Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)

Go down 
+2
Tsume
Kiba
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiba

Kiba

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) Empty
PostSubject: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:18 am

Where the wolves of wolf's rain go and there friends.
Back to top Go down
Tsume

Tsume

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:22 am

Kiba I'm starving let's go eat now I say in an annoyed tone.

https://2img.net/h/oi34.tinypic.com/ngq4on.jpgWolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) Ngq4on
Back to top Go down
Kiba

Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:33 am

Yes Tsume we can After Jerica comes we can I say to him.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Mfn7YpdlyQ8/0.jpgWolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) 0
Back to top Go down
Tsume

Tsume

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:43 am

Damn really I say more annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Kiba

Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:44 am

Tsume she is part of our pack now so yes we wait I say to him baring my teeth.
Back to top Go down
Tsume

Tsume

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:36 am

Damn I say sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Kiba

Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:37 am

Be patient Tsume she will be here I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:40 am

I come running up as a wolf now.

https://2img.net/h/i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj7/UchihaTiegra200/anime_wolf_fullbody.jpgWolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) Anime_wolf_fullbody
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:10 am

I yawn as I followed Jerica to meet the two wolves
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:18 am

I jump on Tsume and lick him in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:19 am

I watch Jerica as I look at the two wolves
Back to top Go down
Kiba

Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:20 am

"Well Jerica about time you showed up" says and looks at Zoro.

Tsume: Damn it Jerica get off me!

Jerica: Aww but I like licking you.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:22 am

I look at Kiba."You must be the two wolves Jerica has been telling me about."
Back to top Go down
Kiba

Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:30 am

"Yes and you would be?" says looking at him.

Tsume: a human I don't trust him Kiba.

Jerica: Zoro you followed me.

Toboe hides behind me.

Hige eats the food.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:33 am

"The names Zoro,Roronoa Zoro." I reply to them
Back to top Go down
Kiba

Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:35 am

"Pleasure to meet but you'll need to be a wolf though" says looking at him.

Jerica: I can do that.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:37 am

"Crap..." mumbles as I look at Jerica."Go ahead it's better then you turning me into a cat." I say with a sigh
Back to top Go down
Tsume

Tsume

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:38 am

"HAHA CAT!! You got turned into a cat! To bad for you!" says laughing
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:40 am

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yell at Tsume
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:11 pm

I walk over to him and turn Zoro into a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:13 pm

I yawn

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) 52949499649d04add6494b8863518fd8
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Now I jump on Tsume again licking him happily.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:20 pm

I watch Jerica

Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:21 pm

I wag my tail happily still licking him.

Kiba: Now that your a wolf you can join us.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:28 pm

"Alright,where are we going?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next