Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)

Go down 
+6
Dante
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Ten-ten
Reyna sabaku
Raita Serpantine
Miharu Hachiko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:14 am

I wink at tenten as she was with neji as noriko puts his forehead on mine I smile and kiss his lips as he kisses me back. I then pull away and lay my head on his chest but then smirk " want sake?" I ask he simply looked at me strangely " sake?" he mumbles I nod
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:17 am

"I smell alcohol on your breath, your way too drunk." he says but then was interrupted by her fingers running through his hair. Her touch did feel nice, but he wasn't one to admit that.
"Well, since your already at this level I might as well stay, I doubt the others are safe to bring you back in one piece." he then took a seat and ordered himself a drink, but promised himself only one or two since he would never do something like this.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:19 am

Noriko sighed " I will only drink two shots that's all no more." he says and takes a glass and drinks the liquor as it burns his throat he then held me close as I smirk and nuzzle him
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:25 am

I then cling onto Mayuri's back smiling happily.
"Dance with me?" I plead tugging at his black Kimono as he was busy drinking his glass. The music has begun to get my spirits up way to high and gave me this urge to be crazy. The song happened to be 'Shut me up by Mindless Self Indulgence'
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:28 am

Noriko finishes his first glass of sake. As I hold onto him and run my fingers through his silver hair as I smirk and press my body against him and he smiled at my touch and slowed dance with me. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:28 am

"where are the kids?" Neji said trying to change the subject.

"they're with Hinata! don't worry! common!!" i whined in a child-ish voice.

i then got off the ground and wrapped my legs around his waist. as he held me up and looked at me with lust.

i then smirked and smacked our lips together starting our hot make out.

"you've been drinking haven't you?" Neji asked tasting the alcohol in my mouth.

i giggled "you want some?" i asked grabbing a bottle as we sat on the couch.

i drank about have of the bottle then Neji drank the other half finishing it completely.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:30 am

Once Mayuri finished his first glass he took on a second one and gulped it down fast.
"I hope I get too drunk to not remember any of this." he grumbled as he then moved from his seat and grabbed Miharu's hand, leading her to the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:34 am

"There's a good boy." I tease as he now gets up and leads me to the dance floor. Automatically inside the crowd I started pulling some erotic dance moves on him as I then wrapped my arms around his neck looking into his golden eyes.
"Very swift, but can you keep up?" I smirked as I then let go and began to move my body in various ways, flowing with the rhythm of the music flow.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:34 am

I dance with noriko as I clench onto his shirt my eyes full of lust as he drank another shot. His face has a slight tint of pink as I smirk and drank another shot. I then felt his grip tighten gently as I feel his well toned chest against me. I lick his neck as he stiffened by my touch as he felt a jolt of excitement^^ I then wrapped my arms around his neck as we continue to slow dance
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:35 am

Neji then started getting another bottle totally turning his face pink.

"now then..." Neji said as he pulled me towards him.

i smirked and started making out with Neji again.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:37 am

(heres the song we should rock out to! it fits the moment perfect! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbiNoUMexr8)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:41 am

"Your asking me if I can keep up? How very amusing." he said watching her as she danced without taking his eyes off her body. Once she turned her back on him he now grabbed her hips and pulled her to him, whispering into her ear with a seductive tone.
"I'm not much of a dancer you know." he said then moved his hands to her stomach as they now moved left to right in a rhythmic tone. As they did this he now found himself in the crook of her neck while holding her ever so close to him.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:43 am

I dance with noriko as I tease him slightly as I nip at his neck. My body moves along with the rythm of the song as noriko watched amused I smiled and grab onto the collar of his shirt and unbuttoned his shirts as I see the well toned torso I run my hand over his chest to his abs as I plant a kiss on his lips and pull away. As I grab onto him as we began to dance (hehe)
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:45 am

( haha totally! xD its pretty nasty but it does fit the moment! ^^; )

i then pull away and chugged a bottle but doesn't swallow it but passes half of it to Neji from my mouth.

my face still pink from the alcohol then swallow my half of the alcohol and smirks at Neji.

Neji then starts kissing and licking my neck after swallowing the alcohol.

"you're totally turning me on." Neji said looking up at me as he continues to kiss my neck.

"you're not the only one." i said sitting on his lap.

Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:50 am

"Not much of a dancer huh? Well you seem to have the hang of it as far as I see." she says smirking as the heat of their bodies retract off of one another. She could now smell the alcohol on his breath as his face began to look heated.
"Hehe, May's getting tipsy." I then turn around to face him as his hands that were on my stomach now slide onto my back as I grab onto his neck, pulling his head down as I give him a kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:55 am

I dance with noriko as I unbutton the last remaining button on his shirt and toss it aside as I he pulls me closer to his body as I feel his well toned chest as he was giving off heat. I smirked as my hand roamed his torso as I nip at his jaw line " I want to own u.." I say more of a groan then whisper as I reach his lips and kiss him passionently ( can't spell that) as I taste his mouth which taste of liquor as my tongue slid into his mouth as it caressed his tongue. I then pull away and nuzzle him as he drank another shot of liquor as I did as well.

( alright that sounds good^^ I think lol XD)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:58 am

As she turned around to face him he grinned sinisterly as his hands that were on her back now slid down to her ass as he used it to pull her in even closer to him, only to be given a kiss on the lips by her. He could taste the alcohol on her lips yet he didn't care since his was the same. Now satisfied with a reaction such as this the man deepened the kiss as he now couldn't help but entering in a tonuge, toying around with her mouth. As a scientist, he was planning to learn all there was to know about a woman when she was drunk and analyze it as he pleased.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:02 am

as Neji and i smacked lips for a while i felt Neji's hand slowly going up my shirt and pulling it off.

i pulled away to have Neji take off my shirt and smirked, leaving only my bra covering me chest.

"its your turn." i said quickly taking off his shirt.

( everyone's getting it on!! xD haha )
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:07 am

(well when it's 2 in the morning and you have a group full of horny girls it's hard Not to get it on xD Just sayin!)

I gasped a little as he grabbed my ass since I never would have seen that coming. My face became pink from the heat as I was also surprised he decided to return the kiss, let alone with his tongue.
I felt it grimacing all over as I used mine as well playing with his as if fighting with one another. Finally pulling away for breath I smirked panting heavily. I now knew that dirty dancing was going to have to be more often with him as of now.
"I don't think the great scientist can comprehend such a girls needs as mine." she stuck out her tongue in a taunting manor.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:11 am

( I know hahaha!!!!)

noriko growled as he nips the crook of my neck and make his way to my jaw line as I feel his chest and snarl as I bite his neck with my fangs but simply nips him gently. As I toy with him. I then feel his hand slide down my back as he snaked his way up my back I gasp in surprise to see noriko would do such thing. Yet I smirk " my naughty boy has awakened." I say with a sexy tone. As he picks me up and kiss my neck as I smile as I wrap my legs around his waist as he held me while kissing my neck before planting a hot kiss on my lips as his tongue slithered into my mouth as it explored. I caressed his tongue with mine as he nips gently on my bottom lip. I smirk as I kiss him as I observe him as a new person who been unleashed and I will study him.

( haha and that's what sake and lots of liquor do to u!!! XD)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:20 am

"I think I know exactly all your needs. And as a scientist I'm willing to explore those areas for research wise and to pleasure you." he continued to stare into her eyes as one hand moved from her ass now grabbing the side of her neck tilting it. Using the opening of the opposite side, Mayuri used this to his advantage as he began to kiss her all the way down to her collar bone and back up to her Jaw line as he could feel her trembling as he did so and let out a small moan. The man felt joy filled now realizing he did find something out; this was her weak spot. As she reacted to this he wanted control over her as his grip on her body now tightened.
"Hn, such a weak little girl you are, Miharu..." he said it in a seductive tone like a predator would his to their prey.
Back to top Go down
Ten-ten

Ten-ten

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:28 am

as soon as Neji took of his shirt i grabbed his head and smacked our lips together.

i felt his tongue roam around my mouth. feeling his tongue find my weak spots that i didn't even know about. as he was doing so my hand started roaming his nice looking muscles.

he then moved his tongue to my neck licking it leaving traces of his saliva.

his hands roamed my back going lower and lower until he felt my ass. 'rubbing my ass is starting to turn me on even more' i mumbled out loud with moans in between. soon after that he moved his hands up to my bra strap trying to take it off.

i then heard Neji chuckle as he started leaving love marks on my neck,

Neji then went back to kissing me as i roamed his mouth with my tongue while he's still trying to take off my bra.

( haha im kinda embarrassed now >_< )
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:28 am

"N-No I'm not!" She yelled at him not wanting to admit to him that it truly was a place that she couldn't resist but she refused to let him know that, even though he just figured it out. She then moved him off of her as she grabbed his hand and headed back over to the bar area, she decided she needed another shot.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:31 am

(WARNING TO ANY WHO ENTER, BECOMING R RATED, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK OF LETTING YOUR INNER CHILD DIE! XD)
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:32 am

I feel noriko's hands explore my back as I whimper silently he smirked and tilted my chin up to meet my eyes as I stare into his crimson eyes. He smirked as he kissed me again I let out a growl of pleasure. But as we kissed I felt my back hit a flat surface as I was now pinned up against a wall. He pulled away as he pants trying to catch his breathe I smile at him and run my fingers through his hair as I felt him against me as his heat gave off to me. I shiver with excitement running through my veins as I let out a moan as he captured my lips again the taste of liquor still lingers in our mouths yet I pay no mind but focus on the man who is making my veins boil! My face had a tint of pink same as his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)   Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party at the bar ( only: Reyna, Raita, miharu,tenten and Nika)
Page 4 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next