Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Encountering the Demonic Raiton

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:51 am

" no more shirtless! It's making me....... Speechless........" mutters and has a tint of pink " and I could tell by reading aura's." replies
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:09 am

"Quite an impressive ability." he smiles. "Also a cute blush you have there." he turned his head and looked at her before placing his hands behind his head looking forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:30 am

" thanks." replies and thinks " why get back at me for holding your hand for a second have u even held a girl's hand before? Or even kissed one? " says and looks at him then turns my gaze at the sky
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:05 pm

He thought a moment then shook his head, "No...training was all I ever did, women never crossed my mind, the only closest I have been to one for a long time is the time I have spent with you." he rubbed his head, "and the time I saved a village but other than that no." he sighed heavily. He was pretty much alone except for when he was a child. "Well...there is one..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:10 pm

" there is one what?..." asks
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:24 pm

Sneaks up on shizue and jumps put as I threw a kunai at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:27 pm

My blue eyes flickered as I jumped up and deflected the kunai. While spinning the kunai on my index finger I smirked at Reyna " nice try." says
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:34 pm

" hahah shizue I'm just getting started." says and smirks " espeacially one day I will beat u ok comrade." says and smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:41 pm

" ay comrade but it is fate that determines who is victorious." says and does handsigns as my eyes glowed neon blue and my chakra pulsed through my fangs as it made my demon stir. " kaitsu you may join this training session if you wish." says as I glance at him then focused on Reyna. My evil chakra circulated as it traveled through my veins and my demon was awakened. " let us began." says and pulls my sword from it's sheath as the blade reflected the rays of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Chuckling slightly he would cross his arms thinking deeply about this. "Well, if you manage to defeat me you shall know of this woman's name." rubbing his head slightly he would tug slightly on his top loosening it as it fell halfway on both sides. "Hmm...no need to use..Onikaku..." he thought to himself as his eyes shimmered slightly. His hand laid rested upon his hilt. A slight electrical current went through his blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:57 pm

" very well." I replied as Reyna jumped in the tree's to observe. I closed my eyes and inhaled the scent that surrounds me
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:01 pm

I watched closely at shizue as she closed her eyes. Though she may be from the asahi clan she still has a demon in which she can not always control along with me as I got sealed with kyƫketsuki. Besides my brother gaara who has now been free from the shukaku
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:42 pm

While holding the hilt of my sword I glanced at kaitsu " what if i'm defeated?" asks as I made evil chakra travel into the hilt then up the blade making the sword glow neon blue as evil chakra circulated the blade as it made a noise that sounded like screeching somewhat similuar to the move chidori.
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Kaitsu would shrug to Shizue's question, "I do not care what you do if you are defeated." his eyes would wander towards both women as he sighs looking down preparing himself. "Whenever you two are ready.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:33 pm

shizue glanced kaitsu then Reyna as she read aura's. Shizue quickly drawed out a kunai as she tossed it in the air! I did fast handsigns as the kunai multiplied " Endless star shower!" says than vanishes
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:14 am

I notice that shizue has vanished and I quickly looked up as I see a endless shower of kunai falling I quickly do handsigns as sand came around me and created a barrier that shielded me from the kunai! I did more handsigns as I held the hilt of my sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:14 am

As I was in a far distance I did handsigns as my chakra pulsed through my veins and into my hand as my neon eyes glowed I focused on my chakra control as the evil chakra shrieked out as it circled around my hand and everywhere the chakra made a noise that sounded like screeching and birds chirping I smirked as i ran at incredible speed as the chakra took everything out of my path I ran to Reyna's defense as I strucked at the sand barrier! My hand went through the dense wall of sand as my chakra penetrated ( can't spell that lol^^) the sand shield!
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:34 am

My eyes widened for my defense has been invaded! Her chakra was sharp as blades as it cut my shoulder dark crimson blood emerged from the wound! I quickly jumped out of my defense as I did handsigns! My wound began to sting and I flinched in pain! My anger boiled in me as my demon awakened from the scent of blood. The sand became more dense as I kneeled down at the ground as I placed my palms on the cold ground " sabaku taiso! ( desert funeral)!" I shouted as the sand grew more as it gathered up and began spinning like a tornadoe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:53 am

I quickly jumped into the tree as I ran from the sand yet I was speechless to know Reyna got all her brother's moves espeacially with all that sheer power. I ran till I felt sand grab my arm as it made it's way to my shoulder. I did handsigns " Chidori nagashi!" shouts as a pulse of evil chakra flew everywhere and cut off the sand but there was still some on my arm! I quickly did more handsigns
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:01 am

I watched as she used her justu to get rid of some of my sand from her arm. A smirk plastered my face to know the asahi clan is a worthy opponent. They are known for their elements such as water, earth and more likely electricity. Though she mastered them well she has traveled every in every village to learn more jutsu's besides those three elements. I quickly did handsigns as the sand wrapped around her arm " sabaku kyuu!" I said as the sand tightened around her arm I watched as the sand squeezed her arm off!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:21 am

I smirked for that was a clone! I reached my hand out from underneath the ground as I grab ahold to Reyna's ankle! " hehe u thought u got me!" says as I pull her down

( videos yay! lol^^)
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:28 am

Though she pulled me down it was just a sand clone who took my place. Though my sand clone disapeared shizue was not underground know more! " this is my chance!" I thought I quickly did fast handsigns as all the sand began to scatter as it headed towards Shizue!!! " Ryƫsa Bakuryƫ!" says as the clans quickly headed to shizue as it seemed like a avalanche of sand that is trying to fall on her and catch her in the process!

( lol nice shizue^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:55 am

I dodged the sand that kept striking till it got me! I was crushed yet I felt my chakra boil as it ran through my veins as my whole body shook sending electrical pulses causing the sand to crumble! I quicky jumped out but I flinched in pain my ankle felt twisted I looked down but remained focused as I ran in a flash as I appeared behind Reyna and punched her! But instead going after her I jumped onto the nearest river as I stood on water I did fast handsigns that looked like a blur as I did them.
The water shot up in the air as it formed a dragon looking shape as it crashed down at Reyna and kaitsu!!

( FLOOD!! lol)
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:25 pm

I see the water dragon crashing down as I immeditely jumped into the tree's as I tried to avoid the harsh rushing currents!
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:50 pm

(lol everyone's using my juste!! Sorry had to say that now get back to your fight! lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Encountering the Demonic Raiton
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next