Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)

Go down 
+6
Dante
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Ten-ten
Reyna sabaku
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:40 pm

I giggled at Ten-Ten's gesture seeing she was kind of right and giggled.
"It's cause I'm just that awesome." I joked.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:35 pm

haha oh yeah totally! i said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:12 am

I took Miharu from Kurogane and led her away from him.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:47 am

(Okay people! Everything from here on will be absolutely new, everything before happened a long time ago. Let's make this a fun Rp! ;D)

On a lively friday night, a group of friends were suppose to meet up at the bar just outside of town. It was packed with loads of people, and what was even better was that because they had made a reservation, they got to have the lounge area to themselves with couches, and waiters. Plus, there was a rave going on tonight with tons of glow sticks and awesome accessories.
Miharu was the first to arrive who had arranged the entire thing, she sat on one of the couches waiting for everyone to get here. She didn't like drinking alone, so for now she got herself a water until others got here. She had invited a few of her friends, and hopefully they'd get here soon so she didn't have to drink alone.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:53 pm

( OH MAI GAAD!!!! Miharu!! XDD haha xDD once Zoro messages me back i'll let him know about this!! XDD haha xDD that is if he's allowed on her as well! XDD haha xDD )

Tenten was headed to this party at the bar that Miharu had informed and so since she was headed to the bar she figured that she would dress her best for a party at the bar. She had her favorite pairs of short shorts, brown ankle boots, a white shirt that flowed out ( can't really explain it >3> ), and a long chained necklace that hung around her neck but reached her stomach. She even added a bunch of glow stick bracelets with a few glow stick necklaces to show of a little. Walking in and finding the lounge area she scanned the surrounding people. Seeing Miharu drinking by herself, Tenten walked over. "Hey Miharu!!" She greeted.

( pic of outfit x33 )

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 01_vanessa-hudgens-flowy-top-short-shorts_li
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:38 am

Glad that someone showed up Miharu got up from her seat to go over and say hi to Ten-Ten. She was dressed mainly all in black like a punk chick, only because she liked the color and didnt like the usual preppy girl look. "Hey Ten-Ten." she smiled and crossed her arms that had tons of bracelets on them as well as glow sticks. "Is Neji and Zoro showing up soon? I invited a few friends over myself, if you dont mind."

Outfit that Miharu is wearing:

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 Avril
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Tenten smiled as she eyed the place. Hearing Miharu she looked over and thought for the answer. "OH Neji's coming... I think BUT i'm sure that Zoro's coming soon!!" Tenten let out as she then grabbed her light pink cell phone with a bunch of jingly panda charms. Quickly texting Neji to see if he was coming with her usual bunch of faces and hearts inserted in the message. Soon finishing her paragraph of just asking if he was coming or not was sent in just a couple seconds.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:13 pm

"Che... finally found the shitty place..." I muttered to myself, a sting of annoyance coating my words. Damn so called directions... Let's see, I've been walking around for... well, shit, I don't even know, but it's been long enough to get me irritated as hell. Oh well... I'll just blame Tenten, she's the one that gave me the directions anyways.
I was wearing my usual clothes, didn't see the need to wear anything else. Eventually, I spotted Miharu and Tenten sitting in the lounge area. I grabbed a beer and strolled over to them. "Yo," I took a swig and sat down on one of the couches, a smirk creeping up on my face. "Been awhile Miharu, hasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Miharu smirked when she saw the sight of Zoro since it had been years since she had seen him due to both of them stowing away on buisness in far away places. Because Miharu was a ninja (Cannibalisitc serial killer xDDD) she never had much time to just sit down, relax and have a beer with friends. "Zoro, sup!" She ordered herself a glass of rum since it was her favorite and mixed it with a mt.dew. "How have you been? Been some time since I've seen you." She then looked to Ten-Ten and smiled. "Cool! Can't wait til they get here then."

(I actually had rum last night, no joke. xD Shhhhhh don't turn me in please haha. Zoro...You should rp as you know who for meeee xD Pleeeeeeease? <3)
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:32 pm

"'Been good... busy and stuff, you know how it is. You?" From what I could see, and sense, Miharu had gotten somewhat stronger; it's been several years though, so I should have expected nothing less. She'd be a good partner to train with. I took another swig of beer, and by this time my bottle was already almost empty.

(Lmao very sneaky, Miharu. xD Hmm... meh, I'll think about it. :p
Just kidding, yeah, I guess I'll rp as him for ya...! Though, it's been forever since I've rped as him, so my rp is going to be a little rusty D8 And, if you don't mind, I dun wanna go through making another profile, so I'll just rp as him on this one :p My next post will have him included, but I gtg do some stuff at the moment, so I'll be back in a bit!)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Miharu smirked after seeing him chug his beer and forgot how pirates were very heavy drinkers but could take in a lot without getting drunk, so she shouldn't expect him to go crazy like some people might do that are light weights. "Glad to hear you're doing well...Me? Well," She chuckled a little recalling all that's been going on in her life, such as her loss of Raita and other saddened events. "Holding in there, to say the least." She drank her entire glass of rum, but oddly enough felt nothing and let out a small sigh.

(I know xD But hey it wasn't even my idea alright! I haven't been to my dads in like practically a year, and so I came over this weekend and randomly last night he asked me what alcohol I liked ._. So I told him and he gave me some...It was random but, hey I'm not complaining! xD But sadly I had to full glasses of it and I still was perfectly fine. So, weird. o__O;; Alright that's fine! Just, be warned. >_> Miharu -is- a pervert. If I'm too affectionate or something just tell me to stop and I will. Don't want to make you feel awkward. ^_^ Alright, I'll be waiting then.)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:42 pm

(I hate how this website doesn't let me edit my posts. I just realized I said to, not two. xD and then my last post I accidentally used dark red. Mehhhhh. T_T)
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:27 pm

Casually talking with Miharu a sudden familiar voice was heard. "Bro!! Glad to see that you finally got here!" I smiled towards my so called Bro named Zoro. "Did you get lost?" I asked in a slight teasing tone, it was fun to yease my bro I always find it amusing just be able to tease him so.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Once my bottle was empty, I carelessly tossed it aside. It shattered on the ground, much to the bartenders dismay. I crossed my arms behind my neck and listened intently on what Miharu had to say; when she was done speaking, I nodded with complete understanding. "Aye, I know how ya feel, last two years of my life were a roller coaster. Things have just swung back into their normal rythm only a few months ago. Hopefully things for you will also ease up, if it being fates will." Fate. Heh, I rely on that quite a bit now days. I turned my attention to Tenten, "........" I stayed silent for a moment, face reddening in embarrassment and anger, "What makes you SO DAMN SURE THAT I GOT LOST?!" I barked with an intense glare.

--

The Copy Ninja casually walked along the streets of Konoha, a book in his hand. His attention was intensely directed onto his book; he even mumbled lines from the book as he dodged the other citizens of the town who were walking in his path. After sometime of walking, he stopped in front of a building and closed his book, placing it where it rightfully belonged in his ninja pouch. He glanced up at the sign before entering the building, but he ended up glancing around again. He was looking for a particular girl who invited him here along with others; she, known as Miharu Hachiko, had quite the obsession with the silver haired ninja. He spotted her along with two others, and he walked right on over to them. "Ahaha hey... am I late? Whoops, time just slips right by me! You see, there was this old lady who needed help crossing the street. So I helped her, then she made me a cup of tea! And I didn't want to be rude, so I accepted it!"

(O.o Yes, very random/ weird xD Haha, it's fine, I think I can live with it.)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:49 pm

(Oh dear god you guys need to watch this xD I can't stop laughing!)

Miharu nodded her head in a agreement. Zoro had a point after all, if you rely in fate, surely things will change for the better with a positive outlook on things. Unlike Zoro, Miharu had no such thing as belief in fate, it was simply that she let things fall into place as they go. It was other people's decisions that relied heavily on your own, it could not all be placed upon fate. "Life can be shitty, just have to learn to work around it and find your own happiness." It was odd that this came from Miharu since after all she wasn't a very happy person herself, but it was the reason that she kept herself going onward that she could gain happiness once that goal was obtained. Then noticing a familiar silver haired ninja walk in, she was pleased that he made it and came. "Oi, Kakashi." She smiled with a small tint of blush, hard to tell if it was from the alcohol or the effect the jounin had on her. "Don't worry about being late, its not a huge deal. People are just now showing up anyways."
Looking to Ten-Ten she gave a small wink knowing what happened last time they had come to the bar, and it would be a fortunate turn of events if some of the same things occurred as well, for example their little game of truth or dare.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:01 pm

( oh mai gaad!! xDD hahaha xDD I love Jim Carey!!! XDD haha )

I would chuckle at his anger but at the same time slightly scared of the intense glare. "Because I know you, Bro!" I reasoned chuckling as I poked his cheek ever so lightly. Seeing Kakashi-sensei I greeted him with a slight outburst. "Kakashi-sensei!! I haven't seen you in a while!! Welcome to the party!!" I welcomed him with a slight pat on the back. Seeing Miharu wink I blushed remembering the last time... It was crazy!! Mature rated crazy! Oh man and knowing Miharu she would probably to hope to do 'that' with Kakashi-sensei.

Suddenly getting a reply from Neji I quickly got out my phone to see that he couldn't cuz of Hanabi. Apparently she needed the help from Neji since Hiashi-sama is sick at the moment.

( sorry you guyz I honestly don't feel like RPing as Neji at the moment >3> )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:48 pm

(Lmfao XD Jim Carey is amazing haha)

Once again, I merely nodded to Miharu. Everyone had their own beliefs and so on, and I had no place to question the things they followed. I 'tched' and muttered a 'whatever' at Tenten's reasoning. When the new guy arrived, I greeted him with a bored hey.

-

The masked ninja gave his signature 'eye-smile' to Miharu, "Eh... well, that's good! One of the first times I haven't exactly been late..." He blinked at the sudden outburst from Tenten, but nonetheless thanked her for the welcome. "So, who else is going to join us?"

(Neh... sorry for the short post... just don't feel like rping at the moment :/ )
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Grabbing a bottle, i stood next to Zoro. "Aww bro!! i love you too!~" I let out happily as i patted his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:37 pm

(Yeah, again sorry for my slow-ish responses as of lately. You both know why Dx Um, I can try shooting up a message and getting a hold of some of the others? I bet I could get probably Kurogane on here or something. >_< Dunno who else would want to. Just to make this place a tiny bit more lively so its not just us three...I KNOW! XD I fucking love Jim Carey, he's so funny. A brilliant actor! I love the part when he Neh's like a a horse with the steroids. XD)

She could see how Zoro wasn't much of the affectionate type since he was getting defensive when Ten-Ten teased him. She crossed her arms and smiled just watching the two bicker even as she was playing with him. "Anyways, how bout the traditional game? Truth or dare, anyone?" Miharu smirked deviously having it in mind. It wasn't just because a specific person was here, oh no that was just a bonus, this had gone on for some time whenever the girls came to the bar. Not playing this time would ruin the ongoing tradition. Though she looked to Ten-Ten and Zoro slightly worried. "You guys know how this usually plays out...And both of you respect each other as friends but didn't bring dates. Is that okay? Or should I give you a few minutes to call up someone?"

Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:50 pm

"Oh... Um Neji can't come since Haishi-sama is sick and Hinata is on a mission at the moment so the only person who can help Hanabi is Neji." I let out nervously scratching the back of my head.

( I honestly don't really think I play that good of a Neji.... Plus I don't feel like it.. I never feel like it no more xPP haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:07 am

(Thats fine but then you know it'll be probably bad zoroXtenten pairing for truth or dare since neither of you two have dates! :O And well I was guna invite Mayuri to join us but if Leon is playing Kakashi for me its probably a bad idea xD)

Miharu smiled, she wouldnt have minded if he was late just as long as he made it. She would have felt worse had he of blown her off instead. Scratching the back of her head she tried to recall everyone she invited. "Not a whole lot of other people, just a few. Didn't want to make this an out of control party if I had of invited a ton of people. Miharu then took another sip of her rum then felt bad for not offering Kakashi anything. "Can I get you anything to drink? Or do you not drink alcohol? she asked.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:35 pm

My eye twitched when I felt Tenten patting my head like I was some crappy dog. I swatted her hand away with a solemn frown. "Nope... I don't exactly have anyone to call..." I lied. But it was for a good reason. There was no way in hell I was inviting any of the crew. Because if I did, they'd cause trouble or do something that would blow up the whole town. Not that we weren't going to cause trouble, cause it was a given that we were, but if I invited them... it'd be a whole lot worse.

-

"Yeah, I don't blame you for not inviting that many people. If you would have... it would probably be a little more hectic right now." Kakashi scratched the back of his head when Miharu offered him a drink, "Hm... well, some sake would be amazing right now. And, thank-you, for offering." He said politely. Now he felt that he needed to pay her back... one way or another.

(Lol, I don't really mind if that happens... yea, if you do invite him, the great shitstorm of all time is going to begin. XD)
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:57 pm

I pouted at the fact my hand was swatted away but let it go since it's how Zoro is. "So you up for it with me Bro?! Cuz I don't really mind." I asked Zoro, my hands on my hips.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:52 pm

(Oh please do pay me back ;D lol jk jk xD sorry, my mind totally just went in the gutter haha.)

Miharu went ahead and ordered Kakashi a Sake and handed it to him. She could already feel the alcohol now affecting her an had a pink streak across her face. She then heard the music and saw people dancing so she went out to the dance floor alone and started to go wild. She had glow sticks on along with others so it was colorful in the dark while she raved. She wondered if anyone would ask her to dance too since she was after all dancing alone.
Back to top Go down
Horo

Horo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:24 pm

(You guys already know who I am x3)

I, Horo the wise wolf of Yoitsu was invited to a pub for a drink. I had known Miharu for a long time. She was a wolf like me. My companion was suppose to show up, we had seperated when I parted from the Inn we were staying at. He had business to attend to, perhaps unable to make it. I hid my wolf ears and tail under my cloak when I joined up with the others. I ordered myself a wine, enjoying the festivities. "Is everyone enjoying themselves?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next