Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rin

Rin

Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:38 pm

"impale!" she says as the barrier closes tight b4 vanishing
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Zoro would shrug as he charges at her before appearing behind her,he would then slash her back then appear in the air before stabbing her shoulder from above then ripping out his sword from it
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Laughs " fool." she says " Sayounara." she says as she now makes the black liquid attack his main organs yet she bled from the wound she recieved she would flinch. Placing her hand on the hilt of the sword she would snarl!
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Zoro would cough out blood yet he kept his ground while smiling joyfully,"I haven't had a fight this good since my fight with Kuma." he would say while smiling as he would charge at her head on
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Rin would put her sword up

( srri me tired to write long rp!)
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:20 pm

(lol it's okay^^)

Zoro would swiftly jump over her and as he was in midair he would slash the top of her head then land while turning quickly and slashes her back as he jumps away while smirking yet watches carefully
Back to top Go down
Nami
Admin
Nami

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:42 pm

Nami would fight the remaining serpents. That's until Kyuubi bursted from the ground as he did, his claws retracted out as his mouth was open revealing sharp canine teeth. I held my sword in a diagonal position before charging at him. Leaping up in the air I would stab my sword into his flesh
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:01 pm

getting slashed ontop of my head i would shrug even though my wound gushed out blood. Taking another dagger out it would have yellow and reddish like liquid dripping of the blade "now then if u get hit with this the black liquid will take u out." i say smirking as i the clenched my teeth from my head wound as i touched it seeing my blood on my hand i growled at him as i threw the dagger at him at high speed as a demonic aura would eluminate from it.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:28 pm

Zoro would watch the dagger get closer,yet the faster it got the slower it got for him.He would swiftly dodge,"That won't work on me." he would say with a yawn as he would quickly flash step behind her and stab her in her gut
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Kyuubi would burst from the ground as he impaled one of his sharp claws through zoro's gut with no miss as his chakra entered his bloodstream for it will activate the black liquid Rin injected. smirking he would lash his tails at the girls as he snarled viciously
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Zoro's wound would bleed badly as blood would also seep from his mouth,yet he had a little strength as he jumped back from the Kyuubi then vanished,"Shishi Sonson." he would say before coming behind the Kyuubi and attacks his tails,cutting a few off with no miss

His breathing would become ragged yet he would put all his strength into his last attack,"Asura:Ichibugin." he says after he attacked him without a miss.After that,Zoro would fall to his knees as his breathing got heavier and more ragged

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people   Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallen: Zoro,Nami,Kyuubi,Rin,Kuina,Reyna, And anyone else who was invited by these people
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3