Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)

Go down 
+6
Dante
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Ten-ten
Reyna sabaku
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:27 pm

"Oh, let me have the rest!" she winks
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:35 pm

" alrighty we will split him." Nika says as I smirk " who is next?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:41 pm

I raise a hand. "Bring it on, dare."
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Nika thinks " how about u go make out with that man and after u finish do something deadly to him." nika says as she drinks a bottle of vodka as I order a drink called piña cõlada. With a hint of sake
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:47 pm

"Depends, what kind of dirty? There's many levels of that." she says giving a wicked smirk.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:53 pm

" the greates one." Nika said as she smirked and I drank my piña cõlada
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:57 pm

"Right." She then goes over to the man that turned to see her. She wrapped an arm around him and pulled their bodies in close as she began to kiss him passionately and then grabbed at his crotch area. After about 30 seconds she pulled away and walked back to them smiling deviously.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:04 am

"nice. That deserves a 20." nika says and slams a twenty dollar bill on a table " I guess Reyna is next." nika says " I go with dare." I say
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:19 am

"YES!" she kisses the 20 dollars. "Hm, dare huh?" she rubbed his chin in a mischievous way. "Put your hand down some mans pants, anyone to your liking."
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:27 am

" very well." I say and look around the bar and see a man who had black hair and brown eyes I walk over to him as I turn him around to face me I gave him a sexy smile as I simply lick his neck and put my hand down his pants as I grab onto his crotch for at least 50 seconds then I take my hand out from his pants and push him away as I punch him as my hand went through his flesh as I grab onto his spine and pull out his spine and drink his blood and burn his body to a crisp as I smile insanely as my hand that went in his pants goes on fire as I walk back " sorry I had to eliminate him." I say as my hand stops burning
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:33 am

"...." Slaps down a 100 dollar bill. "Oh that was awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:34 am

comes walking in.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:38 am

I grab the hundred dollar bill as I put it in my bra " oh look it's tenten!" I say happily
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:40 am

"Hey tenten!" I offer her up a Sake bottle. "Were playing truth or dare, wanna play?"
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:41 am

"sure." i said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:44 am

I drink hachuko sake as the hardcore liquor burns my throat as I see alot of colors " miharu try this sake it's the shit!" I say and pour it into two glasses as Nika grabs a glass and drinks it " holy shit this beats habu sake!" nika says
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:45 am

i giggle.

"is it really??" i asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:47 am

" HELL YA IT IS!" I say offering her a glass
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:49 am

i take it and drank the whole glass.

i feel the burn in my throat and started coughing a little.

"whoa!!" i said.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:54 am

She gulps it down and as much as it burns she stiffens it out and takes until its finally gone.
"HELL YEAH!" she then smacks her chest "MANLY-NESS RIGHT THERE BABY WHOO!"
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:58 am

"YEEAAH!" i shouted again.

"let's all have a glass full!!" i said grabbing my glass and filling it up with hachuko sake with a smile on my face.

"how bout it?" i said offering everyone as my face turned pink.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:03 am

" I will have a bottle instead!" I say my face pink too as well as nika's as I order a bottle and chug it down
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:07 am

"you're right!" i said in realization and started chugging it all down from the bottle.

Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:08 am

"Okay then, since TenTen hasn't had a chance yet it's your turn! Truth or dare darling?"
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:10 am

I look at tenten and lick my lips as I tast hachuko sake ( in Japanese which means white bird -swan)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next