Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)

Go down 
+6
Dante
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Ten-ten
Reyna sabaku
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:33 am

" I dare u to put ur hand into tenten's pants and make out with her in the process." noriko says and smirks
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:34 am

Miharu then makes the "ohhhhhhh!" sound affects
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:35 am

i stood up turning red.

"wait! front or back?" Neji asked with a little worry as he put his hands in the air.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:36 am

Miharu then whispers. "Both." she then nudges Neji teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:37 am

Noriko smirks

( haha!!! XD)
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:39 am

"Miharu!!" i shouted about to hit her.

Neji then had a smirk on his face without me noticing.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:40 am

"I said NOTHING" she raised her hands up innocently but was laughing on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:44 am

" well then?" he says to neji smirking" do it already." he says and grabs me as he puts me on his lap
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:45 am

"Shut up man!" Neji told Noriko.

Neji then pulled me against his body and our lips made contact. i then lost it and gave in. Neji then slowly put one hand in my pants touching my ass in the process and the other in the front of my pants. i felt my face heating up as his tongue roamed my mouth.

( HAHA!! xD this is funny!!! and fun!! xD )
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:46 am

"Someone's getting fiesty!" Miharu couldn't but tease them as Mayuri now covered her mouth with his hand to shut her up.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:48 am

Noriko smirked as he held me close to him
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:49 am

Neji then pulled away before he could loose himself.

"there you happy now?" Neji said not looking at me with a tint of red on his face.

i was then getting back to earth realizing what had just happened and completely turned red.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:51 am

I tried speaking but his hand was still covering my mouth so all that came out were mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:52 am

Noriko nuzzles me as I wonder what miharu is mumbling about
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:55 am

"okay Mayuri! truth or dare?" Neji asked as he sat back down and i sat on his lap again and wrapping his arms around my waist again.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:57 am

"Oh dear me, I was hoping I didn't get a turn." he mumbled but knew he had to play since Miharu asked him to, or more on the lines of demanded.
He rubbed his forehead in thought.
"Dare, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:59 am

"i dare you to do the exact same thing i did to Tenten but you do it with Miharu!" Neji said smirking then he started kissing my neck as i gave him room to do so.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:01 am

Noriko hugged me as I nip as his neck and kiss his cheek
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:02 am

"Hm, I see. Well fine I suppose, must I use both hands, or am I allowed one?"
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:03 am

"both!" Neji said quickly then getting back to kissing my neck.

i giggled.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:06 am

Noriko nuzzles my neck as he nips my ear softly
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:07 am

He grunted at this then sighed, figuring he had to go with it.
Grabbing Miharu's chin he tilted her head sideways as he brought his lips to hers pressing them against one another, as both hands now wiggled it's way through her jeans and to her pantie line.
He gave this a brief 7 seconds then removed both hands and broke apart the kiss leaving behind a tint of blush on his face he couldn't manage to hide.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:10 am

Noriko licks my neck as I stiffen feeling jolts of excitement from his touch. I smile and kiss him

( G2G G-night oh and update me on what happens)
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:10 am

i chuckled at his blushed face.

while doing so Neji continued to lick and kiss my neck and tighten his grip around my waist.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:11 am

Miharu blushed automatically the moment his hands striked both sides of her pants as he moved around down there which made her heat level rise. She tried holding back the moan that was about to arise while in there but held it back. Once the moment was over he let her go as it felt too fast.
"That was so hot." she couldn't help but saying and bite her lip giggling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)
Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next