Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Encountering the Demonic Raiton

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:58 pm

"Hmm...I suppose I have no plans as well." closing his eyes once more only to slowly open them as they slowly pulsate silver. "I think I shall take a walk, you are more than welcomed to join me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:21 pm

I looked at him " I would like to join u." says and walks to him yet I keep alert
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:57 pm

Moving his head to one side, he could sense that you do not quite trust him as he sighs a bit before shoving his hands into his pockets and began to walk, "So...why are you so cautious?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:13 pm

" I am cautious do to the fact I harly know u." says teasingly " unless u want me to do this." says and grabs his arm and held his hand " how cautious I wouldn't be." says and smiles then releases his hand
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:19 pm

At the moment you spoke his hand was suddenly grabbed as it caused him to blush slightly as he looked down a bit confused, "Y..you, hmm..." he rubbed his head, "Well, what you do is entirely up to you.." he cleared his throat a bit as he kept walking forward into the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:29 pm

Smiles and goes after him " then let me walk with you," says
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:35 pm

"Never said you couldn't." he smiled looking back at her before he looked ahead once more yawning slightly. "Damn its too early to be roaming out like this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Holds in a laugh " you tired?" asks
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:15 am

He glanced at you and nods slightly, "A bit, just not use to waking up so early."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:05 am

"ahh I see." replies as I glance around. And then I glance at u.
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:14 pm

As he enters the forest he stops and looks down only to look back up at the sky wondering, "Hrm...so what is it that you like to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:04 pm

l stop "besides doing paperwork for the clan, I think training is the best." replies
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:45 pm

"You like doing paperwork?" he scratched his head then looked at you, "Well training is good I think too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:19 pm

"the reason i like doing that cuz I usually sneak off." says "It's not easy being a leader of the clan buts it is worth it." says and smiles
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:29 pm

"Sneaking off you say...and what do you do in this time of sneaking off?" he moved his head to one side rather curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:47 pm

" uh....... Er....." mumbles embarressed " I rather not say," replies " what about u?" asks
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:28 am

Rather disappointed at the fact that you would not tell him he would cross his arms thinking, he had a past about his clan so he had to forget about that and think of something to say, "Well I am not quite sure what I like to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:30 am

" hehe.... U know what I'm going to tell u.. I sneak off and usually go look at shirtless boys and play pranks on them... But sometimes I will sketch along with training." says and smiles as I had a tint of pink on my cheeks
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:57 am

"Hmm..." he rubbed his chin chuckling lightly, "Looking at shirtless boys and pranking them you say?" he looked up at the shaded area, "Well it is on your own time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:59 am

Turns red " eh........." mumbles
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:12 am

"Do you have a think for guys who are shirtless?" he cocks his head to one side staring back at you. "No need to be nervous." He chuckles once more then thought of something, as to get you back for holding his hand earlier although this was true he still would state it, "I train shirtless too you know..." he smirks softly to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:22 am

Stiffens and turns ten shades of red... " ......." and looks at him as he smirks " u are teasing me... Eh?" says and smirks " I can play that game." says
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:31 am

"Teasing? No? Just letting you know." he smiled warmly at you then yawns a bit once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:39 am

Shakes my head then looks at you " actually u were getting back at me for holding your hand." says my blues eyes glanced at him
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:46 am

"You are very observant, I congrats you on that." he chuckles lightly, "But what I say is indeed true though. I train shirtless mainly because it helps me move easier and I am use to it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Encountering the Demonic Raiton
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next