Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

The Fox & the Hound

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:51 pm

"Trying not to." he said in a sarcastic way looking at the captain then back at the girl and rubbed his chin thinking over the matter.
"I suppose we have a spot she can fill in."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:01 pm

I smiled at Mayuri then looked at Miharu.
"sound fun to you?" I asked her seeing if she even wanted the job first.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:56 pm

"Not sure yet. Then again, I really don't belong here."
She said a little nervous being around this other captain.
Miharu then stepped forward.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:35 pm

I watched Miharu then spoke up once more.
"Hey, how bout i walk you around more. If you don't like what you see you can go." I told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:21 pm

"Sounds fair enough." she said putting her hands in her pockets and looked at the other captain and waved.
"Nice meeting you Captain Kurotsuchi." she said then began to walk off with Gin.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:27 pm

"..." Mayuri wasn't one to ever say goodbye or let alone hello to much of anyone. He didn't speak when she waved, only watched them walk off and thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:55 pm

I walked out of the room with Miharu leading her back outside. I led her through all of the 13 gaurd then looked at the girl again.
"if your hungry we can get something to eat?" I asked her making sure she was comfterble.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:07 am

"Food would be great, I need something to hold down my stomach."
She was feeling a bit overwhelmed with all this information being received, about his world, about a lot of things. Having little food in her stomach could be the best solution at the time.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:50 pm

I took Miharu to a small diner near the 3red sector meaning the meal would be free. I then picked a random table and sat down grabbing a couple menus.
"Choose whatever you'd like." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:15 am

I looked over the menu not really sure of what to pick from but I did like sea food. I then looked at him.
"Ready to order."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:59 am

I looked at Miharu surprised she chose so fast and smiled I then as the waiter came by ordered bolth mine and her orders. I had only ordered a simple cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:04 am

"Not going to eat?"
He didn't seem like too big of a eater but still you could eat a little.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:57 am

I looked up from my tea cup and smiled.
"oh, no. I ate this morning. Im fine." I told her. I then looked back at my tea.
"When we're done here we should make a diction on if your staying."
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:07 pm

I walked into the diner ordering a cup of tea and sat at another table. As i sat there i noticed a new girl hanging out with the 3erd squad captain. I got up and walked over to them. I wasn't a captain but i was assigned to something more than normal shinigami standards also.
"Ichimaru, New girl?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:59 pm

"I suppose I can stay, but I'll have to resign from my duties back at home...But also, don't I have to be dead in order to stay here?" I asked a little confused. He explained everything earlier so it was only natural I would have to be dead in order to be here.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:15 pm

I blinked at the girl and laughed slightly after she had asked this.
"You dont have to die to stay." i told her seeing as gin was taking forever to answer.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:31 am

I looked up at Scarlet with a slightly annoyed frown and stood up. I was unable to talk to her like any normal shinigami but she also did not out rank me. Scarlet was interesting, no one really knew who she was all they knew is that about a year ago she suddenly just appeared.

I then looked at Miharu and held out my hand to her so that we could go meet with the head captain.
"Shall we?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:58 pm

I took his hand and got up grabbing my left over food with me as we began to leave.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:17 pm

I watched, smiling as they left i could see this new girl had potential.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:31 am

I just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fox & the Hound
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: The places in konoha from the anime naruto :: Konoha best places(: :: Shangai forest :: One piece rp :: Private Rp's :: Private rp's-
Jump to: