Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)

Go down 
+2
Tsume
Kiba
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico Robin

Nico Robin

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:00 pm

"I'm just reading something I stole from Kakashi" says looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:07 pm

I would roll my eyes pretty sure I knew what it was
Back to top Go down
Nico Robin

Nico Robin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:08 pm

"I can't believe he reads this" says still reading it.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:13 pm

"I don't even know why people like to read it's boring..." I would mumble
Back to top Go down
Nico Robin

Nico Robin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:15 pm

"You would know boring" says to him.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:53 pm

Glares at her while mumbling something under my breath
Back to top Go down
Nico Robin

Nico Robin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:54 pm

Just looks at him glaring.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:01 pm

Looks away while yawning
Back to top Go down
Nico Robin

Nico Robin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:02 pm

"You tired" asked him putting the book away.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:05 pm

"Somewhat." answers
Back to top Go down
Nico Robin

Nico Robin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:07 pm

"Than go get some sleep I'll keep watch to make sure no one bugs you" tells him.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Nods and lays down on the deck as I start to snore
Back to top Go down
Nico Robin

Nico Robin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:28 pm

Sits down in a chair next to him and reads.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:39 pm

Continues sleeping
Back to top Go down
Nico Robin

Nico Robin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:39 pm

Continues to read.
Back to top Go down
Tsume

Tsume

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:09 am

(Holy shit I missed a lot.)

Lays down in the grass and sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:11 am

(Yay Tsume is back)
Back to top Go down
Nico Robin

Nico Robin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:19 am

Still reads.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:24 am

I would continue sleeping as I roll over on my side while mumbling something
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Walks up to Robin and looks at Zoro.

Robin: Leave him be Jerica.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Continues to sleep
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:07 pm

"I'm not going to bug him today I'm too lazy" answers her.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:17 pm

Still sleeps
Back to top Go down
Nibi*

Nibi*

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:18 pm

Robin: He may need it so he isn't so grumpy.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:33 pm

I would still sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)   Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Rain (Charcaters from wolf's Rain, Jerica,Zoro,and Raita are allowed)
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next