:37 pm

Rubbing his head slightly Kaitsu would shove his hands into the slightly torn pockets of his pants and stare at Miharu then at Mayuri. Smirking slightly Kaitsu would stretch a bit before turning his back at the two. "Miharu you go on ahead...I am about to wash up or something, possibly get a change of clothes as well." He tried not to show it but he did not wish to be around this other guy for the main reason of getting out of control. Walking away from the two he would look up at the sky wondering what would come next to this eventful day.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:08 pm

"You sure? It'll just be us two, plus I'm paying. We can meet up when we're both done changing. Meet me at Ichiraki's in an hour!"
She said as she began to head home.
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:21 am

Kaitsu would turn his head slightly at Miharu not looking directly at her. He then would nod and turn back forward walking away from the two, "I'll try to make it.." He spoke calmly as he head off. Wondering what he should do, show up or remain at his place to either rest or possibly train some more.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:05 pm

Shrugging it off Miharu turned around and began to head home as she picked up her Kusangi's sheath off the ground and slid the sword back in. Moving her belt she now slid it inside so it was tightened to her waist. She placed her left hand over the hilt to let it rest there as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:59 am

As he walked away he thought a moment before grabbing his blade and securing it once more around his waist behind him. Sighing softly he would soon be from visible sight as he faded away into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Outskirts (Miharu)   Village Outskirts (Miharu) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Village Outskirts (Miharu)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2