Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Encountering the Demonic Raiton

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

Encountering the Demonic Raiton Empty
PostSubject: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:16 pm

The sun began rising which started the day of Kaitsu the Demonic Raiton. Smirking slightly his silver hues glanced around as he wondered what shall become of today. He was not well known and did not mind that. Not much people knew him really except for one person, she knew who she was as he chuckles lightly he would cross his arms and lean his back up against the wall. Whatever happened today he did not care.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:27 pm

( nice discription)

Though the start my night of terror the screams fulfilled a wonderous tune. Though day came I head home to stay in the darkness till the day has ended.

( I suck at writing!!)
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:34 pm

(Thanks, oh and just take your time ^^)

Moving his head to one side slightly he could sense an energy presence of another person. Moving around trying to pin point the energies slow, "Hmph..." he looks and keeps walking wondering who the person could be.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:37 pm

( oh I will^^)

I lurked in the shadows as I spotted a victim my red eyes glowed with satifacation as my hunger grew fir thirst of blood. My fangs retracted out. As some light reflected on my headband as the light traced the sand village symbol.
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:40 pm

Stopping he would slowly pull his blade out a his chakra surged through it sending a powerful shock towards the ground. His eyes allowed him to see flows of energy glancing around he would smirk once more, "Who is out there...?"
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:43 pm

I tilted my head as my fangs retracted back I slowly stepped out of the shadows without letting my guard down just in case
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:46 pm

Staring at the new presence he would keep his blade out but resting upon his back, "Who are you?" he asked gently and closes his eyes for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:49 pm

Looks at him as I cross my arms on my chest. " Reyna sabaku. And u r." asks as my red eyes look at him as I keep alert
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:51 pm

Placing his blade back into its sheath he would cross his arms as well and gives her his full attention, "I am Kaitsu...what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:55 pm

" my business is none of your concern." says as I look around then return my gaze at him. Then I felt a hunger stirring I ignored the feeling yet my fangs retracted out as it pierced my bottom lip drawing blood out. I licked the blood away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:44 am

Senses Reyna's dark aura. And runs to it. See's reyna as she crossed her arms I looked then I spotted another person. I stepped out and walk to Reyna's side.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:02 am

Keeps my gaze on him as I keep alert. Yet my red eyes glance somewhere else as I see my friend Asahi " asahi what r u doing here?" I asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:05 am

I glanced at the man than I focused on Reyna " I came looking for u. Because ur brother gaara is looking for u." says and smiles than I glance at the man again
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:36 am

" alrighty then. Where is he?" asks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:52 am

" he is waiting for u hokage tower." says and smirks knowing Reyna was hungry " u know since your hungry just catch a few squirrels to drink and drain." says while looking at her then glanced at the man who just stood there with his arms crossed than I focused back to reyna
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:03 am

" damn." mutters as I look back at kaitsu " well nice running into ya." says and pulls my dagger out of it's sheath as I run into the forest to catch me a few squirrels
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:20 am

*laughs* as i watch Reyna go catch a meal before meeting her brother then i turn to the man " if i may ask who are you?" i ask politely
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:16 pm

He rubbed the back of his head looking now at the new person, "Kaitsu...and who are you?" he crosses his arms gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:19 pm

*smiles at him warmly* " I am Shizue asahi." says and crosses my arms too
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:05 pm

"So you know Reyna I assume?" he asked politely as he yawns slightly to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:15 pm

*nods* " we r best friends." replies and smiles again " and what is a fine man like u doing out here?" asks
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Kaitsu moved his head to one side and thought to himself 'fine?' he asked himself before shaking his head and staring at Shizue once more, "Just roaming around..." he said in a low voice. "What of yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:28 pm

" I'm here with gaara,Reyna. And I'm just wandering around,." says and smiles then stares at the ground
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:13 pm

Scratching his head he would yawn slightly then stare up at the sky, "Nothing planned for today?" he glances once more at you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:07 pm

" no apparently not." says leans against a tree as i had my arms crossed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton Empty

Back to top Go down

Encountering the Demonic Raiton
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next