Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)

Go down 
+8
Raita Serpantine
Alucard
Roronoa Zoro
Nibi*
Kaname Kuran
Rido Kuran
Vampire Hunter D
Crawflex
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nibi*

Nibi*

Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:12 pm

I'm now afraid here I say freaked out again.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:55 pm

Awaits his answer.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:14 pm

I didn't answer his question, only became angry. I had been trying to ignore this situation from the beginning. I then turned away from them all.
"I did...notice." I said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:18 pm

My eyes widened when Alucard spoke. I looked back up at them all.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:18 pm

"Father why did you have with Jerica in the first place" asks him.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:25 pm

I clenched my fists wanting badly to hit something. I clenched them so hard that i was beginning to dig my nails into my flesh and began to bleed.
"It...was an experiment. to see if i could...make a child with a human woman..." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:27 pm

"Father is that why you kissed her that night are you sure it was an experiment?" asks him.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:12 pm

"hn, i kissed her to make her feel better..." I told him becomming angry.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Alucard! Stop now! I yell blocking D from him.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Hunter D

Vampire Hunter D

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:08 pm

"Jerica you might want to get out of father's way mother" says to her.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Kurogane sat up from the grass and looked around figuring he ought to do something.
Back to top Go down
Crawflex

Crawflex

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:54 pm

Walks with my bond still in animal creature form.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:06 pm

I yawn while walking.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:22 am

I now stood there slightly shaken and very angry. I closed my eyes seeing my mrmories replace themselves. I then opened my eyes they were glowing red i walked forward punching the wall in front of my blowing it up and screamed holding my head. Finally i began to distroy things and when i was done with my eyes wide i looked at jerica and then at Raita and disappeared from sight.
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:04 am

I had long fallen to my knees in horror as Alucard was unable to contain his anger any longer. My eyes were wide and full of fear as things around us began to break and fall apart. Tears began to sting my eyes as i watched. I couldnt even imagine what sort of pain he was feeling at that very moment.

And then he disappeared, just like that leaving us all there in the rubble he had left and the memory of the glance he placed apon me as he did.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:55 am

I too was horrified from master's anger yet I held my ground being that mothering instincts kicked in that I assumed came from my past life. I soon walk to my sister Raita and place my hands on her shoulders trying to help her calm down knowing she was afraid too.
"Sis please calm down master is upset about me being D's mother and for standing up to him like that" says sadly. I hoped that would calm her her down but I knew that I was in a lot of trouble with master now and most likely will be punished for it too.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:32 am

Walks to Jerica and brings her and Raita to their feet. "I assume that Alucard did this?" asks them both and awaits the answer.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:49 pm

She keeps walking with Zoro then looks up at the sky.
"We'll need to hurry up and get there otherwise we wont beat nightfall."
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:59 pm

I nod."Yeah." I say as I start running to where we were heading to
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:14 pm

"Where are we heading exactly anyways?" I ask and start to run alongside him.

(OMG I'm so excited today I'm getting my permit xD Watch out old ladies I'm guna run you over, 20 points to hit the kid with his pants hanging around his ass! >:3)
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:29 pm

(LOL XD)

"To my ship so you can meet the crew." I reply while running as we get to the beach
Back to top Go down
Raita Serpantine

Raita Serpantine

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:46 pm

I was standing now and calmed down soon after. I wondered what i should do now seeing that now i felt awqard just standing there now.
Back to top Go down
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:49 pm

"Why is everyone standing around" says walking up to my son Dante and the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:57 pm

(haha no, I'll probably watch out for the old ladies and just run over all the idiots that think they can skateboard when clearly, they can't xDD)

"Sounds exciting!"

We then finally get to the beach as I put my hand over my eyes to block the suns rays as I see a large ship and stare in awe.
"Dude that's huge!"
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:01 pm

(XD Hell yeah!)

"Haha yeah it's called the ThousandSunny." I say to her as I jump up on board

Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 Thousand_Sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)   Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Demonic Revolution (Crawflex,Zoro,Jerica,Miharu,Alucard,Raita,Rido,Kaname, And D only)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next