Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

The Fox & the Hound

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:24 pm

(shes rite Mayuri, Im only after Raita ^___^)

I smiled looking at the girl.
"Your able to see me, simple as that." I told her trying not to say to much more about what i wasnt suppose to.I then walked over leaning on a wall nearby.
"so, Miharu was i, what are we going to now.'
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:14 am

"Not sure really. You have any ideas?"
She asked lazily.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:22 pm

I looked at the girl then thought for a moment realizing i myself did not know what to do.
"hmm, you know. I have no idea." i said frowning for a moment then grinning again.
"thats, up to you i suppose."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:40 pm

"Well, I guess we can walk around."
She now scratched her forehead and sighed as she began to walk once more.
"So, tell me about yourself?"
Miharu wasn't really sure how to start a conversation with this guy since he gave him him no leads.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:36 pm

I walked with the girl my usual smile playing on my face.
"well..." i began. i had no idea how to start talking about myself knowing most of it i couldnt say.Then i got an idea.Maybe, just maybe this girl might be useful in soul society.
"you know, I think im going to tell about myself...just this once." i said.
"As you know, my name is Ichimaru Gin. I am what is known as a shinigami or if you prefure soul reaper. In other words...im dead. I live in a place called soul society." this is all i told her. for now. maybe id let her know more if she became interested enough.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:05 pm

"Shinigami are gods of death. So your a god of death then, in other words referring to how you said your dead."
Miharu was well into the weird type of things and would listen to what he had to say, she wouldn't judge him. She actually found this information about him to be pretty cool.
"So, is soul society sort of like the in between life and death? Meaning your dead, but you haven't passed on in a weird kinda of way to put it?" she now asked.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:47 pm

My smiled widened at the girl surprised she seemed to know so much.
"yes, something like that. there are people still alive that have special powers able to visit soul society also...but you see, telling normal people is against the rules." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:32 am

"So since I'm able to see you, I'm not like normal people, right?"
She asked as they walked past a bunch of buildings now entering a park.
"How are you capable of getting there? Must you be dead?"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:43 am

"hmm.." i paused wondering if i should keep this going but decided i was going to.
"no, you dont have to die, all one needs is a shinigami to lead the way."
I told her creating a portal suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:15 am

"Your going to let me go into you world?"
She was surprised he would be so willing after saying how secrecy it was, but oh well, she might as well, it sounded fun. Miharu then shrugged and walked through it.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:34 pm

I smiled now leading the girl into my world. Since she could already see the hollows and should reapers i did not see the harm in showing her my world. We soon where standing in the court yard of Soul Society and the portal closed behind us. There weren't many people roaming around which i found particularly nice for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:16 pm

This world looked much different than her world plus the people looked like him, clothing wise. Miharu figured she might stand out but didn't really care much as she followed behind Gin.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:06 pm

I led the girl around showing her different things and told her the rules of the place i called home. I soon found myself yawning with boredom being back here again.. I then stopped to look at her.
"what types of things are you good at doing?" i finally asked her.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:47 pm

"I'm pretty good at sword fighting, and using a bow staff." she said placing her hands on her hips as she looked around while they walked down a long road.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:51 pm

I looked at her then looked into the distance trying to figure out which group she would be best in.
"Are you only good at fighting...any other qualities?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:16 pm

"Well I'm pretty smart also not just strong. I mean I was at one point in the anbu black ops, I created the diversion to wipe out a nation."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:32 am

I thought for a moment when she said smart i thought of several different squads that would help with but in particular one needed more members from an accident not long ago.
"How are you with science?" i asked
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:18 pm

"Pretty good. One of my best subjects back at the ninja academy when I was still a genin."
She figured he didn't understand a word she was talking about and now tried to think of how to rephrase all that.
"Well, I'm good I guess."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:36 pm

I was indeed confused at her first words but then smiled.
"thats good, i want to see something real quik." I told her then leading her to sector 12

(umm unless you want them to join our RP you play mayuri ok?)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:42 pm

(Naw, I'm terrible at playing Mayuri, I'm not as smarticle as him xD lol i'll tell him to enter the rp.)

"Sure thing."
I walked close to Gin while we passed by people, I didn't want to get mixed up with a bunch of strangers here since I was unfamiliar with the place.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:48 pm

(ok)

I led Miharu into a rather large building with a big kanji number 12 on it. Inside were a bunch of scientists. I walked over to one desk in particular though. this desk belonged to captain Kurotsuchi.
"Hello captain.." i began with my usual smile.
"care to take in a newby today?" I asked him. I then leaned over to Miharu.
"If you do work with this guy be carefull hes kinda creepy." i warned her.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:11 am

"Ichimaru." Mayuri had known the mans voice from anywhere, how very unsightly it was. He turned from his desk to see the 3rd squad captain with a strange looking girl next to him and smiled when looking at her. He then looked back at Gin.
"You know that's not up to me, it's the decision of the Captain Commander."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:21 pm

i frowned slightly but smiled again looking at the 12th captain.
"I know, but you see. I thought ide ask you first. She said shes good with science you see and i thought from the last "accident" you could use the help." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Miharu still kept close to Gin not liking the fact that the other captain kept looking at her in a seductive way.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:17 pm

I noticed the girl keeping close to me and frowned not really liking her being that close. It had been a long time since i had even aloud it. I looked back up at Mayuri.
"i think your scarring the poor girl Mayuri.." I said simply smiling but only slightly now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fox & the Hound   The Fox & the Hound - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fox & the Hound
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP site & other anime^^ :: The places in konoha from the anime naruto :: Konoha best places(: :: Shangai forest :: One piece rp :: Private Rp's :: Private rp's-
Jump to: