Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people Empty
PostSubject: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:53 pm

The wasteland spreaded across the horizon. Where the moon itself touches the Earth. I walked along with Rin by myside as she looked ahead to see two figures coming this way. Looking with my red eyes i would identify the two as Kuina and Reyna. I look over at Rin as she nodded.Gaining approval i wuld do a flash of handsigns. Ox,Tiger,Serpent. The chakra came fourth from my palm as the energy traveled through my veins. Placing my palm on the hot sand the chakra would travel throught the earth as it made cracks deep enough the earth could even split. Flames came from the cracks as a fire dragon appeared. The lizard spreaded its wings as it's blazing golden eyes looked down at the two fighures before roaring as high as the heavens. I would smirk as my flesh began to peel and chakra surrounded me i would change in a flash or red and become the true me. Claws popped from my nails as my limbs would twist and bones would crunch. My whole body became a fox as my tails splitted to 9.Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people Kyuubi
Back to top Go down
Kuina

Kuina

Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:08 pm

Kuina could see the dragon that dispersed from the ground as she quickly grabs the hilt of her sword. Closing her eyes in a brief second she would take in a deep breathe before exhaling. re-opening her eyes she would draw out her blade and charge at the serpent that came from hell! jumping up she would jab the sharp blade into the serpents flesh as she slides down with the blade causing a long deep gash on the side of the dragon's neck. Some of its scales has fallen as it hit Kuina's shoulder with its hard structure. yet she didnt budge from her spot. she would look at the serpent in the eye as she would run towards it again to make another attempt to slash it
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Smirking. Rin would do hand signs as she opened her mouth wide and lowered herself on the floor as she did so. A lot of snakes would slither out her mouth as they did so they would head to Reyna and Kuina as the serpents slithered they would open their mouths as blades of swords would come out! Creating a whole wave of snakes! ( srri my rp short I have to go soon)
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:48 pm

In the distance in the far east. A girk would come walking her hair was indeed orange yet she would look around with her emerald eyes. Focusing she would spot a battle going on. She wore a dark cloak as she had her most trusted blade strapped to her back.Reaching for the handle of the blade she would place her palm over the hilt before grasping the hilt of the sword. Pulling the blade from its sheath she would stab it into the sand as he concertrated. She gathered her energy into the blade as a electrical current would pulse through the blade as it traveled down deep into the Earth's crust. she would close her eyes for a second till re-opening them "Fubuki" she says as the clouds overhead darkned and thunder would crackleand clouds would have the flash of lightning. The dark clouds would grow larger as the thunder became louder. Lightning flashed as it seemed the whole place had giant strobes of light.Pulling the blade from the ground she would raise the blade to the sky before lowering it as the sharp end of the blade pointed at the sea of snakes. On command a bolt of lightning would strike down as its electrical current pulsed out of the ground when it strucked causinf the sea of serpents to blow up in clumps of flesh. The flesh would rain down as i smirked. Heading to kuina and Reyna i will now stand by their side and fight against the two legendary sanins!

(how was that?)
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:27 am

( really tightt yumi^^)

Kyuubi would turn his head as he noticed a girl with orange hair and emerald colored eyes heading next to Reyna and Kuina. His red eyes burned with fury as she snarled at the girl before slamming his paws onto the desert ground sending a wave of chakra that pulsed through out that the ground shook. Cracks where heard underneath the ground as Rin got up and smirked as she crosses her arms. Bursting up from the ground was a tornadoe of sand and flames as it created a dark atmosphere around us. The clouds and sky would have colors of redish orange as the flames despersed needles of steel will shoot out of the flames heading to the victims! Controlling the needles with my chakra I woul lash out to them with my nine tails as I laughed insanly
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:38 am

In the north,a man with cyan green like hair would be walking casually,as he wore a green shirt with a skull that had a straw hat on it,and cross bones in the backround.He sensed a battle taking place not to far from where he was standing,curious he would smirk and walk to where it was going on.As he got closer he felt the ground shake as he looked up and saw the sky was now redish orange,he would look closer to see 5 people battiling,one would he could see being his crew mate,Nami.Yet the other figures he couldn't make out clearly yet,he would then take a seat as he watched the battle go on,waiting for a good time to strike

(yeah I suck at rping and I'm tired...lol)
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:56 am

The flames would disapear as the night sky would become dark again and the stars were shone again. Rin and I would vanish together as our three opponents stood looking around. As they kept alert. A darkness would form in the area as it be became so pure. Kyuubi huge eye would slowly open as it was the only thing shone in the darkness Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people Kyuubi_02621 As he opened his eye a mist like structure would form on the ground as it circulated. It was the color of orange and red as the two color swirled and circulated together it would form a shape of Kyuubi's head it made him seem more of a spirit. Snarling and roaring the dark clouds would reform as thunder shook the whole place as the noise would pound against the eardrum! Rain would pour down yet the rain wasn't water it was the color of red. Blood poured down from the sky for it was Rin's speacial jutsu! As the drops of blood touched the ground it would burst in flames to whatever it touched. The rain poured at nami,Rin and kuina. As I was fully generated as chakra I would prepare for the last move to finish them off as bubbles of chakra shot out of my flesh. The bubbles of chakra would collide together creating one whole one. Looking at the ball of chakra I would swallow it whole. Feeling it travel down I would open my mouth towards the three as a glowing light would show in my mouth as the beam was about to shoot out!
Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people Thshippuuden71kyuubi2

(no it wasn't bad zoro it was a good start^^ and I'm tired as well)
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:02 am

Rin smirked as her acid rain of blood poured down onto the Earth yet she wasn't finished since Kyuubi was preparing for his beam it would aslo spark up the acid to burn them all to a crisp! Licking my lips I would open my eyes in the darkness Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people 1279876536 Yet she sensed the company of another person. Shrugging she would jump from the cloud and land onto the ground taking out a shuriken she would lick the blade for her saliva produced venom to kill 30 people in about 3 seconds or 5 minutes. She would throw the kunai at nami
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:11 am

Zoro would smirk while putting his hand on the hilt of his blades.He would then quickly flash step in front of Nami,deflecting the shuriken as it landed on the ground.He would then watch the Kyuubi seeing that he was going to shoot out something,Zoro would curse under his breath as he flashed step behind Kyuubi and slashed one of his tails,not knowing if it would do much or not but it was worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Kuina

Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:53 am

Kuina watched the green haired dude attack at Kyuubi. Yet Kyuubi was large and one tail that has been cut off it would just grow back. Kuina charged at kyuubi to slash at his eyes so he would turn his head and the beam would go another way! Yet as kuina was about to charged their was serpents coming from the ground!some venomous! The serpents coiled around her legs holding her down along with nam and Reyna! I slashed a couple off with my sword yet more kept coming " damn!" I curse under my breath
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:04 pm

Zoro would curse under his breath as he saw what the girl with the dark blue hair was trying to do yet she got stopped by the snakes.Zoro would smirk as he jumped up on one of the tails of the overgrown fox.As he ran up the tail,keeping his balance the best he could yet he would stumble,he would slash it while running.Once he got on the fox's back he would jump on it's head then slash both of it's eyes with two of his swords.
Back to top Go down
Kuina

Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Kuina watched as kyuubi shook his head as his beam went elsewhere! Snarling 4 tails racked the green haired man off. Kyuubi would stomp the ground with his front paws making the ground shake. I slashed at the remaining snakes but knowing these two they always have something up their sleeves! Turnin I would go slash the snakes of Nami and Reyna!
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:20 pm

Zoro would mumble something almost losing his balance,yet he regained it as he glared at the overgrown fox while smirking.He was thinking what would happen if he slashed all of it's tails off at once,yet to do that he's going to need to wait for the perfect time.Zoro would think his plan through while watching the fox carefully
Back to top Go down
Kuina

Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:30 pm

Kuina would watch yet something caught her eyes a huge serpent slithered out a hole behind the green hair dude as it opened it's mouth showing to large fangs and venom dripping down the snake head went back before it lounged at him but kuina pushed him out the way as she had one fang sink in her gut. Clenching her teeth she would slash it's head off with her sword and pull the fang out before the venom could even enter. Only a little bit of venom entered her blood stream
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:38 pm

Zoro would hold his blades harder as he bit down on the blade that was in his mouth harder,he hated seeing people get hurt,especially if they were saving him,"Idiot..." he would mumble yet he focused on the fox,that was his main target right now.Zoro would smirk as he took out something from his pocket.He then threw it down where the fox stood as smoke surrounded himself and the fox,he didn't have a clue if it would make the fox unable to see him or not but again it was worth the try.Zoro would sprint behind the fox in a flash,he then gripped onto his swords as tight as he could then he lounged at the 9 tails,cutting them quickly one by one
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Rin would draw out her blade from it's sheath as her grip tightened on the hilt. Jumping onto Kyuubi's back she would charge at Zoro! A serpent burst out through her flesh as it slithered out her sleeve and down her arm the serpent would coil itself around her arm before turning into stone. Finally reaching zoro she would slash out him with the sharp blade with no miss as she tried to impale him with the sharp tip
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Zoro would get slashed as blood dripped from the wound,yet he smirked as he would kick Rin in her stomach then stab the back of her neck with no miss.He would then jump up onto the Kyuubi as he slashed it's neck,after that he would jump off and slash it's legs.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Once getting stab in the neck. Rin would shed her skin she slithered out her mouth. Fully out she would send two serpents to coil around zoro! The serpents did as they were command yet once they coiled around Zoro they began to constrict him as they squeezed him tighter, tighter and tighter. Rin had the advantage now as she took out he sword and slashed zoro's neck with no miss. As her long tongue licked get lips!
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:40 pm

Zoro would curse under is breath as he took his sword and slashes the snakes off.He would smirk as he threw another smoke ball down then appeared behind Rin as he held his sword to her neck.He then slit her throat,but knowing her she wasn't dead.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Rin throat had a gash as she bled from her wound. Yet a serpent would slither out as it opened its mouth and a swords blade would come out. the snake lounge at zoro and slashed at him
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:30 pm

The snake would slash Zoro's shoulder as he sliced it's head off and blood leaked from his wound.He would smile joyfully knowing that this was going to be an interesting fight.He then appeared up on the back of the kyuubi as he sliced 2 of it's tails,then he would jump off of it and charge at Rin,yet while he got close he vanished behind her and stabbed her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:50 pm

Kyuubi would bute at zoro as his sharp canines sinked into his gut as she began to shook him
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Zoro would clench his teeth feeling the sharp dagger like teeth sink into his gut,yet he ignored it the best he could.He would stab the fox's snout with his sword a couple of times as he looked over at his eye and smirked.He would then swing his sword at one of his eye,cutting it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Kyuubi's eyes was pierced indeed yet he kept biting him harder as she shook the swordsman before tossing him across

( srri that short me tired lol)
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:39 am

(lol it's okay dude^^)

Zoro's wounds would pour out blood yet he got up while glaring at the overgrown fox.He would flash step under the fox as he stabbed it's stomach,then he would flash step behind the fox to slash both of it's feet hopefully making it lose balance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next