Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

The Fox & the Hound

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

The Fox & the Hound Empty
PostSubject: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:15 am

It was a warm sunny day, as the cherry blossom flowers were a beautiful shade of pink as they drifted in the wind and picked up off the streets. The suns beam shined upon this part of the world, as it was a very beautiful indeed, a nice summer day. Many people roamed outside, children playing, couples taking walks, people running to get to work, etc. Either way, it was a magnificent day indeed.
Walking down an abandoned road Miharu had been viewing it for it's old flaws, but that's what made it memorable. This path used to be a very busy one, until new ones were made that could be more efficient so she considered this more of a back road, per say. Miharu had been wearing something different today, she wore a black red T-Shirt with black shorts on and flip flops for her feet.
She sang a tune as it was on repeat in the back of her mind, she hummed to herself while in the process. She now heard footsteps behind her as she quickly turned to see a man, much taller than her.
"Uh, sorry, I wouldn't have sang out loud if I knew someone was there." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:22 am

"Dont mind me, I thought it was a very nice tune." I complimented.
"By the way, not many people come this way anymore.What where you doing back here. it could be dangerouse you know."I smiled my usual wide grin that some found disturbing others found it weird.I Stood still patiantly awating an answer.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:26 am

"I always take the back road, there's less people on it and plus it's quiet," she says pointing a finger upwards as if letting that be point number one. "And I don't think there's anyone out here that goes down this path much anymore. Besides, if it was dangerous I think I can handle myself." she smiled acting like she was strong and superior to any person known to man.
She now was flustered unable to believe she didn't introduce herself yet.
"Oh, I'm Miharu by the way, Miharu Hachiko, pleasure to meet you-" she waited for him to give her his name.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:31 am

My smiled widened as it was now time to introduce myself. I iddn't think i was suppose to but decided what the hell ill do it anyway.
"My name is Ichimaru Gin...plesure." I said bowing my head.I then turned my head my smile slightly faded as i sinced the presance of a hollow nearby.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:36 am

I then saw him frown and felt that he wasn't at ease.
"What's wrong?" I asked Gin, wondering what could be causing his facial expression. Unless it was just something on his mind she wouldn't bother with it and ask no further questions
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:40 am

I looked at the girl in fron of me and my usual smile returning.
"well, it was nice talking to you. bye bye."I said with a wave and jumped into the air over the wall seperating the houses from the road.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:48 am

"Um-" she was about to interrupt him and ask why, but her answer came sooner than she suspected.
A hollow now slammed a fist down behind her which caught her off guard as the ground rumbled through her into the air. She quickly did a flip while in the air as she landed and skid across the dirt to a stop. Turning around to see the creature she couldn't believe her eyes, she'd never seen something like this before in her life.
She quickly performed hand seals as a red Kusangi blade now appeared in her hand. She withdrew it from it's sheath and went into quick action trying to take it out.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:57 am

I was about to attack the hollow but stopped seeing the girl i just met perform some sort of handsigns at a sword appeared from noware.I had to admit i was slightly surprised.
"well now, i knew it was odd that you could see me." i said standing ontop of a light post.The hollaw then slamed another fist down this time on the light i had been standing on. i jumped out of the way landing next to Miharu.
"that wasnt nice..."i said now frowning.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:03 am

"Am I not suppose to see you?" I said now quickly putting my blade above my head blocking the third fist pound of this thing. It was all white, except it was oddly shaped and nothing like I've ever seen before. I then slammed my sword upwards sending it's arm and making it retract.
"Well, this should be a fun fight I suppose."
With my free hand, I now began to perform more hand signs. Arching my head back and stomach out I breathed in air into my lungs until I could take in no more. Now using the same hand I capped two fingers together and held it at my lips, releasing the air, except it hadn't been air and was replaced with fire as it was sent as him like a flamethrower would be used.
"Katon, Goukakyuu No Jutsu!"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:15 am

I now had a confused sort of look on my face.
"well that, was odd." i said blocking another attack from the hollow. i was more intrested in this girl now than the fight. i wanted to see what els she could do.However i soon got bored and jumped into the air.
"Shikai, Shoot to kill!" i yelled. My sword grew longer cutting the hollow into peices. I then landed back on the ground.
"that never lasts long." i said in a dissapointed tone.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:25 am

"What the hell was that anyways?" I ask after I make sure the thing is dead as I poke it with my sword. I was also surprised at what his sword could do, since mine wasn't able to make a blast of energy like that. I then realized something off, he contained no chakra limit in him what so ever. This man must have not been normal, if he was able to have that much power but no chakra to create it, it made her curious.
"What power source do you use, might I add?"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:43 am

I looked at miharu and smiled again.
"I am a spould reaper, we use what is called raiastu that was one of my many attacks from my zanbaktou, the spirit living in my sword." i explained all of this to here without a seconed thought.
"opps, i wasnt suppoose to tell you that was i...oh well." i said i then turned my head twards Miharu again.
"what where you usin?"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:50 am

"I didn't know it was possible for swords to have their own seperate souls, I mean isn't it just an object?" I asked a little confused but it seemed rather interesting so I went with it none the less. I was about to ask what a soul reaper was but he asked a question after.
"What did I use? That was one of my many Jutsu created by my chakra flows in my body, it's sort of like how veins go through everywhere, so does chakra, it also has it's own vital points too." I wasn't quite sure if that was a good enough explanation for him but I gave it my best to explain in simple detail.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:54 am

I nodded trying my best to understand and then i remembered that when your alive you have a life stream that humans refure to as chakra.
" i understand, its because your human and still alive."i explained.
"well tah tah, i must be going now." i turned my back and waved.
"it was nice fighting with you, we really should do it again sometime." i said dissapearing.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:02 pm

(I had my reply but then it got deleted -___- Sorry, this will have to do.)

"Hey wait!" Miharu held out her hand only to notice him began to leave, as she tried to catch up but then he disappeared.
She now tsk'ed in an irritated way and slid her blade back into it's sheath as she turned and began to walk down the dirt road again, figuring he wouldn't return.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:22 pm

I got to the soul society and realized why i had gone to the human world in the first place. i was bored. i then decided to leave again making my way back i ran into Miharu again i appeared rite in front of her my grin on my face where it always was.
"hello again." i said suddenly slightly hopping i had startled her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Miharu quickly stepped back in defense as he appeared out of no where but realized it was just him and not some other creep.
"Ah! Where did you come from?" she asked a little confused that he just popped out of no where without telling where he went.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:08 pm

"i, came from." i pointed a random direction.
"over there." i said smiling.i then put my arm down.
"i thought ide come visit again, my place is boring."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:15 am

"Um, o-okay..." Miharu rubbed the back of her neck a little confused but went with it despite the matter he didn't really give much of an answer.
"So uh, where exactly is your place, since you seem to not be from around here. Judging by your clothing, no offense."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:21 pm

i bent over placing my face but inches from Miharus.I then held my hand up pointing upward with one finger and smiled my usual smile.I then opened my mouth as if to answer her question.
"i, cant tell you that." i said teasingly bringing my hand to my side i stood up straight again
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:35 pm

(lol sis, he totally just teased you)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:34 pm

"Uh huh. Okay so if you don't tell me, then why did you come back here in particular? I'm sure there's other places you can be besides with me." she said sticking out her tongue as she let her arm rest on her Kusangi, the other in her pocket.

(I saw that lol)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:00 am

(I'm still watching you >.> No funny moves...)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:47 pm

(May, it's just an rp. I don't think he's guna do anything since he likes Raita.)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:33 am

(Either way, watch yourself Gin...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fox & the Hound
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: The places in konoha from the anime naruto :: Konoha best places(: :: Shangai forest :: One piece rp :: Private Rp's :: Private rp's-
Jump to: